+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All mississauge office test from 21 june 2015 to3 july have been canceld.

khakalove

Star Member
Dec 26, 2010
This is in formation for applicants ,who were ready to give their tests in Mississauga office glen Erin......
All the tests have been canceled from 21 June 2015 to 3rd July 2015 .

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not going to post in each topic. For the last time...

No tests have been canceled or rescheduled. Appear as instructed.

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
But I recieved call from peivate no.they asked me not to appear.your test is cancelled.we will send you letter.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Call CIC office to confirm, they have been scam going around since yesterday attack to federal system, let us know after you talked to CIC agent

hussaini

Jun 6, 2015
Yes.i confirmed that they have cancelled my test and many other.i asked reason she told me that they have schedule many tests that's why they will reschedule and send me letter again.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hussaini said:
Yes.i confirmed that they have cancelled my test and many other.i asked reason she told me that they have schedule many tests that's why they will reschedule and send me letter again.
Very bad news.Mississauga office is already slow & now more delay expected.

sali1

Jun 18, 2015
CanV said:
I am not going to post in each topic. For the last time...

No tests have been canceled or rescheduled. Appear as instructed.
My test is scheduled for 26th of June at Mississuaga office, but today i got a call that my test is cancelled. then I called CIC call center and she confirmed that all Test at Mississuaga office will cancelled from june22 to july 3rd

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sali1 said:
My test is scheduled for 26th of June at Mississuaga office, but today i got a call that my test is cancelled. then I called CIC call center and she confirmed that all Test at Mississuaga office will cancelled from june22 to july 3rd
Sali, could u please give us your timeline?/when did your application get transferred to Mississauga?

sali1

Jun 18, 2015
shaazdeh said:
Sali, could u please give us your timeline?/when did your application get transferred to Mississauga?
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 1, 2014.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 10, 2015.
We started processing your application on March 9, 2015.
We sent you a notice on June 11, 2015 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 26, 2015 at 12:45 PM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
called to cic again...about test cancellation ....and
The lady was so nice......she told me that all test are canceled axcept 23rd 24th and 26 th( 12:30 )time.
But morning 7:45 am people having canceled the tests.....
And then i asked the reason she replied ....she dose not know ........the reason and when people would get test new notifications ....
But they have information regarding mississauga office is...test are canceled ........
Hope this healps.
Thanks.