+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

JWahid

Star Member
Jan 2, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2018
Has anybody had success with Ward Commissioner prottoyon potro ror PCC if the passport does not include Current address?
I have seen instances of rejection because PCC was not from current address!

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
04-01-2017 (RCMP Criminal Record Check) Submitted 20-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
Has anybody had success with Ward Commissioner prottoyon potro ror PCC if the passport does not include Current address?
I have seen instances of rejection because PCC was not from current address!
PCC will include thana name and attestation from the metropolitan police, thana police and the ministry of foreign affairs. That's all you need for PCC.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
My spouse's AUNT(FUFU, Blood Line) AUNT's Husband (FUFA) & whole family (including 2 of the cousins are adult, another one is minor) lives in ca as Canadian citizen & hold Canadian passport. I am the first applicant, can I put these reference as 'Relatives in Canada' for adding some points in EE & CRS on adaptability?
You will need to provide the proof of relationship regardless if you get your points or not. After the ITA there is a section where they ask if you have aunt, uncle living in Canada. and later your will need to provide the proof of relationship documents.

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018
****** URGENT HELP NEEDED FOR PCC *****
My permanent address is Gopalganj, Bangladesh and present address is Dhaka. I have been living different places in Dhaka for last 10 years. In my passport only permanent address that is Gopalganj is showing, also in Emergency Contact Info in passport also given Gopalganj address. I took PCC from Gopalganj and wanted to take PCC from Dhaka as well. But when I apply for PCC, police station saying it's not possible to get PCC for Dhaka as it is not mentioned anywhere in my Passport. I am worried after seeing few rejection due to PCC for this type of scenario. What should i do now?? Can anyone help me or share his/her experience regarding PCC?
Don't worry about it at all. As long as your pcc has attestation from metropolitan police and foreign ministry your are good to go.

Reactions: Canbainaus Mithu

sam_dawkins

Jul 24, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-2016
AOR Received.
24-10-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
25-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-01-2018
LANDED..........
11-01-2018

thr28

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I have done my M.B.A. from UK back in 2010 and then returned to Bangladesh. Since 2011 to till date I'm self employed here in bd and owner of a motorbike dealership(showroom) registered under my proprietorship. Married and a kid of 2 years of age.

I have some questions regarding express entry scheme are :

@ will I be eligible to apply as a self employed in express entry scheme showing my motorbike dealership business?

@ if I do eca under wes, do I have to show my bba as well coz its from aiub and I heard from someone is that, as my mba is from uk I don't need to show my bba and mba from uk will count as a masters ranking as like canadian equivalent. Is it true? Only mba eca will do the matter??

It will be very helpful for me if anyone here can give me some proper guidelines bro.......

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
1. Yes you can create profile in EE as a self employed person.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
2. Only MBA is sufficient as you will get points for your highest educational credential. Your UK MBA will get Canadian Masters.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Reactions: thr28

thr28

Mar 20, 2018
1. Yes you can create profile in EE as a self employed person.
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:
  • a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
  • if the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience).
2. Only MBA is sufficient as you will get points for your highest educational credential. Your UK MBA will get Canadian Masters.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!
Many thanks for your quick response brother.

If I can apply as a self employed person then what would be my noc code?? Normally we work for sales and marketing but as a proprietor what would be my noc code??

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Many thanks for your quick response brother.

If I can apply as a self employed person then what would be my noc code?? Normally we work for sales and marketing but as a proprietor what would be my noc code??
It doesn't matter you are a partner or owner of the company, still you have a specific role to play in the business.

Your NOC should be-
0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers or
6211 Retail sales supervisors

Check your noc: http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/SearchIndex.aspx?ver=11

Check both of the NOC descriptions and find which one best describes your job duties. Make sure you get letters from your clients and suppliers mentioning your services (job duties) which matches at least 80% (if not 100%) of the job descriptions. Please refer to my previous post to see everything you need to prove your self employment. Search this forum for more details about self employed applicants, I am sure you will find many posts regarding the matter.

By the way, you should start your ECA process as soon as possible as now a days it takes around 2 months or even more to complete it. And also aim for CLB-9 in each module of IELTS General Training which is minimum Listening-8, Reading-7, Writing-7 and Speaking-7 to get extra 50 skill transferability points, without this you cannot have enough points for direct Invitation to apply (ITA). Please read all the sticky notes of this forum to get clear picture about how the system works.

