June 8, 2015 - TLU on 6/12/2015
Interview........
No...India and Aus PCC
Passport Req..
August 7, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November :)
Hi Group,

I am also from Hyderabad. My timeline on the left.. Waiting for PPR... :( :( :( :(

Good to see a group for all Hyderabad applicants. All the very best to everyone who are ready to fly. :) :)

Sameer khanz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
JoKa said:
Hi Group,

I am also from Hyderabad. My timeline on the left.. Waiting for PPR... :( :( :( :(

Good to see a group for all Hyderabad applicants. All the very best to everyone who are ready to fly. :) :)
Hi Bro,

From Hyderabad, cool ..you can see my time line as i got PR already

Sameer

Sameer khanz

Star Member
Dec 21, 2013
sagarreddy said:
Hi Looks like this thread is old...but again some action in it. Good to see specific to Hyderabad thread.
How many are from Hyd and waiting in queue, can you share the details as below..

My timeline....
Visa Office......: Warsaw
NOC Code......: 0121
App. Filed.......: Dec 29, 2014
Doc's Request.: -
Nomination.....: -
Med's Request: May 27, 2015
Med's Done....: June 3, 2015 -
TLU ...: June 6, 2015
PPR and DM..: Waiting...
Hi,

Best of luck mate....you will get PPR Soon

Stay Blessed

adritth

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 16th
Nomination.....
jan 16th
AOR Received.
Feb 26
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
processing from april 1
Med's Request
april 7
Med's Done....
April 14
Interview........
Hopefully waived..TLU April 20
Passport Req..
DM on 21st AUgust..waiting for ppr
Am from Hyd too..my TLU in April.. Submitted FBI PCC last Monday..now in d waiting club .good to see people active in dis forum..if all goes well planning to fly in October with family

Sobbing

Jul 3, 2020
Hello guys. I'm new here. Is there any Delhi Canada Emigration forum here ??
Can someone please sare the link here ..

May 9, 2013
Hey guys,

I raised a webform and got the below response

Eligibility Passed
Eligibility review closed
Medicals Passed
Criminality Passed
Security Passed
Biometrics Done

I will be finishing 6 months timeline on July 6th 2020.

What else is pending on my file?

Reactions: Sobbing

Sobbing

Jul 3, 2020
Yes, Right.. Do you have any idea about OneClickVisa.com (charges 70K) in Noida?? Are they genuine ? They claimed to be affiliated by a Canadian lawyer named Mr. Sachdeva but I still didn't find successful candidate who received the PR by oneclickvisa .. I'm afraid I don't wanna loose my hard earned money by any fraudulent
Any suggestions please !!

Sobbing

Jul 3, 2020
Do you have any idea about OneClickVisa.com (charges 70K) in Noida?? Are they genuine ? They claimed to be affiliated by a Canadian lawyer named Mr. Sachdeva but I still didn't find successful candidate who received the PR by oneclickvisa .. I'm afraid I don't wanna loose my hard earned money by any fraudulent

Sobbing

Jul 3, 2020
Hey guys,

I raised a webform and got the below response

Eligibility Passed
Eligibility review closed
Medicals Passed
Criminality Passed
Security Passed
Biometrics Done

I will be finishing 6 months timeline on July 6th 2020.

What else is pending on my file?
Hey brother, is this for Canadian PR ??
which consultant did you apply through ???
Please let me know the details

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Do you have any idea about OneClickVisa.com (charges 70K) in Noida?? Are they genuine ? They claimed to be affiliated by a Canadian lawyer named Mr. Sachdeva but I still didn't find successful candidate who received the PR by oneclickvisa .. I'm afraid I don't wanna loose my hard earned money by any fraudulent
I would assume if they are active ( like they look on Twitter) they would at least have a few reviewers like the one here https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.abhinav.com

I tried on this and else where. There are some answers on qoura where people suggested good consultancy for immigration. You can try searching there but the first step would be write IELTS get your score. Most things you can do on your own all the best.

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
Oh and whatever reason they don't seem to have been reviewed without that I wouldn't trust anyone with the money.
I would assume if they are active ( like they look on Twitter) they would at least have a few reviewers like the one here https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.abhinav.com

I tried on this and else where. There are some answers on qoura where people suggested good consultancy for immigration. You can try searching there but the first step would be write IELTS get your score. Most things you can do on your own all the best.

Sobbing

Jul 3, 2020
okk.. & what about ECA through IQAS.. ??? I heard IQAS takes longer time but provides Master euvalent for M.Com ?? Is that true ?