+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All September INtake Applying from UAE Join here. status profile etc!!

iKhaled

Jul 10, 2013
tomsware said:
reapply quickly keeping VO's observations resolved ... by vfs.... it would be much faster now... really feel sorry and getting scared of rejection myself as well...

anyhow, Allah do the best for all of us.... Ameen.
Why is it faster by VFS? And whats the difference between sending the application via VFS and courier pls explain?

engrAyan

Jul 9, 2013
@ Khaled, canadian emabassy is no more accepting the application by courier, u need to apply by vfs or online, i have applied by vfs 5 week has passed but still nothing... anyone who has got visa through vfs????????

Chulan

Jul 8, 2013
The Canadian immigration has made it harder to get a visa now. just google "Canada makes immigration more difficult" and click first gulfnews link and read the article...

engrAyan

Jul 9, 2013
@ chulan those difficult rules are not concerned with study permit, those all rules are for permanent residency..
I hope we get our study permit...

Chulan

Jul 8, 2013
Yeah, I hope too !, but if they plan to make it tougher, that means they are bound to make study permits more tougher. Lets just hope things turn out well. Anyone applied in VFS office recently ? this month? or going to apply for September intake?.

Chulan

Jul 8, 2013
also anyone have any idea if the Strike issue has been resolved or is going to be prolonged more, Seriously ! couldn't they pick a better time to do this :(. Anyways everyone keep us posted. I just want to know how long does it take Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi to process the study permit cause there is not much time as classes will start soon

BeccaT

Jul 4, 2013
www(dot)thenational(dot)ae/news/uae-news/canadian-diplomats-to-walk-off-their-jobs-triggering-delays-in-visa-applications-in-abu-dhabi

Check out this link. More delays!

engrAyan

Jul 9, 2013
thanks Beccat for giving ud update....
so it means coz of strike visa's are delayed, but don't know how much it ll take further...

canada248

Jul 20, 2013
Here's my timeline ..(abu dhabi office- online application) hope it helps:

submission confirmation 2/june
original passport request 1/august
sent passport through VAC 5/august
POE letter of introduction 12/august

I was totally desperate n i got it :) ...Don't worry u'll all get ur study permits !

Dec 19, 2011
canada248 Many Congz to you.

Could to share your profile.

Institute detail where you got admission and when clases will be started,
Course
IELTS Score.
Where are you from.
bank Statement etc.