+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

all pakistani applicants of may 2017 join here

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
Timeline for Online Application of Canadian Tourist Visa:
Applied Online on: 26th May.
Biometric on: 30th May.
Passport Request Letter: 28th June.
Passport Submitted: 5th July. (Sorry was busy).

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thank you everyone for your help specially "pk82" for your prompt responses, I got my passport request letter.
My best wishes for everyone.
Hey bro congrats !!
could you please tell me where did you apply from ?
How long was the procedure until PPR ?
May I please know the time frame between background check to PPR ?

Ali R Shah

Jun 20, 2017
Hey bro congrats !!
could you please tell me where did you apply from ?
How long was the procedure until PPR ?
May I please know the time frame between background check to PPR ?
Thank you.
Applied online and gave my biometric in VFS Karachi on 30th May.
Application submitted on 26th May so if you minus holidays i think its almost 17 to 19 days. Got PPR on 28th June.
Submitted passport on 5th July.

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
Thank you.
Application submitted on 26th May so if you minus holidays i think its almost 17 to 19 days. Got PPR on 28th June.
WoW that's awesome bro
You're really lucky :)
I applied on 2nd May 2017 and completed biometrics at Lahore VFS on 4th may 2017.
Still waiting :(

deepkhela

Jun 17, 2017
I had applied on 25th may paper based no updates yet

I linked my application to online but seems like they have not even touched any application yet

Plus time no extended from 27 days to 34 days

But keep in mind at least they would take 2 months I got visa for schengen which is nearly expiring and now I have a feelings that I will not able to go there any more
I also linkef my paper based application to online account , but online it shows nothing about application in table , no application number nothing in status ? I applied 22th june , can u tell why its shows nothing

A count ant

Apr 2, 2011
Thank you.
Congratulations buddy!

Since we do not see many approved visas posts, it would be great if you could kindly share your 2 cents here e.g. what kinda bank balance must one maintain, any do's and don;ts you may have learnt during the process.

My brother lives in Saskatchewan and I would love to visit him coming year so I am trying to gather as much info as possible.

Thank you in advance :)

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Timeline for Online Application of Canadian Tourist Visa:
Applied Online on: 26th May.
Biometric on: 30th May.
Passport Request Letter: 28th June.
Passport Submitted: 5th July. (Sorry was busy).
ali r shah saab mubarak it seems you will get it soon how much was your travel history and background ties and funds available thanks

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I think may 2017 applicants did not share their ppr timelines
Most of the applicants have been refused

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I think may 2017 applicants did not share their ppr timelines
Most of the applicants have been refused

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna
Hello,

So i emailed high commission of Canada in Abu Dhabi and that's what I got back :( . I've been told my high commission of Canada in Islamabad on 15/05/17 that all TRV applications are now shifted to Abu Dhabi.

What should I do now. ?

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Please contact the office where you applied for any case specific enquiries. Our files do not show an active application at the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.

Please also consult the following website for processing timeframes and status updates:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp andhttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / RA

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello

I applied on 24 june for my mother and and father visa. Today i got decision made that you donot meet requirement
You would not leave canada :
Your ties in canada and home country
Your assets
And host income

Whereas i attached property papers in pakistan, and attached birth certificates

Can i pursue them or what can be done?

pk82

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
It's very simple.every application first goto the nearest embassy of the concern country.
After that they decides where to send your application it can be from Islamabad to Islamabad or to Abu Dhabi

Because one of my freind applied trv and then due to late process he just withdrew The passport which was in Islamabad

So ppl can judge what's exactly the things can be

As I told many times there is no fix rules and it's not wrong as well if they receives too many application they divided in different voS which can be in Canada or local counties or else

Thank u

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna
Hello,

So i emailed high commission of Canada in Abu Dhabi and that's what I got back :( . I've been told my high commission of Canada in Islamabad on 15/05/17 that all TRV applications are now shifted to Abu Dhabi.

What should I do now. ?

Dear Applicant,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.

Please contact the office where you applied for any case specific enquiries. Our files do not show an active application at the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.

Please also consult the following website for processing timeframes and status updates:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/status.asp andhttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section / RA
Guess you've written to an incorrect email address. You should have written to islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Yes, all TRV applications from Pakistan are processed by the Abu Dhabi visa office