+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL KERALITES PLEASE JOIN THIS GROUP

NIHAALNAIR

Mar 24, 2015
Dear All,
Here is the group for people from Kerala who are in the express entry pool..Share your expectations with ur points...
I am at 349.
Cheers :)

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Ok. There is a whole bunch of you, immigrants from India, as Indian population is big. Still, if you create a topic for each Indian district or province (or whatever they are called), all the forum will be flooded.
There are already many meaningless topics like '390-392 applicants gather here' and there is no point in multiplying them.

NIHAALNAIR

Mar 24, 2015
atmtaatmta said:
Ok. There is a whole bunch of you, immigrants from India, as Indian population is big. Still, if you create a topic for each Indian district or province (or whatever they are called), all the forum will be flooded.
There are already many meaningless topics like '390-392 applicants gather here' and there is no point in multiplying them.
Yes sir, I agree with you.. There are lots of people from India, But i don't see any people from Kerala is responding. I have a lots of queries to ppl from my place if then can resolve it. If we could make a wats app group this site wont be flooded...No groups are meaningless...Everyone is creating and discussing with full hope..