+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
miltoncsekuet said:
Even I do not know what is happening to my profile. I am waiting for 7 months for PPR.
934 is a crazy score! u should get overnight PPR!

PNP from which province? and also.. if not too intrusive, can i ask about a 934 crs breakdown? only if you are comfortable sharing. is it because of secured job inside Canada? thank you.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mr_ahmed said:

PNP from which province? and also.. if not too intrusive, can i ask about a 934 crs breakdown? only if you are comfortable sharing. is it because of secured job inside Canada? thank you.
600 must be from PNP and the rest 334 from the usual stuffs.

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Bright.Angel said:
Guys,
I am one of the hopeless applicants of so called "Gono Rejection" of FSWP-2014. It is very frustrating that they rejected more than 50 Bangladeshi applicants after 1.5 years without any fault and without giving any chance of self defense.

However, they are rejecting Bangladeshi applicants in average. What about express entry Bangladeshi applicants? I am really afraid that they may take same action against Express Entry/PNP applicants. I am doubtful whether i will apply in express entry/PNP. Because without any single cause, they rejected our files (More than 50 applicants) in FSW-2014, so will they allow us in Express entry/PNP? They did not ban any of us and advised to re-apply if interested with new fees. But we know that they maintain very strong data base and for this they may take same action against us once again to hide their misjudgment/unfair trial.

What should we do?
What was the reason for your rejection? If you can satisfy that condition and have enough points for express entry invitation, hopefully you will get the PR.

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
riasat.abir said:
What was the reason for your rejection? If you can satisfy that condition and have enough points for express entry invitation, hopefully you will get the PR.
is it possible to reject only BD applicants? :eek:

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
Salam to everyone.....
Hope everything is going well

Today i checked the CIC website and saw the result below about the recent draw...

Number of invitations issued--1018
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited--468points

#32-April20,2016

Is there any BD applicants through this draw....plz response....(Allah knows when will my turn come)

Thanks

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Our passports delivered at Ottawa today...

But I got panicked today morning. I made a silly mistake when i posted my passport to Ottawa. When i did post it, (i don`t know why it didnt click in my mind that i am posting to a post box address) for extra security I did add ``signature required`` option with XpressPost.
Today I got panicked because it came in my mind that they will deliver it to a post box, where normally nobody will be there to sign it. And the postman will leave a delivery slip in the box, what if nobody in CIC even bothers to go and pick it up from Canadapost office.

So, i ran to Canadapost office today morning, they checked and said that its delivered already but without signature. They suggest me to call Canadapost customer service to check if its delivered to right address or what's actually going on. So I called Canadapost customer service. The guy was very nice and he explained to me nicely that they deliver passports to this address in bulk amount and they cant record signature there. So postman normally just deliver it without signature. He told me for sure that its delivered to the right address and i dont need to be worried. I asked him that how did he know that its a passport because i didnt tell him what it is. He said he knows its a passport because he deals with this thing almost everyday..lol...

I am sharing my experience, thought it might help someone.

Anyway, now I am calmed down. But still thinking that how do i know that CIC actually got my passport?

How silly i was. Did this thing happened with anyone else here?

Here is our timeline

BCPNP :: CEC :: Inland Applicant
BCPNP Application: 10/September/2014
Express Entry Profile Open: 15/June/2015
BCPNP Approved: 01/Oct/2015
ITA: 02/OCt/2015
eAp Submission: 03/Nov/2015
AOR: 03/Nov/2015
Schedule A Request: 17/Nov/2015
RFPRF Request: 04/Dec/2015
Spouse Missing Medical Document Request: 04/March/2016
Spouse Missing Medical Document Submission: 04/March/2016
Medical Passed: 24/March/2016
PPR: 06/May/2016
PP Sent: 07/May/2016
PP Delivered at Ottawa: 11/May/2016

AOR to PPR: 185 Days :: 6 Months 3 Days

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
Hi everyone.....

Hope everything is fine..

Need some advice urgently regarding IELTS.....

I was trying to prepare myself for IELTS xum for several months and finally i realize that i am going to wrong direction as my output is tensed to zero.IELTS is most important part for the CRS calculation.The more i achieve in the xum the more my CRS point will increase that will increase my immigration procedures.However i am not getting proper time for the preparation as i am a service holder.In this situation,i want to know that, will it be beneficial to go to a coaching center or for a course under any centers like British council or IDP or anything else that would be really helpful for this type of learning.

##Another thing is, i am very worried about my WES ,I applied it in MARCH 31and the status is still Evaluation in Progress,my question is, actually how many days they take to delivery an order?Is it normal or in my case it is taking too long. :( :( :(

PLz reply and need some advice to the experts regarding IELTS...(Advice is necessary urgently) :'( :'(

Thanks in advance

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
ummea4canada said:
Hi everyone.....

Hope everything is fine..

Need some advice urgently regarding IELTS.....

