+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All pages of passport needed to renew PR?

lisa111

Aug 20, 2020
I'm about to start my application to renew my PR and is confused about if every page in my passport should be photocopied and translated/certified? Or just the bio page is sufficient? Thanks!

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
I believe you need to put in a copy of all the pages that have information on them (that includes the photo page and anything on the other side of it) and also any pages that have stamps on them - this is to back up your travel log. But I advise you to check the guidelines carefully. I put in all the pages that had stamps on them and my bio info.

lisa111

Aug 20, 2020
I believe you need to put in a copy of all the pages that have information on them (that includes the photo page and anything on the other side of it) and also any pages that have stamps on them - this is to back up your travel log. But I advise you to check the guidelines carefully. I put in all the pages that had stamps on them and my bio info.
Thanks for the reply, the reason for this question is that when applying few years back, I remember seeing clear requirments on certified full passport copy, and this time now for some reason I can not find this requirement anywhere anymore. Not sure if there has been a change or I missed someting.

Orlaith

Nov 15, 2013
Thanks for the reply, the reason for this question is that when applying few years back, I remember seeing clear requirments on certified full passport copy, and this time now for some reason I can not find this requirement anywhere anymore. Not sure if there has been a change or I missed someting.
If you are in any way unsure then I would send every page - to be on the safe side - that way you can't mess up either way!