Here, let's all track the status of our application after "All Stages Passed"

Here is my timeline:
AOR 10 June
Eligibility pass
Securty pass
Criminality pass on 30 Janaury
All stages passed on 30 Janaury
Hello all,
I have been waiting for my ecopr for 4 months now. Uploaded all the information on the portal but have received nothing yet. I try to connect with IRCC but all they say is my application is still under processing. Can someone help please?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I don't know my VO.. And no no COPR number either.. Just everything marked as completed.
I already sent two webforms, witout answer..
Yeah that checks out. I've sent 2 webforms, one triggered an auto-reply email that they will respond to me but they never bothered. Second one went completely ignored.
Calling seems to get pre-prepared responses from their call centre agents of how the application is still well within processing times, but at least they tell you what VO it's stuck at, not that there's anything you can do about it.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Yeah that checks out. I've sent 2 webforms, one triggered an auto-reply email that they will respond to me but they never bothered. Second one went completely ignored.
Calling seems to get pre-prepared responses from their call centre agents of how the application is still well within processing times, but at least they tell you what VO it's stuck at, not that there's anything you can do about it.
Yes.. We are really unlucky ducks with this one.. Some people get RFV e-mail after 24hours.. we are still stuck after 1 month..
But all completed is good? so it's just waiting and hoping that our officers are getting to our file soon..

Reactions: markcm

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Hello here are my stats

FSW-O from France

AOR 15 feb
BIL 28 feb
BIO 7 mar
Elligibility 11 mar (on tracker completed)
Background 16 may (on tracker for both)
Medicals 25 may (on tracker for both)

On June 1st my VO changed.

From PVO CIO Sydney and SVO CPC Ottawa
To PVO RROC and SVO Paris

so now, wait and see
Any updates? :)

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Hey we are in same boat
AOR 28 MARCH
MEDICALS 16 MAY
BACKGROUND CHECK completed 29 May
Tracker shows all stages completed 29 may
No update after that

IRCC says my file is at virtual CPC Ottawa.
Same here

AOR - 15 April
MEDICALS - 4 MAY
BACKGROUND - 31 May
Tracker shows all stages completed 31 May
No update after that

How did you come to know about this "virtual CPC Ottawa"? Is there someway to contact IRCC for an update?

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Can you please share the call number you are using for this VO information