+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
twisted_jack said:
Hi guys,

I've been on this forum quite a bit lately and have been finding some very helpful information. Currently my score is at 443, and I'm planning to re-take the English exam on the 17th and hopefully get a better score.

My question is: has anyone over here got an invitation and applied with the hand written passport instead of the machine readable one? My passport is valid till 2018 and I just wanted to know if CIC is still accepting the hand written passports as being valid.

Thanks a lot!

Hi,

After November no one will be allowed to travel with hand written passport. So it might be a good idea to get a MRP before you get ITA.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
Hi Experts,

I have assessed my apply factors, it's 67. I would like to add some more factors as below and need your expert suggestions:

Experience: 9.5 Yrs....NOC: 2172 and 0213
IELTS Score: [L:6.5/CLB-7, R:6.0/CLB-7, W:7/CLB-9, S:6.5/CLB-8....overall: 6.5]
ECA: 4 years Bachelor Degree (done on 5 Nov 2014)
Fund: CAD 25,000
Dependent Family Member: 4 (including myself)

I have submitted my applications through my EE profile and the status showing "Profile Ineligible". I have checked the reports of application and got some feedback as deficiency:

• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

Please help needed. Should I apply with a new EE profile. How can I delete my application and create a new one.

Regards, Murad

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
hasanul_murad said:
Hi Experts,

I have assessed my apply factors, it's 67. I would like to add some more factors as below and need your expert suggestions:

I have submitted my applications through my EE profile and the status showing "Profile Ineligible". I have checked the reports of application and got some feedback as deficiency:

Please help needed. Should I apply with a new EE profile. How can I delete my application and create a new one.

Regards, Murad
If you have already created your profile, you should modify the inputs. I think you made mistake when you was filling the form. Just double check the information that you provided.

Can you check your eligibility by this link first:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

twisted_jack

Oct 11, 2015
mrazzak said:
Hi,

After November no one will be allowed to travel with hand written passport. So it might be a good idea to get a MRP before you get ITA.
mrazzak, thanks for your response. I know November 24th is the cut off date for travelling with a hand written passport. Now suppose I get ITA on Oct 30th, do you think it's a good idea to send the application with the scanned copy of my hand written passport and then get the MRP afterwards (possibly send CIC copies of my MRP after getting it).

The only reason I'm asking this is because getting MRP at best will take at least 3-5 weeks, and my PGWP is expiring very soon.

Due to my PGWP situation I want to be able to apply for immigration as soon as I get the invitation.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
duckirha said:
If you have already created your profile, you should modify the inputs. I think you made mistake when you was filling the form. Just double check the information that you provided.

Can you check your eligibility by this link first:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
I have verified the inputs. It's not allowing me to update any of the information over there. I was looking for information there in the application to create a job bank account and finding no hope.

Can you please let me know any other step to be followed now.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
hasanul_murad said:
Hi Experts,

Regards, Murad
Have you registered job bank. If you don't have job offer, you must have to register in it. Unless your profile would be ineligible.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
twisted_jack said:
mrazzak, thanks for your response. I know November 24th is the cut off date for travelling with a hand written passport. Now suppose I get ITA on Oct 30th, do you think it's a good idea to send the application with the scanned copy of my hand written passport and then get the MRP afterwards (possibly send CIC copies of my MRP after getting it).

The only reason I'm asking this is because getting MRP at best will take at least 3-5 weeks, and my PGWP is expiring very soon.

Due to my PGWP situation I want to be able to apply for immigration as soon as I get the invitation.

Thanks.
As I know you can apply CIC with hand written passport. There is no requirement from CIC for passport hand written/MRD. Which means you can apply with non MRD passport scan copy. If I were you, I would have been submitted EE profile and wait for ITA. While get ITA submit PR application as soon as possibly due to PGWP will end soon then send passport for MRD. Since you don't need passport 3/4 months after submit PR application.

hasanul_murad

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Jul-2016
iceberge said:
Have you registered job bank. If you don't have job offer, you must have to register in it. Unless your profile would be ineligible.
Job bank account requires some information from the application, which is unavailable.

Should I create a new ID and create the profile again?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
hasanul_murad said:
Job bank account requires some information from the application, which is unavailable.

Should I create a new ID and create the profile again?
You don't have to create new ID, leave it as it is. I am not expert about job bank since I have job offer, I din't create it. There is another thread name under Express entry step by step and some other, place your question over there and ask them. I am sorry for unable to answer job bank related question.

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
twisted_jack said:

Thanks.
CIC EE does not specify that you need MRP to apply and nevertheless you can always update your information via case specific inquiries after EE application is submitted. I would suggest, apply for the MRP ASAP and in the mean time if you get the ITA, you can go through with the application submission. EE requires a lot of documents, do you think you will be able to get all the docs before 4 weeks? Specially RCMP finger print supported criminal record check and BD police verification? As you might need approximately 4 weeks to get all these documents, you should be able to submit the MRP with the application.

twisted_jack

Oct 11, 2015
iceberge said:
As I know you can apply CIC with hand written passport. There is no requirement from CIC for passport hand written/MRD. Which means you can apply with non MRD passport scan copy. If I were you, I would have been submitted EE profile and wait for ITA. While get ITA submit PR application as soon as possibly due to PGWP will end soon then send passport for MRD. Since you don't need passport 3/4 months after submit PR application.
This is sort of what I was thinking. I just wanted to make sure that CIC still accepts the handwritten passports. Just to double check I will call CIC today and see what they say. Will let you guys know how that conversation go.

mrazzak said:
CIC EE does not specify that you need MRP to apply and nevertheless you can always update your information via case specific inquiries after EE application is submitted. I would suggest, apply for the MRP ASAP and in the mean time if you get the ITA, you can go through with the application submission. EE requires a lot of documents, do you think you will be able to get all the docs before 4 weeks? Specially RCMP finger print supported criminal record check and BD police verification? As you might need approximately 4 weeks to get all these documents, you should be able to submit the MRP with the application.
I have the BD police clearance already. I’ll get the RCMP criminal check done right away here, now that I know I need the RCMP finger print supported criminal check. Also the other possibility is that I can just keep a scanned copy of all the passport pages needed for the immigration application, and then apply for the MRP. That way I can apply for immigration as soon as I get the ITA, while waiting for my MRP.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Received PPR at 10:20 pm. Relieve from painful days.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
iceberge said:
Received PPR at 10:20 pm. Relieve from painful days.
Congratulations!! I just got mine too!

Phew! A weight of the world is off my shoulder!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
m_dewan33 said:
Congratulations!! I just got mine too!

Phew! A weight of the world is off my shoulder!
Congratulation finally PPR here. Take a big breath.

Bitto

Oct 13, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
28 April 2021
Med's Done....
24 April 2021
Hi guys,

Newly joined this forum & found it quite helpful. I am planning for EE & as per my calculation my CRS stands at 414........is there any possibility for this score? Though the cut off score is around 450 according to October 02 draw but am bit confused & in depression. Please give your valuable absolute opinion.