+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

nirzhor89

May 16, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Monzur said:
Dear friends, where we can take the "Digital photograph" in Dhaka for post ITA doc submission? Can I use my US DS 160 digital photo taken from VIP studio gulshan (probably not since the photo specification is different but want to make sure)? Thanks in advance.

I took a picture from studio at 35*45mm and scanned it, photoshopped it to the actual size and made the pixel 600dpi.

Tarique

Feb 3, 2017
Hi All,

Have some queries:
1. For the Skill Migration educational assessment ECA, the organizations will need the University certificates and also HSC certificates. I have already verified university docs by university register. So its about HSC certificates. Can you please tell me:
a)From where (College/Board) I can verify the docs?
b)By whom it's needed to be signed in Bangladesh (of College/Board)?
c)Which logo envelope will be needed for those, board or college?

2. How can I pay the required $200 for ECA to the Canadian designated organizations while applying for assessment?

Thanks in advance.

nirzhor89

May 16, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-04-2017
Doc's Request.
25-04-2017
AOR Received.
08-04-2017
Tarique said:
Hi All,

Have some queries:
1. For the Skill Migration educational assessment ECA, the organizations will need the University certificates and also HSC certificates. I have already verified university docs by university register. So its about HSC certificates. Can you please tell me:

2. How can I pay the required $200 for ECA to the Canadian designated organizations while applying for assessment?

Thanks in advance.
If I am getting it right from what you have written then,

1. You only need to do your Highest Degree Credential's assessment. That means you have to send your University degree certificate and transcripts and nothing froms HSC

2. You can pay the ECA fees by using a credit card.

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
Can anybody tell me what is the average processing time for express entry (CEC inland) applicants for SGVO? I was also interested to know how much times it usually takes once the BG check goes "in progress" for the second time?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
roz19 said:
Can anybody tell me what is the average processing time for express entry (CEC inland) applicants for SGVO? I was also interested to know how much times it usually takes once the BG check goes "in progress" for the second time?
replied in another thread. However it's extremely unlikely that any file of CEC Inland applicant's file is being processed at SGVO.

Thanks

roz19

Dec 2, 2016
fahad04 said:
replied in another thread. However it's extremely unlikely that any file of CEC Inland applicant's file is being processed at SGVO.

Thanks
Thanks for your reply....My family still lives in BD. Therefore, i thought that the SGVO will process a part of the application...

Tarique

Feb 3, 2017
Tarique said:
Hi All,

Have some queries:

Thanks in advance.

Tarique

Feb 3, 2017
Thanks for your reply.

1. Can you please tell me which agency will be best to apply for ECA?

2. Also below link they are saying HSC certificates will be needed to evaluate: wes.org/ca/required/index.asp
Please confirm it is surly required or not?

Torque

Jan 13, 2017
NOC Code......
m_dewan33 said:
Hey Folks!

So I decided to open up this thread so that all Bangladeshi applicant / people from Bangladeshi background can connect and share our EE experience.

I know that there's a large Bangladeshi presecec in this forum and they are very active in the FSW subforum, but haven't come across any thread dedicated to Bangladeshi applicants in this EE section.

So let's connect in this thread and share our knowledge and experience in regards to the new EE pool. I'm sure we can all benefit from our interactions.
Cheers! And best of luck to everyone!!
[/quote
Hi, Glad that I found the thread! So we have a whatsapp Group? If yes, can anybody pls share the link?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
Any Bangladeshi applicant of SINP nominated EE & OID, please knock me on +8801717116009 to join on our WHATSAPP group. We are now a group of nearly 50 members nominated by SINP.

Thanks

Mohibul Hasib

Jul 16, 2015
fahad04 said:
Any Bangladeshi applicant of SINP nominated EE & OID, please knock me on +8801717116009 to join on our WHATSAPP group. We are now a group of nearly 50 members nominated by SINP.

Thanks

Brother do you know any Bangladeshi from October AOR received PPR requiest ?

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fahad04 said:

Thanks
Do we have any group for OINP nominated members from Bangladesh?