Hope it helps, Good Luck.

thr28

Mar 20, 2018
It doesn't matter you are a partner or owner of the company, still you have a specific role to play in the business.

Your NOC should be-
0621 Retail and wholesale trade managers or
6211 Retail sales supervisors

Check your noc: http://noc.esdc.gc.ca/English/NOC/SearchIndex.aspx?ver=11

Check both of the NOC descriptions and find which one best describes your job duties. Make sure you get letters from your clients and suppliers mentioning your services (job duties) which matches at least 80% (if not 100%) of the job descriptions. Please refer to my previous post to see everything you need to prove your self employment. Search this forum for more details about self employed applicants, I am sure you will find many posts regarding the matter.

By the way, you should start your ECA process as soon as possible as now a days it takes around 2 months or even more to complete it. And also aim for CLB-9 in each module of IELTS General Training which is minimum Listening-8, Reading-7, Writing-7 and Speaking-7 to get extra 50 skill transferability points, without this you cannot have enough points for direct Invitation to apply (ITA). Please read all the sticky notes of this forum to get clear picture about how the system works.

Hope it helps, Good Luck.
scored 6.5 on ielts, overall. checked my eligibility on cic websites through express entry calculator and score comes 472. do you think after application my case will be entertained straight away or do i have to wait.

how do i get letters from my suppliers and customers. as we issue money receipts only to the customers and maybe our company will just provide a "to whom it may concern" letter like a bank do if you ask for solvency certificate, coz they dont give such letters to the dealers like what the job you do or what responsibility you perform in your own business

spouse eca needed by any chance?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
scored 6.5 on ielts, overall. checked my eligibility on cic websites through express entry calculator and score comes 472. do you think after application my case will be entertained straight away or do i have to wait.

how do i get letters from my suppliers and customers. as we issue money receipts only to the customers and maybe our company will just provide a "to whom it may concern" letter like a bank do if you ask for solvency certificate, coz they dont give such letters to the dealers like what the job you do or what responsibility you perform in your own business

spouse eca needed by any chance?
You should not get that much points with your current IELTS score. Please check the below charts to find out your score correctly.

And also you have mixed up Comprehensive Raking System (CRS) score with Eligibility points. You must get eligible before you enter in to the Express Entry Pool. To be eligible you need to score minimum 67 points out of available 100 points. It is based on six selection factor.
  • work experience
  • whether you have a valid job offer
  • English and/or French language skills
  • adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)
First you should check if you are eligible or not. Please check this here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
Please convert your IELTS to CLB using this chart- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html
You can calculate your points manually from above link or check using Come to Canada Tool: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Once you score 67 points and become eligible then you can create your profile in Express Entry and get Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Points and wait for ITA. If your CRS score meets the CRS cut off number or above after any draw, you will receive an ITA.

Check how much points you can get- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html
Check your CRS points using official calculator- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You will have 50 skill transferability bonus points if you score CLB 9 in each modules of IELTS which are equivalent to 8777 in LRWS.

To prove your experience onus is on you. You must submit all necessary documents including reference letter from stakeholders mentioning your job duties inline with the selected NOC. You may have a look at the MOU signed between you and your suppliers to check what businesses you are doing with them. You need to find 2-3 regular clients who will be happy to sign and varify the reference letter according to IRCC mandate. Without job description letter your file will be rejected.

Good Luck!

thr28

Mar 20, 2018
You should not get that much points with your current IELTS score. Please check the below charts to find out your score correctly.

And also you have mixed up Comprehensive Raking System (CRS) score with Eligibility points. You must get eligible before you enter in to the Express Entry Pool. To be eligible you need to score minimum 67 points out of available 100 points. It is based on six selection factor.
  • work experience
  • whether you have a valid job offer
  • English and/or French language skills
  • adaptability (how well you’re likely to settle here)
First you should check if you are eligible or not. Please check this here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp
Please convert your IELTS to CLB using this chart- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/test-equivalency-charts.html
You can calculate your points manually from above link or check using Come to Canada Tool: http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

Once you score 67 points and become eligible then you can create your profile in Express Entry and get Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) Points and wait for ITA. If your CRS score meets the CRS cut off number or above after any draw, you will receive an ITA.

