+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All September INtake Applying from UAE Join here. status profile etc!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jxx said:
Hello again.

No my father is not running his company in Saudi. So I will ask the company in the letter of experience in which it will mention (my salary, length of service (from X time to present), position, dates of contract (from x till y in a yearly renewable contract) and ( we would love to have him here full time once he finish his studies).

what you think ? is that good enough. to convince them that I will come back to my country ! I actually completed my MSc. in UK and I left before my visa expires then I belive this should support also :) I hope.
Which Course u want to persue?? what is ur profile???

Jxx

May 1, 2013
EDU: BSc. + MSc. in Engineering
Exp: 3 years in my fields. (work in KSA while my father is sponsor)
Master: from UK with distinction
TOEFL: 100
Pursuing edu in Canada: MBA/ 2 years/ un-conditional offer
Courses: PMP, Red Hat, CCNA, AWMP, ACMP, NETASQ CNA, English for business course in UK, Motorola Training Courses
Financial support enough and available.
No Family in Canada and I am Married but currently not applying for my wife. I might take here after my first term there.
I have a published a paper during my study in UK

!!
Am I going to be refused becuase my father is my sponsor !!

can you please reply on my previous comment about the employment letter. !

:-\

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jxx said:
EDU: BSc. + MSc. in Engineering
Exp: 3 years in my fields. (work in KSA while my father is sponsor)
Master: from UK with distinction
TOEFL: 100
Pursuing edu in Canada: MBA/ 2 years/ un-conditional offer
Courses: PMP, Red Hat, CCNA, AWMP, ACMP, NETASQ CNA, English for business course in UK, Motorola Training Courses
Financial support enough and available.
No Family in Canada and I am Married but currently not applying for my wife. I might take here after my first term there.
I have a published a paper during my study in UK

!!
Am I going to be refused becuase my father is my sponsor !!

can you please reply on my previous comment about the employment letter. !

:-\
for employement letter its fine.... Ur father sponser you for a job or for resident visa?? I am not sure about KSA policies... here father can not sponser u once u are above 18... so this word sponser in the sense of Job or visa????
in any case i do not think it will be a probelm its quite normal thing... Main things are That you already done your masters from UK......!! It will also not be a problem.. but convincing visa officer for an abroad education could be weaker that they will think u already had masters from uk... they wil may think why don't you persue your course from there?? Better to explain this in your study plan....
you can compare with the fees.. living expensis.... further targeted jobs... like can mention that you wana persue managerial jobs which required MBA degree... and selecting canada is for his same high standard of education as any other developed country yeat reasonable fees and expensis......

your father sponsership wil not be that problem.... i don't think so..... but give strong points on your previous education from Uk and still you want to persue a Masters from Canada!!! make a strong points on this!!! in ur study plan...

Best of luck!! ;D

Jxx

May 1, 2013
As long as you are not saudi and residing in KSA, you need a sponsor regardless of what are you doing, and as I have been completing my studies I was eligible to be sponsored by my father and now my residence will be close to finish and I have to transfer to a company. I just hope they do not make a deal for me about sponsor as I am legally allowed to be physically in the country.

Study Plan ? ( it is not mentioned in the checklist ) can I add something like this. Is it something like personal statement. or it should include the time schedule of study !

In study plan can I mention why I select this university and why canada and why I need this program.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jxx said:
As long as you are not saudi and residing in KSA, you need a sponsor regardless of what are you doing, and as I have been completing my studies I was eligible to be sponsored by my father and now my residence will be close to finish and I have to transfer to a company. I just hope they do not make a deal for me about sponsor as I am legally allowed to be physically in the country.

Study Plan ? ( it is not mentioned in the checklist ) can I add something like this. Is it something like personal statement. or it should include the time schedule of study !

In study plan can I mention why I select this university and why canada and why I need this program.
Go to this link and scroll down... though its a study plan for UAE visa office.. but Normally study plan is for all visa offices... at the end of the link there will be a study plan outlines which mention what answer they require in your study plan....

here is the document checklist

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/53_1.aspx?lang=eng

It should be a word document on plain paper.. a simple print out but that is the most strong thing in all your application which will be your lawyer.....

what i did...

in first paragraph

I mention things about my self my previous education history and recent situation in the market(add some market reaserch which u did before you plan to study) while working as a professional and then decision of studying

2nd paragraph with the title
Why CANADA / how program will enhance my career/ Home Country ties

Mention my reason of selecting Canada.. which in your case should be a bit more strong as u already had education from UK. I also mention about what reasearch i have done regarding this couse in my country like why not an MBA(in your case) from Pakistan.. like lums or any other college.... you have to be very strong on these points...... It wil be better if u get some conditional offer letter from any company hiring MBAs..... attch that letter with study plan...
then beside the offer letter i mention my strong home ties..... i mention most my personal reasons you can think on ur strong reasons and mention it....

then in the last paragraphy i title the name of the college that why i select the specific college

I mention all the reaserch i done for that college and all the communication i did with the alumni of the college.. which shows u are taking interest in ur programs and its reputition from the old students who are there in canada......

so prepare your study plan on a single paper in word and print it....... this will be the stronger part of your application.. because you will not be infront of visa officer.. your thoughts will present yourself!!!
......!!

Jxx

May 1, 2013
Wow, quit different checklist , yours seems easier ::)

we have not been asked for study plan:

canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/53_1.aspx

so I am really not sure if I am allowed to include such thing!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Jxx said:
Wow, quit different checklist , yours seems easier ::)

we have not been asked for study plan:

canadainternational.gc.ca/saudi_arabia-arabie_saoudite/visas/53_1.aspx

so I am really not sure if I am allowed to include such thing!

Ya its not mention there.... maybe its not required but people applying from around the world discuss mostly on Study plan...... beter you send an email to saudi embassy and check with them!!!!

How a visa officer will get to know about ur intentions then??? forms are just filled to understand what is ur status and what you have applied for.. what are you thinking regarding this course and what is in ur mind its not written on application..... so i do not think that visa officer should think on it by himself.. or may be in Saudia they will call each and everyone for interview so they could hear from them!!!! in thats case atleast prepare urself!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
more newsssssssssssss!!!! from anyone!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Nadeem_jee said:
more newsssssssssssss!!!! from anyone!!

Sho badak Ya zalami?? wainak kulu nafar fee!!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
koeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haiiiiiiiiii

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Nadeem_jee said:
koeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haiiiiiiiiii

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=4&view=d

A NEW visa application centre (VAC) opened in Abu Dhabi on May 1, 2013, and is located on Al Meena Street (Union National Bank Building). We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process.

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tomsware said:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/uae-eau/visas/index.aspx?lang=eng&menu_id=4&view=d

A NEW visa application centre (VAC) opened in Abu Dhabi on May 1, 2013, and is located on Al Meena Street (Union National Bank Building). We encourage you to apply online or through the VAC as applications submitted directly to the visa office will take longer to process.
so these counter will take less time??

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Nadeem_jee said:
so these counter will take less time??
Yes,mthey will take half time ... And they always talk over phone with the applicant and update ststus ... But our bad luck, it came lately ....

kamal18181

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey , Did anyone receive May Intake Visa ????? counting days..:(