+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Ok that’s mean
1. I am eligible to enter Canada.
2. My criminality is valid/cleared.
3. Just waiting for the security results to finalise my application ?

A basic check to confirm whether or not you are admissible to Canada in the first place.

Police checks have been completed to determine whether or not you have a criminal record and/or police charges filed against you, etc

·

This could be from multiple sources

Absolutely no way to tell. If you have lived in multiple countries + traveled to high-risk countries then IRCC would seek information from each of these countries

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
I would be thankful if anyone tell me how to withdraw passport. I submitted paper base application on July 17 and till today no response.
I have to travel to USA so how can I request to return my passport?

drshani

Oct 10, 2017
Dear all, I am applying for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa - TRV) for Canada. I have filled the required visa forms. Now I need to book an appointment to submit the required forms and biometric information. Can you please tell me how can I book an appointment for Canada Visa Application Centre in Lahore. I am unable to find the appointment link on https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan

I would appreciate your response - many thanks.

- Shani

ziastar

Sep 18, 2017
Dear all, I am applying for Visitor Visa (Temporary Resident Visa - TRV) for Canada. I have filled the required visa forms. Now I need to book an appointment to submit the required forms and biometric information. Can you please tell me how can I book an appointment for Canada Visa Application Centre in Lahore. I am unable to find the appointment link on https://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan

I would appreciate your response - many thanks.

- Shani
brother you don't need any appointment, just visit and submit application in VFS lahore opposite ganga ram hospital

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
yes, after 5 days they replied that background checks are under process!
and that's all.
That's Great so that means the status on CIC website showing for offline application is not real as they move on from all other aspects but it is still showing that process isn't started right?

fahd ali

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Got my passport today with visa. Took a long wait but was worth it at the end.
My timeline
18 May Application
12 Oct Recieved Visa/Passport

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Got my passport today with visa. Took a long wait but was worth it at the end.
My timeline
18 May Application
12 Oct Recieved Visa/Passport
Hello Fahd Ali

Congrats, really glad to see someone finally broke the chain.....
Could you plz let us know where did you apply from ? Pakistan or Middle-east or somewhere else?

Thanks

Congrats once again!

Cheers!