+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
asaf said:
Dear Brother,

Can you please tell me if the spouse of a primary applicant got a degree from Madrasa Education Board then would it be eligible for Express Entry application.Is there any IELTS benchmark points for spouse as well (like He/She needs to get 6 in all section unlike the main applicant)please also answer what is the process of Bangladeshi Education Authority (like Dhaka Board;Chittagong Board) sending the SSC & HSC certificate & mark sheets to WES Canada address & what about if the applicant from private university like (NSU or AIUB).

Thanks
Need minimum ielts 6 all sections . WES does not need SSC/HSC, it only needs Bachelor and Master degree certificate and transcript.

poragnet

Feb 4, 2015
Dear all,

I want to know my score for applying under EE method. Could you please give me the link in which I can put my information to get
the score?
Thanks in advance.

tipukhair

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Docs return on 11th May 2015 due to quota fill up
poragnet said:
Dear all,

I want to know my score for applying under EE method. Could you please give me the link in which I can put my information to get
the score?
Thanks in advance.
Go to this link. Click the Check Eligibility button and fill or answer all upcoming question. At the end, they will confirm whether you are eligible or not. Thanks

tipukhair

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
asaf said:
Dear Brother,

Can you please tell me if the spouse of a primary applicant got a degree from Madrasa Education Board then would it be eligible for Express Entry application.Is there any IELTS benchmark points for spouse as well (like He/She needs to get 6 in all section unlike the main applicant)please also answer what is the process of Bangladeshi Education Authority (like Dhaka Board;Chittagong Board) sending the SSC & HSC certificate & mark sheets to WES Canada address & what about if the applicant from private university like (NSU or AIUB).

Thanks
For WES, you dont need to send SSC or HSC certificate. You just need your bachelor certificate and masters or MBA. For, SSC or HSC you will not get any point so far i know and also WES not prefer that. If your graduation from NSU or AIUB, then its very easy, just go your registration or admin building, give the payment (if required) for transcript, certificates then get the sign from controller of examinations and after get sign, put it in university envelope and sealed it with university seal and send it to WES. Admin building peons are well aware of the procedure. You have to take another sign in WES paper (you will get a form) from your university with mentioning email address. WES will send scan copy of your docs for verification to your university again. All together it takes 10-15 working days if no rush. I did mine from AIUB. Its not a hard steps but you have to busy with whole day. If you need to same process for national university then you have to ready for at least two days visit there.

For Spouse IELTS, atleast 5 is mandatory for all step though i am not sure. But its confirm if she get alll step 6 then point will be hire. Check the cic website .

Thanks

tipukhair

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
tipukhair said:
Go to this link. Click the Check Eligibility button and fill or answer all upcoming question. At the end, they will confirm whether you are eligible or not. Thanks
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
Hi there !

I'm a newbie here ! I want to apply for EE next year 2016.for this i will give my IELTS by december this year and my wife will also do so.Now I hav some questions:

1.Does my wife's ECA also need to be done?

2.Can i apply only by creating a EE profile? Without even having a job offer at canada?

3.If i get selected to apply but then also cant manage any job in canada what will happen?

4.Should i apply thorugh any agency or by myslef?

5. Is there anyone who has already applied for EE and got back any response? because my frnd has applied for FSW in december last year and got her first acceptance letter.

thanx in advance people ! and i am an CSE engg. who have 2 years experience in networking job and age is 27+ . your response will be highly appreciated :)

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
sam_15 said:
Hi there !

I'm a newbie here ! I want to apply for EE next year 2016.for this i will give my IELTS by december this year and my wife will also do so.Now I hav some questions:

1.Does my wife's ECA also need to be done?

2.Can i apply only by creating a EE profile? Without even having a job offer at canada?

3.If i get selected to apply but then also cant manage any job in canada what will happen?

4.Should i apply thorugh any agency or by myslef?

5. Is there anyone who has already applied for EE and got back any response? because my frnd has applied for FSW in december last year and got her first acceptance letter.

thanx in advance people ! and i am an CSE engg. who have 2 years experience in networking job and age is 27+ . your response will be highly appreciated :)
1. not necessary but will add extra points if u do
2.Yes, you can. But u have to register at job bank besides completing EE profile
3. if u receive ITA then no job is compulsory to complete your full process for immigration and land there
4. You should apply yourself,
5. So far i know, very few BGD people got ITA (PNP only) as now people with PNP or Job offer are getting invitation for their higher points.

