+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Canadian immigration

Jan 11, 2021
My son wants to move to Canada he tried in September 2020 but was told your borders was closed. He visited before and fell in love with the place. He believes he can further his career as a musician ,singer rapper song writer and composer in Canada. Musicians are not recognize in the Bahamas so any information in this regard will be accepted with thanks.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
My son wants to move to Canada he tried in September 2020 but was told your borders was closed. He visited before and fell in love with the place. He believes he can further his career as a musician ,singer rapper song writer and composer in Canada. Musicians are not recognize in the Bahamas so any information in this regard will be accepted with thanks.
If he wishes to immigrate to Canada, then he has to qualify and apply through one of Canada's immigration programs. He cannot simply move. He needs to first apply and be approved for permanent residency, then he can move.

I would recommend that he start by using the come to Canada tool in the link below to determine what it will take to quality to immigrate to Canada:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool.html

Canada's borders are currently still closed to visitors and non-essential travel and will likely remain closed for a while.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Someone please help me out
My employer I'd on LMIA is 575532**
My confirmation number is 6541958
We can't tell you based on this information alone. However almost certainly fake. You need to post the full job offer letter in order for us to confirm if it's fake.

If they are offering free food / accommodations / transportation, then it's fake.

Sanjay143

Dec 21, 2021
We can't tell you based on this information alone. However almost certainly fake. You need to post the full job offer letter in order for us to confirm if it's fake.

If they are offering free food / accommodations / transportation, then it's fake.

https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:eb852527-a390-4924-8c76-9fac9f31aacd

hawk39

Mar 26, 2017
Considering all of the grammar and spelling errors, the terrible formatting, the provisions about free food and accommodation for your whole family, and the @torontomail.com address (it should be @chelseatoronto.com), I'm going to say that it's "probably" :rolleyes: fake. At least they tried to make it look authentic with rubber stamps, although the phone number of the "visa office" has the area code for the Montreal area.

Last edited:

Sanjay143

Dec 21, 2021
Considering all of the grammar and spelling errors, the terrible formatting, the provisions about free food and accommodation for your whole family, and the @torontomail.com address (it should be @chelseatoronto.com), I'm going to say that it's "probably" :rolleyes: fake. At least they tried to make it look authentic with rubber stamps, although the phone number of the "visa office" has the area code for the Montreal area.
I would also ask, have you already signed and returned the so-called offer document? I ask because the copy you provided purports to be signed by you and is overwritten with the nice red stamp of the "Canadian Immigration Visa Office" (no such thing exists), apparently witnessed by "Barrister Murphy (illegible)" Did you sign anything in front of "Barrister Murphy"? I doubt it. Yet Barrister Murphy purports to be a witness to your signature in what is not, any any way, a proper lawyer-like manner of acknowledging a signature. While Canadian lawyers are qualified barristers, solicitors and notaries public, one would never sign as "Barrister". Nonsense.

I hope you did not send the requested $395. That seems to be what this as all about. Stealing your money.

Maybe you should send that document off to the Chelsea Hotel in Toronto and tell them you and your family are arriving tomorrow, looking forward to your free accommodation and meals.

As an aside, I would be surprised to find a hotel hiring anyone for a position such as that offered during the pandemic. Most hotels are staving for business and not looking for ways to increase their overhead.
Can u or someone please check if barrister Murphy Roy is fake or real immigration lawyer ?
This is his website
https://www.caimmilawchamberof.com

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can u or someone please check if barrister Murphy Roy is fake or real immigration lawyer ?
This is his website
https://www.caimmilawchamberof.com
This is a fake site.

The lawyer is probably a real person who has a different website that is real.

However the web site you have provided above is very clearly fake.

Reactions: Kaibigan

s.ankit

Apr 13, 2022
Hello,
I have submitted an application to become a permanent resident of Canada under the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program - International Graduate stream on Sunday, 5th December 2021. On 2nd March 2022, I received a query on my email to submit a document (Original copy of birth certificate) with a deadline of 30 days. In the same email, I received the application number and was able to link my application to the CIC account. To submit my document, on the CIC account, I did not get any option to submit it on my profile. Thus, I only had an option to submit it by filling out a web form. I submitted a web form with all details and a document on the same date 2nd March 2022. I received an automated generated reply of that webform on 2nd March 2022. After 15 days, I called IRCC to check if they received my document via webform or not. They informed to that they have not received a web form yet and it is because IRCC is receiving a lot of web forms and it may take time to receive a web form. I was told to wait for it.
Today, on 13th April 2022, I received an update on my account. The update was that a decision has been made on my application and it's cancelled as incomplete. The reason of it was that I do not meet the requirements of Regulation (R) 10 of the IRPA because a copy of the original birth certificate is missing.
A document that was asked to submit with 30 days deadline was submitted on the same day I received an email. However, it did not reach to IRCC Officer because of queues in a lot of web forms.
How should I do now? I’m totally blank after this email. Please help me in taking next steps.
Thank you

Serhat

Mar 28, 2022
Hello every one! Do you think that to act as a composer in a festival film that has been invited to an international film festival can meet the condition of having participated in a world-class cultural event?

A film that I compose original score for this has been invited to Karlovy Film Festival. This was my first experience about film music.

And also I am an arranger and we are working on 3 songs now. And that songs will be published in another country. so it is a global work.

But I am not sure that they can work for self employed immigration both. I am also a self employed musician for 15 years in Turkey. But I can not declare this or I don't know how..

Composers and arrangers are in the same NOC for express entry. But the musicians are not.. I can not use all of these experiences. So what do you think?

I graduated from State Conservatory in Istanbul and also I am a music teacher but I have no experience about this.

My brother is living Canada and he has PR.

What do you suggest for me about this profile..? Thanks.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Hello every one! Do you think that to act as a composer in a festival film that has been invited to an international film festival can meet the condition of having participated in a world-class cultural event?

A film that I compose original score for this has been invited to Karlovy Film Festival. This was my first experience about film music.

And also I am an arranger and we are working on 3 songs now. And that songs will be published in another country. so it is a global work.

But I am not sure that they can work for self employed immigration both. I am also a self employed musician for 15 years in Turkey. But I can not declare this or I don't know how..

Composers and arrangers are in the same NOC for express entry. But the musicians are not.. I can not use all of these experiences. So what do you think?

I graduated from State Conservatory in Istanbul and also I am a music teacher but I have no experience about this.

My brother is living Canada and he has PR.

What do you suggest for me about this profile..? Thanks.
You can try. Not enough info or examples for the cultural/world class level.

It would be possible for you to apply for both Express Entry and Self-Employed streams at the same time.

Reactions: Serhat