+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All September INtake Applying from UAE Join here. status profile etc!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tomsware said:
i have a problem now,

canadain immigration for federal skill will start taking application on may 4th, 2013 ... and i am eligible for applying...

now, if i apply for migration, then my student visa application can be rejected....

what should i do?
You can not put 2 application togather because you have to mention in ur application about you previously apply for any visa and what is the result of that..... if you mention that you are waiting for the result then ur any application can be rejected so wait for ur study application result... for imigration purpose good point with u is once u be in canada apply for Immigration on fedrel skill while u are studying there you can get a result during ur studies if any.. otherwise u can go for post graduation work permit and during exp if u qualify for pNP or CEC apply for that
Because previously my spouse apply for immi in 2010 and i wanted to apply for studies... in 2012 we did not get refusal for immigration and i ask my cousin who is there he said its not good 2 submit 2 application togather.. better to hear the communication of 1st application if rejected then submit this!!!

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Nadeem_jee said:
You can not put 2 application togather because you have to mention in ur application about you previously apply for any visa and what is the result of that..... if you mention that you are waiting for the result then ur any application can be rejected so wait for ur study application result... for imigration purpose good point with u is once u be in canada apply for Immigration on fedrel skill while u are studying there you can get a result during ur studies if any.. otherwise u can go for post graduation work permit and during exp if u qualify for pNP or CEC apply for that
Because previously my spouse apply for immi in 2010 and i wanted to apply for studies... in 2012 we did not get refusal for immigration and i ask my cousin who is there he said its not good 2 submit 2 application togather.. better to hear the communication of 1st application if rejected then submit this!!!
i also planned to apply for FWS right after the NEXT DAY of getting studnet visa ;D ..... but the problem is it seems it will take at least 3 week more ....

the FSW will start on 4th may, 2013 ... in 2/3 days 300 application quota will finish (they will accept ONLY 300 appliation) :((

i feel so bad... coz i will not apply for FSW before getting the Student visa... :(( ... but i know i have almost 99% chance for FSW which can save 5 years of my life plus CAD 40,000...

on the other hand, if i apply for fsw before student visa, i am SURE studen visa willl be rejected and if then fsw also gets decliend, then i will end up having NOTHING :((

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tomsware said:
i also planned to apply for FWS right after the NEXT DAY of getting studnet visa ;D ..... but the problem is it seems it will take at least 3 week more ....

the FSW will start on 4th may, 2013 ... in 2/3 days 300 application quota will finish (they will accept ONLY 300 appliation) :((

i feel so bad... coz i will not apply for FSW before getting the Student visa... :(( ... but i know i have almost 99% chance for FSW which can save 5 years of my life plus CAD 40,000...

on the other hand, if i apply for fsw before student visa, i am SURE studen visa willl be rejected and if then fsw also gets decliend, then i will end up having NOTHING :((
Bro concentrate on one thing..... as study u already applied so concentrate on that.... u know some of my friends are in Canada and they went on immigration and they said its always good to get canadian education because 98% employers ask for it.. so this 40,000 canadian will not go waste bro.. if God has choosen your way to go to canada is study then it is study.. there are so many people who apply for different options and they feel if we have the money we can apply on student as they feel while being a student in canada is more proud.. because immigration u beg them for their home while for study you pay them... and its natural when u paying them u will get more respect!!!! hope u get my point!!

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Nadeem_jee said:
Bro concentrate on one thing..... as study u already applied so concentrate on that.... u know some of my friends are in Canada and they went on immigration and they said its always good to get canadian education because 98% employers ask for it.. so this 40,000 canadian will not go waste bro.. if God has choosen your way to go to canada is study then it is study.. there are so many people who apply for different options and they feel if we have the money we can apply on student as they feel while being a student in canada is more proud.. because immigration u beg them for their home while for study you pay them... and its natural when u paying them u will get more respect!!!! hope u get my point!!
thanks bro... feeling a bit better :)

i hope and pray for both of us ....

