+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Malaysian join here...

Babyliqe

Dec 27, 2020
Recently any Malaysian apply trv or any other type wisa for Canada also Share your timeline here

Janemommy

Dec 28, 2020
Hi I was confused coz there is a source saying the online application is not being processed by IRCC office outside Canada, but my biometric was sent to IRCC Singapore, not sure if the application files submitted online also processed in IRCC SG.

Yuba

Star Member
Jan 16, 2019
Hi
I'm Malaysian too....and its great to see a Malaysian thread finally being started - thought i was the only one!

My application got sent to SG VO and bio done. After that haven't heard from them....Anyone got any insight on what is the next steps or how long will SG Office take ?

Janemommy

Dec 28, 2020
Hi
I'm Malaysian too....and its great to see a Malaysian thread finally being started - thought i was the only one!

My application got sent to SG VO and bio done. After that haven't heard from them....Anyone got any insight on what is the next steps or how long will SG Office take ?
When and what type of visa you applied? IRCC website says processing time is 197 days.

Janemommy

Dec 28, 2020
Hi my fellow Malaysian, any update on your application? I am getting anxious as my passport is expiring soon.