Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Benjamin Sapkota said:
your case seems to be under old system i dont have much idea but i think around 5 - 6 years.
what is your stage now , i mean waiting for medicals, pp or visa. let us know.
all my best wishes are with you.
regards,
benjamin
hi benjamin
For the first time I applied in December, 2004 of which CHC delhi started processing on 5th Feb. 2005. After that as asked by delhi I resubmitted revised documents which they received again in 5th Feb. 2009. I am supposed to receive letter for doing medicals. But do not know when they will ask for it. In total it is already 5 years and 6 months since CHC delhi started processing of my application. Have you any idea when should I expect the letter for doing medical? Do u have any idea how much it is taking to finalize the processing till asking the medical reports?

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jalap said:
Dear SKGSSP,

I just received another medical furtherance letter for sputum culture and chest x-ray from the CHC ND. I will get the sputum culture report on 27 August. The DMP wil take another xray and send the report to CHC after that. So I guess i will have to wait longer for the final decision.

Jalap
Dear Jalap,
Wish that your medcial goes well and u receive the PP stamped with visa immediately you send the reports.
By the way, when did you receive the letter for medical for the first time, I mean after how many months of starting the processing of your application? This information would help me to at least guess when should I expect that, as I am also in the old system.

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,

Wait...wait..and wait......1din ta aula ni hamro pani palo.

I am still waiting for medicals request.......In process was updated on 10 may 2010 still no new info.
In some of the delayed case friends are getting Interview request.. so I am frightening if they will appoint me too...gods save us......

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
SKGSSP said:
hi benjamin
For the first time I applied in December, 2004 of which CHC delhi started processing on 5th Feb. 2005. After that as asked by delhi I resubmitted revised documents which they received again in 5th Feb. 2009. I am supposed to receive letter for doing medicals. But do not know when they will ask for it. In total it is already 5 years and 6 months since CHC delhi started processing of my application. Have you any idea when should I expect the letter for doing medical? Do u have any idea how much it is taking to finalize the processing till asking the medical reports?
dear friend,
as per the discussion in the forum u should get medicals by the end of this year , pls dont get disheartened coz fast track applicants are given priority and there is huge backlog for applicants under old system look at the timelines of jalap dai,he is a 2003 applicant and he got medicals this year so u can calculate yours, your turn is nearing, so cheers brother!!!! dont worry dai.. things will be alright ,we all will go to canada thats for sure .
regards,

benjamin

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
Hiprashant said:
Hi everyone,

I am still waiting for medicals request.......In process was updated on 10 may 2010 still no new info.
In some of the delayed case friends are getting Interview request.. so I am frightening if they will appoint me too...gods save us......
hi prashant dai,
usually after " in process" it takes hardly 15-30 days to get call for meds ur case seems to be exceptionally late , what do u think the reason can be... pls share... we pray that u and all of us get meds call soon.....
regards,
benjamin

bnimsin

Apr 20, 2010
Hiprashant said:
Hi everyone,

Hi Prishant ,
nothing from my side no news.
its really too delayed.
those who applied after me got their visa month back.
and i am waiting for Medicals. 5.5 moths will be completed on 20th august
no add docs req, no Interview,no refusal,medical.

please update if you get any news

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Binimsin,
same here, I am also nearly keeping my sharp eyes on yr application too.
As u know that my additional doc. request was togetherwith In Process update, then after almost in 1 month my employer had received verification call, after that nothing new info by now, but I know that some thing is going on ,on my file regularly bec they r changing my mailing address time and again, 2 last week they only removed my 1st application record frm ECAS, which was rejected in 2009.
So lets hope something good will come soon in our application and pray for the same.

Binimsin, we can guess that our file may be waiting interview turn too.....bec of which there is not a regular development too but God save us frm it if so........

@ Benjamin,
I am not worried about the delayed now a days bec in one hand the whole applicants are getting update slower than previous applicants and on the other hand CHc needs to clarify my both application, previous which was rejected and present which is fresh. probably bec. of this in my case there might be delaied.pls see my above paragraph as things are going on slowly and progressly I am hopeful that I will get my destination soon.......

All the very best of luck to all of us.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
Hiprashant said:
Hi Binimsin,
same here, I am also nearly keeping my sharp eyes on yr application too.
As u know that my additional doc. request was togetherwith In Process update, then after almost in 1 month my employer had received verification call, after that nothing new info by now, but I know that some thing is going on ,on my file regularly bec they r changing my mailing address time and again, 2 last week they only removed my 1st application record frm ECAS, which was rejected in 2009.
So lets hope something good will come soon in our application and pray for the same.

Binimsin, we can guess that our file may be waiting interview turn too.....bec of which there is not a regular development too but God save us frm it if so........

@ Benjamin,
I am not worried about the delayed now a days bec in one hand the whole applicants are getting update slower than previous applicants and on the other hand CHc needs to clarify my both application, previous which was rejected and present which is fresh. probably bec. of this in my case there might be delaied.pls see my above paragraph as things are going on slowly and progressly I am hopeful that I will get my destination soon......

All the very best of luck to all of us.
i pray to god that we all reach our destination very soon, regarding my case its been 102 days since i submitted my ful docs, no change in ecas and not even verifiaction call to my employer........ i dont know what is hapening????

regards,
benjamin

raamesa

Jul 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
no change in my status today as well.kaile hola??? ???

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
even my status is same-"RBVO"....... AULA HAMRO PAANI PALO AULA... :( :( :( its 117 days since i submitted by full docs..,.....

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
Dear SKGSSP,

I got my file number back in November 24, 2003. I received the first Medical in Mid October 2009. By the way I just read somewhere in the forum that someone from Nepal who applied in December 2003, received his medical this month.
Jalap

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
dear friends pls go through this site www.canadainternational.gc.ca , processing times are given for various categories..... may clear our doubts
regards,
benjamin

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
dear friends, all the best for tomorrow 24/8/10 !!!!!!!!!!! ..... hope to see some gud news tomrw .