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tomsware said:
thanks bro... feeling a bit better :)

i hope and pray for both of us ....
Yes bro and never regret because God knows better what is god for us!!!! as you are Bangladeshi have faith on God.. Inshallah things will be better....!! people went on immigration are looking fr jobs since ages... and they prefer people who get canadian education so living in canada for better is good rather live for no use!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
and one thing more bro... we wait for our immigration for 2 long years to hear that our file is closed.. it was heart breaking and i feel like my heart is bleeding...... all my hopes shatered and i could not concentrate on my things.. atleast in study u get result maximum in 4 months and u did not get that dishearted they way u get after 2 years of waiting!!! hope u understand!!

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Nadeem_jee said:
and one thing more bro... we wait for our immigration for 2 long years to hear that our file is closed.. it was heart breaking and i feel like my heart is bleeding...... all my hopes shatered and i could not concentrate on my things.. atleast in study u get result maximum in 4 months and u did not get that dishearted they way u get after 2 years of waiting!!! hope u understand!!

true, i can REALIZE how you felt.... my FSW appliaction in 2011 was returned (not rejected) because they informed that my application reached to them just after 3 days of their closing and thus they EVEN didnt open my application :(( ... for 3 days, i lost the chance :((

we are on the same boat bro... let's pray for each other ....

kamal18181

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there, I have applied to NLC in Fort Saint John from Abu Dhabi. I submitted my application for visa processing on 24th March. Still yet to hear from them. The lady on the counter told me 4-6Weeks. But reading ya'll post says its gona delay daly ?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
kamal18181 said:
Hi there, I have applied to NLC in Fort Saint John from Abu Dhabi. I submitted my application for visa processing on 24th March. Still yet to hear from them. The lady on the counter told me 4-6Weeks. But reading ya'll post says its gona delay daly ?

On website it mention 7 weeks... but if u are indian pakistani bangladeshi srilankan... then add 20 days more which is 3 weeks so it mean it wil take 10 weeks or stract it to 12 weeks for complete 3 months!!!!!! so the process time for Pakistani/Indian and other south asians are 3 weeks more then mention on website.. i also submit my papers by myself and they said the same!!! 4-6 weeks

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
kamal18181 said:
email them.. you should get a reply...

kamal18181

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So when do you apply exactly and Where are you planning to study ?

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Nadeem_jee said:
On website it mention 7 weeks... but if u are indian pakistani bangladeshi srilankan... then add 20 days more which is 3 weeks so it mean it wil take 10 weeks or stract it to 12 weeks for complete 3 months!!!!!! so the process time for Pakistani/Indian and other south asians are 3 weeks more then mention on website.. i also submit my papers by myself and they said the same!!! 4-6 weeks
nadeem:

in abu dhabi specific website, its mentioned, 4 weeks + 20 days ... (though in cic website its 7 weeks TOTAL) .... so, its TOTAL 7 weeks i think....

kamal18181

Apr 21, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, Can you forward me their email address please ? I guess 7 weeks pushes me to Sept. intake, although I was hoping to get the visa within this week, Fly and Join in may intake..any possibilities you say ?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
kamal18181 said:
Hey, Can you forward me their email address please ? I guess 7 weeks pushes me to Sept. intake, although I was hoping to get the visa within this week, Fly and Join in may intake..any possibilities you say ?
Keeping in mind for the save side u must have 3-4 months prior to ur classes.... instead of march u should apply in january for may intake for the save side.. I hoe and pray u wil get but i think submiting application from UAe for September intake in march is prity fine.. i submit on 15th april.. keeping in mind it could stract to 3 months like if i apply in april i can hear from them in july and if within 15 days i get a medical response if they need then by end i can hear from them my medical result and passport request and by mid august i will be having passport so that i can book by end august for september classes.. or if they take same time as mention on the website which is 2 month then june i will get the response and in july i will get my passport and i will go earlier august or mid august if my visa start dates will be august. to manage the place there and visit college before i join!!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
kamal18181 said:
which email id??? the enquiry for proceesing??