+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pharmacists!!! Please share your views/experience on Express Entry/PNP

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Dear Pharmacists!!!!

I have been searching for any thread related to Pharmacist (NOC 3131) in Express entry forums but I could not find any. There might be more Pharmacists around the world who are preparing for Canada immigration via express entry and here in this thread we can share our experience / knowledge about Express entry or PNP.

Right now I am in the process of document evaluation from PEBC. Four months has been passed since they received my documents but still I did not receive ECA report. DO any body else has the same experience from PEBC? On website they have mentioned they would take around 8 weeks for Document evaluation but in reality it is not the case. Even a couple of my friends are also waiting since 4 month for ECA report from PEBC.

Any Pharmacist has ever been nominated for PNP? Do any one have any information regarding it? As per my information most Provinces needs job offers and it will not be possible for Pharmacists to get job without having license to practice first. I was wondering if Pharmacist has some chances in OINP in 2017. Any Views...

All Pharmacists, please participate to make this thread alive and guidance for all new comers.

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
For Express Entry (and OINP), you don't have to be licensed or registered with any Canadian regulatory authority, if you're applying from outside Canada.

If you meet the entry requirements, get your ECA and the language testing done and you are good to go.

Once your ECA is done by the PEBC, you can enter the EE pool. If your score is good enough and if you qualify for any PNP program, you will get the notification of interest. You don't need a license and/or a job offer to get an ITA if your CRS is equal/greater than the minimum cutoff.

OINP didn't ask for a license/job offer from foreign applicants (and pharmacists) last year. Other PNPs like BCPNP, e.g., need a full-time job offer (and provincial registration/ licensure), however.

Betterfuture16

May 12, 2016
anwar01 said:
Dear Pharmacists!!!!

I have been searching for any thread related to Pharmacist (NOC 3131) in Express entry forums but I could not find any. There might be more Pharmacists around the world who are preparing for Canada immigration via express entry and here in this thread we can share our experience / knowledge about Express entry or PNP.

Right now I am in the process of document evaluation from PEBC. Four months has been passed since they received my documents but still I did not receive ECA report. DO any body else has the same experience from PEBC? On website they have mentioned they would take around 8 weeks for Document evaluation but in reality it is not the case. Even a couple of my friends are also waiting since 4 month for ECA report from PEBC.

Any Pharmacist has ever been nominated for PNP? Do any one have any information regarding it? As per my information most Provinces needs job offers and it will not be possible for Pharmacists to get job without having license to practice first. I was wondering if Pharmacist has some chances in OINP in 2017. Any Views...

All Pharmacists, please participate to make this thread alive and guidance for all new comers.
Did you submitted ECA request form in addition with Document Evaluation?

If you clear document Evaluation you don't get ECA without submitting ECA request form. Do read last column in this link.
http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3114/la_id/1.htm

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Que Em said:
For Express Entry (and OINP), you don't have to be licensed or registered with any Canadian regulatory authority, if you're applying from outside Canada.

If you meet the entry requirements, get your ECA and the language testing done and you are good to go.

Once your ECA is done by the PEBC, you can enter the EE pool. If your score is good enough and if you qualify for any PNP program, you will get the notification of interest. You don't need a license and/or a job offer to get an ITA if your CRS is equal/greater than the minimum cutoff.

OINP didn't ask for a license/job offer from foreign applicants (and pharmacists) last year. Other PNPs like BCPNP, e.g., need a full-time job offer (and provincial registration/ licensure), however.
Thank you for your input! Yes my language testing is done but I got L7.5, R7.5, W7 & S6. I need to upgrade it as it will not give me max. points. This year was not very hopeful for the candidates who fall below 450 CRS points. With IELTS 8777 i will reach till 445. I think its a long way to go till the CRS decrease below 450. All I hope is for PNP.

Can you please share provinces names apart from Ontario who gives nominations without job offer???

Reactions: Chiragpharma

anwar01

Champion Member
Jun 28, 2011
Betterfuture16 said:
Did you submitted ECA request form in addition with Document Evaluation?

If you clear document Evaluation you don't get ECA without submitting ECA request form. Do read last column in this link.
http://www.pebc.ca/index.php/ci_id/3114/la_id/1.htm
Yes @Betterfuture16 . I have submitted that ECA form along with the application. But its taking too much time. Plus PEBC do not have any online information like WES where you can see the progress of your application.

You got any luck with PNP?

Que Em

Apr 14, 2016
LANDED..........
2017-07-17
anwar01 said:
Thank you for your input! Yes my language testing is done but I got L7.5, R7.5, W7 & S6. I need to upgrade it as it will not give me max. points. This year was not very hopeful for the candidates who fall below 450 CRS points. With IELTS 8777 i will reach till 445. I think its a long way to go till the CRS decrease below 450. All I hope is for PNP.

Can you please share provinces names apart from Ontario who gives nominations without job offer???
Yes, improving your IELTS score is a good idea.

I guess PEI PNP doesn't need a job offer, as well. You can check individual streams and eligibility criteria on the website of the province or territory that interests you. Please check this link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp

Betterfuture16

May 12, 2016
anwar01 said:
Yes @Betterfuture16 . I have submitted that ECA form along with the application. But its taking too much time. Plus PEBC do not have any online information like WES where you can see the progress of your application.

You got any luck with PNP?
Ok. hope you will get ECA very soon.

Not yet. and I don't get AINP. My work permit already expired.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Reactions: Willu