+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All friends applied for work permit under Intra-Company Transfee in India

starbuck

Sep 15, 2011
i do believe that i qualify for all of these .. have 4+ of IT and 4+ of functional experience, MBA degree .. am a CA and also a SAP FICO certified consultant. my spouses sister is a PR holder in canada. Maybe thats the reason they are taking so much time to process my visa.. its just a wild guess though!

thanks
*$

Dove1984

Sep 23, 2011
Hi starbuck and all friends,

I feel very relaxed and happy now that I received my work permit for 2 years, yesterday. The long waiting time is done, now got to start searching for accommodation and other things there before 1st November.

Starbuck: my case is different than that of yours (that you mentioned in the personal message). All the best to you and hope you get the permit soon.

Thanks all, this is a nice place to share our thoughts

starbuck

Sep 15, 2011
congrats dove .. i see that its 2 months since you have applied . .let me wait for the 2 month period .. good luck in your search!

thanks
*$

Rohit.84

Mar 6, 2012
Hi.... I have a very urgent question and need ur help... My travel is scheduled on 10th March and I have a valid work permit- W1 category got through ICT. Suddenly my immigration team in office wants to double check with the attorney if the Work permit is valid in Quebec state as well. I got the work permit in July 2011 at india. Initially I was intend to go for an Ontario client at the time of applying for WP but now i am traveling to Montreal for Quebec client. plz help me out at the earliest..

aliliakhat

Nov 22, 2012
work permite

hi please need help i have applied for work permite but got rejected when should i apply again what should i do to get work permite please help me

aliliakhat

Nov 22, 2012
Re: work permite

hi please need help i have applied work permite but my work permite got rejected when should i apply again and what should i do to get work visa without rejection please help