+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All SINP 2012 Applicants- Hospitality & Tourism Category-Process & Time breakup!

Oct 24, 2012
Hi Friends,

This is my first time on this forum... I am an Indian origin, working at 3 Star Hotel; Gujarat, India

HERE IS MY TIME LINE...

Category SINP
Visa Office NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code 0631- (HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM)
Job Offer YES- FULL TIME - FROM SASKATOON
App. Filed 24TH APRIL, 2012 (ONLINE FILED)
App. Received 24TH APRIL, 2012
Acknowledgment 1ST MAY, 2012 (With File No.)
App. Status "APPLICATION RECEIVED"
Nomination WAITING
AOR Received WAITING
IELTS Request: SUBMITTED

In addition to the above, SINP instructed in the letter that we should not contact them for checking application status; this may occur further delay the process. Therefore I am just waiting for their response at next stage..

Can anybody guide me here for processing time for SINP nomination in Hospitality and Tourism category?
OR any one would like to share their experience to me..

How about other SINP online applicants who applied in this year 2012? Hope we can hear from you regarding the status of your application

I would to know the further process and Time breakup.

Looking forward your healthy response....

Thanks...

narinder11

May 8, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rakeshrpatel1977 said:
Hi Friends,

This is my first time on this forum... I am an Indian origin, working at 3 Star Hotel; Gujarat, India

HERE IS MY TIME LINE...

Category SINP
Visa Office NEW DELHI, INDIA
NOC Code 0631- (HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM)
Job Offer YES- FULL TIME - FROM SASKATOON
App. Filed 24TH APRIL, 2012 (ONLINE FILED)
App. Received 24TH APRIL, 2012
Acknowledgment 1ST MAY, 2012 (With File No.)
App. Status "APPLICATION RECEIVED"
Nomination WAITING
AOR Received WAITING
IELTS Request: SUBMITTED

In addition to the above, SINP instructed in the letter that we should not contact them for checking application status; this may occur further delay the process. Therefore I am just waiting for their response at next stage..

Can anybody guide me here for processing time for SINP nomination in Hospitality and Tourism category?
OR any one would like to share their experience to me..

How about other SINP online applicants who applied in this year 2012? Hope we can hear from you regarding the status of your application

I would to know the further process and Time breakup.

Looking forward your healthy response....

Thanks...
Has your employer got registered with SINP authorities? After May 1,2012 it is compulsory to get registered with the authorities and get approval for the job which they offer to you from them. Also nomination process is going on snail pace keeping fingers crossed as it is almost end of october and i have heard that they do not work in December.............. ???

iqbal_jad

Aug 22, 2012
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
SINP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-7-2012
narinder11 said:
Has your employer got registered with SINP authorities? After May 1,2012 it is compulsory to get registered with the authorities and get approval for the job which they offer to you from them. Also nomination process is going on snail pace keeping fingers crossed as it is almost end of october and i have heard that they do not work in December.............. ???
Mr. Narinder,

My Timeline is as under

Immigration: SINP

Skilled worker Category B
Acknowledment Recvd: 10.01.12
Status shown "Inprocess" : 10.04.12

But still waiting,

My Question: if i go to Canada on visit visa & meet with my employer, so my process can be fast or not

regards,