+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All documents are ready for submission, except for proof of intent?

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
Hello everybody!

I have decided to sponsor my wife under family class as an outland application. We both live in Dubai.
I am only left with the detailed explanation of proof of intent to move back to Canada once she is approved.
Aside from including the letters from friends and family, saving account in Canada, National Dental Examination of Canada exam confirmation booking receipt (in Feb 2019), and looking up apartments for rent in Mississauga, what else do I need to mention?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!

ashpash22

Jan 15, 2018
Australia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
02-09-2018
AOR Received.
23-03-2018
Med's Request
28-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-04-2018
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2018
Hello everybody!

I have decided to sponsor my wife under family class as an outland application. We both live in Dubai.
I am only left with the detailed explanation of proof of intent to move back to Canada once she is approved.
Aside from including the letters from friends and family, saving account in Canada, National Dental Examination of Canada exam confirmation booking receipt (in Feb 2019), and looking up apartments for rent in Mississauga, what else do I need to mention?

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!
Sounds like you’ve got some good evidence! We also wrote in our letter about why we chose Canada as a place to live over the place we were in and what our plans were to sell our belongings and how we had no work ties or assets in Australia that would prevent us from moving. We mentioned how we have the savings ready to buy a plane ticket as soon as were approved. If you’re planning on shipping any possessions you can also include a quote from a moving company.

Reactions: Moican

Moican

Jun 1, 2018
Sounds like you’ve got some good evidence! We also wrote in our letter about why we chose Canada as a place to live over the place we were in and what our plans were to sell our belongings and how we had no work ties or assets in Australia that would prevent us from moving. We mentioned how we have the savings ready to buy a plane ticket as soon as were approved. If you’re planning on shipping any possessions you can also include a quote from a moving company.
Thanks! That helps alot! Will do so for sure.

Does the whole thing have to be printed out or hand written?