I was trying to prepare myself for IELTS xum for several months and finally i realize that i am going to wrong direction as my output is tensed to zero.IELTS is most important part for the CRS calculation.The more i achieve in the xum the more my CRS point will increase that will increase my immigration procedures.However i am not getting proper time for the preparation as i am a service holder.In this situation,i want to know that, will it be beneficial to go to a coaching center or for a course under any centers like British council or IDP or anything else that would be really helpful for this type of learning.

##Another thing is, i am very worried about my WES ,I applied it in MARCH 31and the status is still Evaluation in Progress,my question is, actually how many days they take to delivery an order?Is it normal or in my case it is taking too long. :( :( :(

PLz reply and need some advice to the experts regarding IELTS...(Advice is necessary urgently) :'( :'(

Thanks in advance
Hi,

Though I am not an expert about IELTS, but in my experience what I have seen that no coaching center will be able to help you to improve your English skill. What you need is to practice more. Try to speak in English as much as you can. Try to listen something in English all the time. Try to watch English program as much as you can. And try to read in English as much as you can. Most of the people try to read English newspaper to improve. In my case it didnt work at all. What i did was, I tried to read articles, news on the subjects i like most. For example, I used to read National Geographic magazine, various science journals/magazines etc. In your case your interest could be something else, try to find out what you like most and try to read articles on those subjects. In this way reading English will not be boring to you, you will have fun and the new words you will learn, you will be able to memorize them more easily.

Regarding your ECA. It depends on the organization you are processing from. Some organizations take longer, some do it faster. My wife did her's from WES. The did it in a month. You can always email them about your application status. They will reply.

I dont know how much it will help you. But you can try.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
mr_ahmed said:

The score means nothing except getting you ITA. It doesn't matter how much score you have, CIC will go on his own way. It could take from 3 months (if you are lucky) to you don't know how long. My wife's score was 1032. We got PPR after 6 months 3 days.

CIC will go through eligibility, criminality, security checking, and nobody knows how long it might take. Every case is different.

Keep patience. Dont get over excited, it hurts a lot... But hope for the best.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
ummea4canada said:
Salam to everyone.....
Hope everything is going well

Today i checked the CIC website and saw the result below about the recent draw...

Number of invitations issued--1018
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited--468points

#32-April20,2016

Is there any BD applicants through this draw....plz response....(Allah knows when will my turn come)

Thanks
How much is your score? The lowest score i can remember was 451. If i am not mistake. if you have somewhere around 450-455 then keep your finger crossed. You will get ITA In Sha Allah. Maybe you will have to wait couple of more draws. In the mean time get all your papers ready so that you can apply right away after getting ITA.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
miltoncsekuet said:
Even I do not know what is happening to my profile. I am waiting for 7 months for PPR.
where are you applying from? did you request you GCMS notes yet? it helps a lot to understand whats going on with your file.. Is your file by any mean complicated? like - are you a government employee? or traveled few countries etc.. if you share a bit more about your application then maybe someone in this forum can put some light on it.

have patience. you will get it

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
Bright.Angel said:
Guys,
I am one of the hopeless applicants of so called "Gono Rejection" of FSWP-2014. It is very frustrating that they rejected more than 50 Bangladeshi applicants after 1.5 years without any fault and without giving any chance of self defense.

However, they are rejecting Bangladeshi applicants in average. What about express entry Bangladeshi applicants? I am really afraid that they may take same action against Express Entry/PNP applicants. I am doubtful whether i will apply in express entry/PNP. Because without any single cause, they rejected our files (More than 50 applicants) in FSW-2014, so will they allow us in Express entry/PNP? They did not ban any of us and advised to re-apply if interested with new fees. But we know that they maintain very strong data base and for this they may take same action against us once again to hide their misjudgment/unfair trial.

What should we do?

First of all I dont know from where you have got this information that CIC is rejecting Bangladeshi applicants without reason. i have seen a lot of Bangladeshi applicants getting their PPR. When CIC reject, they must give some reason to reject someone's file. The reason could be minor, but there should be a reason to refuse in your rejection letter.

Anyway, take a good look at your rejection letter, try to figure out what they said the refusal reason. Full fill that weakness then apply again with all required papers. GATHER EVERY SINGLE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY. If you can gather additional docs too. If you full fill the requirements you will get PPR. No matter how long it takes.

They have all information whoever applied before and got rejected. But it doesnt mean that they hold a grudge against them. If you dont do any misrepresentation, falsify your documents or any kind of illegal things, then you dont have to worry.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
ummea4canada said:
is it possible to reject only BD applicants? :eek:
It sounds really silly.. I am in Canada and I didnt see or hear that any Bangladeshi applicants got rejected without any reason. Rather all of my friends who applied for PR they have got their PPR before us.. lol..

Dont listen to any rumors.

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
kalodighi said:
The score means nothing except getting you ITA. It doesn't matter how much score you have, CIC will go on his own way. It could take from 3 months (if you are lucky) to you don't know how long. My wife's score was 1032. We got PPR after 6 months 3 days.

CIC will go through eligibility, criminality, security checking, and nobody knows how long it might take. Every case is different.

