+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Applied on May 10 from Karachi VFS. Still waiting for any response. Nearly 2 months. I tried to link the application but it always says that "no matches found" and asked to fill the form again. What to do.....

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Applied on May 10 from Karachi VFS. Still waiting for any response. Nearly 2 months. I tried to link the application but it always says that "no matches found" and asked to fill the form again. What to do.....
May be information that you are entering during application link is wrong. If u have applied for more than one applicant try to enter detail of parent applicant instead of dependant.
If u still face problem then fill form for enquiry.
Most of the applications that were submitted in may 2017 are stil in process

Hassan_sardar33

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
May be information that you are entering during application link is wrong. If u have applied for more than one applicant try to enter detail of parent applicant instead of dependant.

sunny82

Star Member
Dec 10, 2010
Just 1 applicant (my father) and I am filling the same information that I filled in the visa forms.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
Hello,

I emailed Islamabad, Abu Dhabi and London high commission now. (15-28 business days to reply)
I don't understand why/how can't they find an active application at Abu Dhabi embassy that's really strange.

Please help Bryanna what should I do now... do you think they've lost my application or something if so then how I got UCI and other updates...

A user name (cyclist) I guess got his visa in less then a month applied from Lahore Pakistan as a first time applicant.

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
Hello,

I emailed Islamabad, Abu Dhabi and London high commission now. (15-28 business days to reply)
I don't understand why/how can't they find an active application at Abu Dhabi embassy that's really strange.

Please help Bryanna what should I do now... do you think they've lost my application or something if so then how I got UCI and other updates...

A user name (cyclist) I guess got his visa in less then a month applied from Lahore Pakistan as a first time applicant.

Thanks
It doesn't help to email the London visa office as they handle PR applications from Pakistan, not TRVs.

It's not possible that the visa office has lost your application. As you rightly said, you would not have received any updates otherwise.

As you applied online, your application could be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global network. That's why you've been advised to contact the Islamabad visa office.

Do allow a couple of days to get a reply

786bil

Jun 21, 2017
Hi i applied on may 25th and still
No updates. Whts ur full name ali2525? I am thinking background check ia taking forever

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
It doesn't help to email the London visa office as they handle PR applications from Pakistan, not TRVs.

It's not possible that the visa office has lost your application. As you rightly said, you would not have received any updates otherwise.

As you applied online, your application could be processed by any visa office in the IRCC global network. That's why you've been advised to contact the Islamabad visa office.

Do allow a couple of days to get a reply
@Bryanna

Fair enough
I've emailed islamabad, i hope a get positive answer soon...

hassankhaliddar

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Every 1. I want to get some opinion from you guys. My parents are in Canada living in Quebec as permanent resident. My father is sick & can not travel. If i apply as visitor visa to visit my family for couple of weeks. How much chances of getting visa??
I am a banker having permanent job with salary 60 k+. I will get job letter & 3 weeks ex Pakistan leave from my employers.Have account balance of approx 7 to 8 lacs. I have no travel history yet. So my father will apply for me from inside canada or i have to apply visit visa from Pakistan?

Your kind opinion is required.

Pakistani_007

Jul 11, 2017
I have applied for a Visit Visa from Lahore through paper on 24th May, 2017. I haven't received any response as of yet. Can anyone let me know whats the processing time these days? Please?

Ikhlas

Jul 11, 2017
please share your timeline if you applied in april or may for the help of others and any results you received it might help other waiting applicants thanks
i am applied on paper on 8th may from lahore visa centre no reply yet of any sort
Applied 18 may no response