+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SENIORS AND EXPERIENCED GUYS PLEASE ANSWER REGARDING EE I RECEIVED ITA YSTRD

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All,
I received my ITA yesterday. Now looking forward to send all the documents:
I've a few doubts and questions. I was an international student and right now on PGWP and my wife is on SOWP
1. I've lived at a lot of places but on all of my documents, I've one address but only on my Driving license, i have a different address from past 2-3 years. Which address should I write? Do they enquire regarding this?
2. I dont have a PCC from back home. Do I need to go to BLS India to get my PCC or Can I get it on my own from India? Does it matter?
3. I have added my wife in my profile so does she needs to get her medical and PCC done as well?
4. I got married last year but I haven't changed my status on my passport yet. Although, my wife got a new one which says married with my name on it. Do I need to add her to my passport as well or is it okay?
5. What do I need from my employer? Only pay stubs and job letter?
Please experts. Help me.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
Hi All,
I received my ITA yesterday. Now looking forward to send all the documents:
I've a few doubts and questions. I was an international student and right now on PGWP
1. I've lived in a lot of places but on all of my documents, I've one address but only on my Driving license, i have a different address from past 2-3 years. Which address should I write? Do they enquire regarding this? similar case as mine : Don't matter
2. I dont have a PCC from back home. Do I need to go to BLS India to get my PCC or Can I get it on my own from India? Does it matter? i would suggest you go with BLS
3. I have added my wife in my profile so does she needs to get her medical and PCC done as well? YES
4. I got married last year but I haven't changed my status on my passport yet. Although, my wife got a new one which says married with my name on it. Do I need to add her to my passport as well or is it okay?NOT SURE
5. What do I need from my employer? Only pay stubs and job letter? BOTH if you can other wise , refrence letter and T4 is enough
Please experts. Help me.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Thanks for replying
I just got to know that BLs is taking a month to process this. Is this gonna be a problem if I get my PCC on my own?
Also, my wife had her medicals done in India 3 months ago. Would that be acceptable or does she needs to do it again?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
Thanks for replying
I just got to know that BLs is taking a month to process this. Is this gonna be a problem if I get my PCC on my own?
Also, my wife had her medicals done in India 3 months ago. Would that be acceptable or does she needs to do it again?
Yes, you can use those medicals.

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
Thanks for replying
from reviews and everything they actually take 15- 16 days and you have 90 days to submit, i don't see a problem
I have applied myself on Jan 02 and expecting to get it on 18th or something and i had PCC done from india which is about 4 months old which i've decided not to use as i dont wanna Take any CHANCES.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
DelPiero07 said:
Yes, you can use those medicals.
Can I get PCC on my own? Is there gonna be any problem with that?

Do I need to update my passport with married status and my wife's name on it? Or can I just attach some affidavit in place of that?

Also, my wife has a PcC from India. I think that'll be fine as well just like the medicals. Right?

Thanks

vrlkacha

Jul 23, 2016
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
Do I need to update my passport with married status and my wife's name on it? Or can I just attach some affidavit in place of that?
Thanks
You don't need to update your passport with married status. I had the same case as yours and so far no queries from CIC in this regard.
You will need to submit your marriage certificate, issued by the Registrar.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
vrlkacha said:
You don't need to update your passport with married status. I had the same case as yours and so far no queries from CIC in this regard.
You will need to submit your marriage certificate, issued by the Registrar.
Thanks for replying
I've my marriage certificate from India.
Do I need to get something done from here as well?