Keep patience. Dont get over excited, it hurts a lot... But hope for the best.
you are right. especially about not getting over excited. i got a little carried away cuz i got ITA was emailed just 2 days after AOR. i thought 'this is going to be over in a jiffy', cuz my brother had to wait 1.5 years for an ITA. but i hope they speed the process along, especially applicants with ECA, police certificates, have relatives there, and have previously visited/or applying inland.

if a person applies with certified ECA, police certificates, medical reports, decent ielts score and job experience from reputable org, their applications should be processed faster. all the above certification have been outsourced to WES, Police, accredited doctors and IELTS board. so why delay? several agencies have already certified, all they have to check if possibly the job description matches their NOC or other criteria.

i worry cuz with my experience with uk, us, ca VO is that, they simply are not accountable to anyone, and can flag any 'reason' to decline applications.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
mr_ahmed said:
you are right. especially about not getting over excited. i got a little carried away cuz i got ITA was emailed just 2 days after AOR. i thought 'this is going to be over in a jiffy', cuz my brother had to wait 1.5 years for an ITA. but i hope they speed the process along, especially applicants with ECA, police certificates, have relatives there, and have previously visited/or applying inland.

if a person applies with certified ECA, police certificates, medical reports, decent ielts score and job experience from reputable org, their applications should be processed faster. all the above certification have been outsourced to WES, Police, accredited doctors and IELTS board. so why delay? several agencies have already certified, all they have to check if possibly the job description matches their NOC or other criteria.

i worry cuz with my experience with uk, us, ca VO is that, they simply are not accountable to anyone, and can flag any 'reason' to decline applications.
Well, i didnt get what did you mean by " i got ITA was emailed just 2 days after AOR". I am confused because the process is you will get ITA (Invitation to apply) first then when once you apply for PR then you will get AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt).

Anyway, you have got ITA after two days of "whatever" was because maybe there was a draw just after a day of your score updated. In our case the day we got PNP nomination we have got ITA the next day because there was a draw that day.

ECA, PCC, Medical reports - those are mandatory to apply for PR. So you must submit those. No matter how reputable your employer is , they still go through all those screening and checking.. because there is always a case of fraudulent... They will verify your IELTS score, ECA report, medical reports against the related organization to make sure that those are not fake. They will check the PCC you have given if those are ok or fake...

So, the processes are more or less like this -

>> First comes the Completeness Check. Once this is done your profile will show "In Progress"

>> Next stage is the R10 review. This is the first stringent check of the application against the EE profile you created. They will check that all documents you have uploaded, satisfy what you stated in the EE profile, and ensure that there are no gaps. If you do not provide the documents or they are filed incorrectly, your application can be rejected. Under the R 10 review your IELTS, ECA are checked against the websites to ascertain that there is no misrepresentation. (R10 review is done within the 1-3 months of filing the application). If an applicants age has changed from EE profile to ITA, then the same is recorded and his score is affected. Most of the applications are rejected here.

>> Usually by this stage the medicals are also passed.

>> Now comes to determine eligibility, i.e. whether the application meets the program prerequisites under which it is filed. For FSW, your experience, letters of reference, education, etc are in order. For the PNP, FSW and your nomination is present, for CEC, your Canadian experience is on file. And, so on so forth for the other categories. The objective here is to review whether you meet the program threshold and what you claim is correct. If there is any suspicion, or things don't sound good, the agent can send you application for further review. Which includes an interview, extra doc request etc. If the applicant meets the requirements, and his score is over the cut off for the ITA she received, his eligibility is passed. If there are issues, they will be addressed. This usually happens at the LVO. This stage happens when the application is usually 4-5 months into the process. At this stage, if the eligibility is met, the chances of refusal considerably go down, unless there is a criminal history. However, if your score goes down due to CIC not acknowledging your experience, NOC and reference letters not matching, or a change in age, the application is rejected.

>> As soon as the eligibility is met, next comes the security and criminality (or background check). Usually the criminality is met through the Police Clearance Certificates (PCC) uploaded with the application. If the applicant has been to a country which is suspicious, or your travel history does show frequent visits to a country without any explanation, the same are recorded and evaluated. If things look good, your criminality is passed. A lot of applicants receive a request for Schedule A at this stage to ensure no gap time is present and the history is clear.

>> The last and the final stage is the security. This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS), International Police (INTERPOL), Criminal Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here. Number of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, past law enforcement or military record, Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc. If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', the case goes into a 'spin'. Then the file might go to the local Police/intelligence agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over within 1-2 months. However, a point to be noted is that the applicant can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason. For some people the security has a quick turn around. But in the last two weeks a lot of applicants are stuck at this stage.

>> At the final review, when the security results come in, the PPR is issued.

Now, this is NO way is a generalization of the process. Some applications are processed much faster, some are slow. In our case it took 6 months 3 days to get PPR..

I have got those information from one of the member's post in this forum. I thought it would be helpful to share.

Keep patience. In Sha Allah, you will get it.