+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistani College Students Plz think over it.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
samad majeed said:
HEY DNT WITH DRAW JO MARZI HOJAE MAINE FEBUARARY MAI APPLY KIA THA MAY INTAKE KE LIYE AND I GOT MY REPLY AFTER 6 MONTHS IN JULY AB MAI SEPTEMBER INTAKE MAI JARAHA HU DNT WITHDRAW TRY YOUR LUCK IA ajae ga HOPE FOR THE BEST
I would like to wait as well. :)

harisinam

Aug 19, 2012
Salam all,
any college student has has gotten a study permit yet?
and let me know how can applicants get updates on their Study Permit Application before getting a medical test request by the embassy?
I am also thinking that if they reject all college applicants for this year without mentioning it on their website, its very unethical on the part of Canadian Consulate basically they farmed our application fees for the study permit, while they knew they will reject the College applicants, before even receiving the applications.

Sheryar

Mar 5, 2012
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-june-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
19- june-2012
Med's Request
13-july-2012
Med's Done....
19-July-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-July-2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the Grace of Allah (24/8/2012)
LANDED..........
6 september 2012
harisinam said:
Salam all,
any college student has has gotten a study permit yet?
and let me know how can applicants get updates on their Study Permit Application before getting a medical test request by the embassy?
I am also thinking that if they reject all college applicants for this year without mentioning it on their website, its very unethical on the part of Canadian Consulate basically they farmed our application fees for the study permit, while they knew they will reject the College applicants, before even receiving the applications.
Till now,no college student have got VISA for sep intake from Pakistan but few of them(who are on forum) have got medical calls. If you can give your full profile details ,it will be added to spreadsheet here on forum maintained by most senior members from pak.
this the spread sheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkaSzDkxOr5FdC13a2xVbllUWTlJOGkwV3dTRUd5bnc

leo4bilal

Mar 16, 2012
Lahore
Visa Office......
CHC ISBD
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Feb-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
File Transfer...
14-Feb-2012
Med's Request
15-Aug-2012
Med's Done....
22-Aug-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Sent after medical on 28-Aug-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-Nov-2012
LANDED..........
In sha Allah on 11th-Dec-2012
bilal482 said:
yes. his 2 friends got medical call... but they r not member of this forum.

Sheryar and niaziwal ab Aneeq k peeche parr jao...
When i was there in IOM centre for Medical Examination, I met two guyz there .... Surprisingly, both of them were college students .... One with LSBF and the other guy with Stanford International College ... They got response after 4 and a half months ...
The point is, college students are getting responses but very few in number... Few out of all applicants come over here on the forum... still though the spreadsheet figures out quite a good overview to observe the proceedings ....

Although college students are getting responses, but still, the one who avoids to rely on luck and waste his time on college LOA is a wise person ... Otherwise, he is a goof...

alwaysoptimistic

Jun 8, 2012
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2013
File Transfer...
04-03-2013
Med's Request
leo4bilal said:
When i was there in IOM centre for Medical Examination, I met two guyz there .... Surprisingly, both of them were college students .... One with LSBF and the other guy with Stanford International College ... They got response after 4 and a half months ...
The point is, college students are getting responses but very few in number... Few out of all applicants come over here on the forum... still though the spreadsheet figures out quite a good overview to observe the proceedings ....

Although college students are getting responses, but still, the one who avoids to rely on luck and waste his time on college LOA is a wise person ... Otherwise, he is a goof...
cheers for strengthening our hopes

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
whats up guys ... ?

saadalvi

Jun 21, 2012
AOA.

i have also applied for college which is St.lawrence college,and waiting for medical call, i know one guy who applied 3 weeks before me, he applied for SHERIDAN COLLEGE, we both applied from same consultant, he got his medical call on 4th september. and returned passport on 7th. now he is waiting for his PP, and reading some good news here seems that college students are being preferred now. so i think we should wait, and because some changes in policies, time period is now 13 weeks. so wait till your time is completed.

thanks.

billad

Jul 26, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
saadalvi said:
AOA.

i have also applied for college which is St.lawrence college,and waiting for medical call, i know one guy who applied 3 weeks before me, he applied for SHERIDAN COLLEGE, we both applied from same consultant, he got his medical call on 4th september. and returned passport on 7th. now he is waiting for his PP, and reading some good news here seems that college students are being preferred now. so i think we should wait, and because some changes in policies, time period is now 13 weeks. so wait till your time is completed.

thanks.
that sounds like a good news. Good luck for your visa