+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All cases will be treated / processed

citationx750

Dec 8, 2008
LOL thank you guys for the holiday laughter. I needed that. And thank you Leon for keeping the records straight here. That's what makes this forum valuable.

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is not holiday laughter

after some time every one will believe that what i said in my post was correct
And As I said that CIC will never ever refuse any cases I mean to say that
CiC will return /refuse those cases which are not fulfilling the requirement of 67 points which is basic requirement.

once again i m saying that CIC will only slow down the process of those who r not in 38 high demand list

and what do you think than electrical and civil engineer in not present in the list so it means tere is not any need of Electricaland civil engineer in canada and they will refuse there appllications

that is my point that there (electrical and civil ) case will process but in slow rate

Q

qenawy8

INSERT LETTERHEAD
Our Ref.:
INSERT ADDRESS
Dear :
Thank you for your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I
have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not
eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s).
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued instructions which were published in the
Canada Gazette on November 28, 2008. These instructions specify that only applicants who have
an Arranged Employment Offer, who are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a
Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student, or who have work experience in certain
listed occupations are eligible to be processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.

this is an example of the litter the cic will send for people not eligible

i am so sorry

dilawer02pg12

Star Member
Nov 17, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for all this information

i was misguided by my consultant and when i show this pfd document he also accept his mistake.

once again sorry

thanks