Ershad

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
24-02-2015
AOR Received.
16-04-2015
File Transfer...
SLU:start processing 27-3-2015 viewed 26-8-2015 then 7th Feb on 4th Oct
Med's Request
10-5-2016
Med's Done....
12-5-2016 & Medical results received 23-5-2016
Passport Req..
PPR 27-5-2016; PP sent on 29-5-2016; They rcvd on 2-6-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulilah VISA issued on 9th June 2016. with COPR
LANDED..........
21 Nov 2016
Dear;
I have a EE profile. and earlier applied for FSWP 2014. Now I got PER with UCI number. Now, my question is, do i need to update my EE in the part of "Did You applied before"? if yes then put UCI. should i update EE or withdraw as recently got PER.

Seniors Suggest plz

sam_15

Feb 25, 2015
new_day said:
1. not necessary but will add extra points if u do
2.Yes, you can. But u have to register at job bank besides completing EE profile
3. if u receive ITA then no job is compulsory to complete your full process for immigration and land there
4. You should apply yourself,
5. So far i know, very few BGD people got ITA (PNP only) as now people with PNP or Job offer are getting invitation for their higher points.
thanx for ur kind reply.But there are still some issues which are not clear to me :(

1.as i have only 2 years job experience and i dont think i will get any job offer .. should i do my wife's ECA as well? will this eca make my chances higher to get accepted?
2. what is PNP ?
3. will by january 2-16 express entry still be available?
4. what is the point system of EE. i know the FSW point system out of 100 but dont know about EE !

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
sam_15 said:
thanx for ur kind reply.But there are still some issues which are not clear to me :(

1.as i have only 2 years job experience and i dont think i will get any job offer .. should i do my wife's ECA as well? will this eca make my chances higher to get accepted?
2. what is PNP ?
3. will by january 2-16 express entry still be available?
4. what is the point system of EE. i know the FSW point system out of 100 but dont know about EE !
1. Yes, your wife's ECA will add 10 points if she have masters degree (followed by 4-year hons.)
2. Provincial Nomination System (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/apply-who.asp)
3.Express entry will be continued until further new system declared to replace Express Entry
4. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Bros.. Need some help to fill up my EE profile. Please let me know if you have any knowledge for below issues -

Personal Details
ID Document - National ID Card information required?
Immigration history and citizenship - I applied for FSW14. But as per last week's information application is returned due to NOC cap was reached. As packages are not received yet, what should be past application and UCI info for me? should I put Past application as Yes and UCI Blank at this point?
Funds - Minimum value for total numbers of family members are Ok or need to show more money?
Study and Language:
Information for SSC, HSC required?
What will be the Field of Study for Engineering and MBA? There is nothing applicable present in the drop down list. Should i Select 'Science, Applied' for engineering and 'Business/Commerce' for MBA?
Provinces and territories of interest
If any particular Province is selected, that means restricted to that province only?
Any benefit/disadvantage of selecting all territories and provinces?
Work History:
I submitted my application for FSW14 for NOC 2281. Now for EE, i can see that my experiences match more with NOC 0131 in my current job. Is there any issue if i list my current Job as NOC 0131 and past 2 jobs as NOC 2281?

Finally, Can I edit profile after Submitting?

zaman01

Mar 1, 2015
For WES is it necessary to get the Ref# first and then go to University to get the necessary sign from controller office?
I am asking this question as i don't get ref# before payment. so my idea is to collect the document first and then go for payment and then get the ref# and write it to the form and send to WES. Am i on the write track?
Please help.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
zaman01 said:
For WES is it necessary to get the Ref# first and then go to University to get the necessary sign from controller office?
I am asking this question as i don't get ref# before payment. so my idea is to collect the document first and then go for payment and then get the ref# and write it to the form and send to WES. Am i on the write track?
Please help.
You do not send any document to WES. It is your University who sends the marksheets & certificates to WES directly. When you know that your transcripts have been couriered from Univ. you can register on WES. Registering early will not help unless the documents arrive on time.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
zaman01 said:
Please help.
You have to pay first in order to get re# after you get it provide the ref # to your University that you studied or degree achived from ,I guess University will not work without ref#. In addition they will ask you ref#. While you will give the ref# to the university, they will attach your bachelor and if you have done masters degree along with initial documents, such as mark sheet transcript certificate they will attach all of them, hence you have to pay to the university's service charge, finally The university has to sent directly to WES with enclosed all documents.

zaman01

Mar 1, 2015
iceberge said:
You have to pay first in order to get re# after you get it provide the ref # to your University that you studied or degree achived from ,I guess University will not work without ref#. In addition they will ask you ref#. While you will give the ref# to the university, they will attach your bachelor and if you have done masters degree along with initial documents, such as mark sheet transcript certificate they will attach all of them, hence you have to pay to the university's service charge, finally The university has to sent directly to WES with enclosed all documents.
Thank you for your quick help. this is really helpful. if so, then i have one more question: if i get the ref# once i am done with payment then is there any deadline for submitting the document?