Check how much points you can get- https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/criteria-comprehensive-ranking-system/grid.html
Check your CRS points using official calculator- http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

You will have 50 skill transferability bonus points if you score CLB 9 in each modules of IELTS which are equivalent to 8777 in LRWS.

To prove your experience onus is on you. You must submit all necessary documents including reference letter from stakeholders mentioning your job duties inline with the selected NOC. You may have a look at the MOU signed between you and your suppliers to check what businesses you are doing with them. You need to find 2-3 regular clients who will be happy to sign and varify the reference letter according to IRCC mandate. Without job description letter your file will be rejected.

Good Luck!
Brother i do really appreciate for your informative and valuable replies. After your post i really thought there's something wrong with my calculation and I'm messed up with scoring.

but when i tried this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html it says you are eligible to apply for EE and ask to create profile with gs keys

I have also tried on of the manual link to calculate 67 point out of hundred and from my calculation it comes 69!! https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

confusion arises on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp. there's a section comes work experience:

6) Work Experience

i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?
It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level.

"Skilled work" in the NOC is:
  • managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)
  • professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)
  • technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.
NONE OR LESS THEN A YEAR

ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

THREE OR MORE YEARS
if i answer like these then score comes 344 but if i put experince 5year and more then score comes 466.

which one would be correct coz as a self employer I do have experience for more than six years in a row in retail business here at Bangladesh. if they are asking for these whole experience inside canada then there's something i need to consider before application.

bro i know im bothering you a lot for last couple of days but truly speaking i dont have any idea on these immigration procedures at all and by not knowing properly making an application is like a suicidal attempt.

so i am requesting you to guide me on these situation and advice me whether i should apply or not

many thanks

nadeem84

Mar 24, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Can anybody pls tell me what was the last cut off score?

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Brother i do really appreciate for your informative and valuable replies. After your post i really thought there's something wrong with my calculation and I'm messed up with scoring.

but when i tried this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/come-canada-tool-immigration-express-entry.html it says you are eligible to apply for EE and ask to create profile with gs keys

I have also tried on of the manual link to calculate 67 point out of hundred and from my calculation it comes 69!! https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers/six-selection-factors-federal-skilled-workers.html

confusion arises on this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp. there's a section comes work experience:

6) Work Experience

i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?
It must have been paid and full-time (or an equal amount in part-time).

Note: In Canada, the National Occupational Classification (NOC) is the official list of all the jobs in the Canadian labour market. It describes each job according to skill type, group and level.

"Skilled work" in the NOC is:
  • managerial jobs (NOC Skill Level 0)
  • professional jobs (NOC Skill Type A)
  • technical jobs and skilled trades/manual work (NOC Skill Type B)
If you aren’t sure of the NOC level for this job, you can find your NOC.
NONE OR LESS THEN A YEAR

ii. In the last 10 years, how many total years of skilled work experience do you have?
It must have been paid, full-time (or an equal amount in part-time), and in only one occupation (NOC skill type 0, A or B).

THREE OR MORE YEARS
if i answer like these then score comes 344 but if i put experince 5year and more then score comes 466.

which one would be correct coz as a self employer I do have experience for more than six years in a row in retail business here at Bangladesh. if they are asking for these whole experience inside canada then there's something i need to consider before application.

bro i know im bothering you a lot for last couple of days but truly speaking i dont have any idea on these immigration procedures at all and by not knowing properly making an application is like a suicidal attempt.

so i am requesting you to guide me on these situation and advice me whether i should apply or not

many thanks
First section is only for Canadian work experience so if you haven't got any then answer is "None". Second section is foreign work experience which will give you maximum 3 years of experience points. As per my understandings your points should be 344 not 466. If you score 8777 in LRWS respectively in IELTS then you will be very close to the current cut off score which was 456 last time and 442 lowest this year. You also need to consider adding your spouse's ECA and IELTS score to maximize your chance. Read all the sticky threads of this forum and use crs tools to calculate your score with all potential points. If you require further information then please PM me with your detail background info, I will try to answer you as much as accurately.
Good Luck!