+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

shaown20

Aug 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, i just got my PPR today but I have got a ques. I am an inland FSWP applicant and my spouse is outside of Canada. I understand that i need to send my passport to CPC-Ottawa but whats the action on my spouse's behalf? I know that she need to go through local VFS but what is the procedure? Is there anymore application procedure or its just sending the passport and other relevant documents using VFS as a media? If anyone has clear idea/ is in the same boat Please share your opinion/suggestion.

mr_ahmed

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
22 dec 2016
Med's Done....
28 dec 2016
Passport Req..
13 march 2017
SJTZ said:
You have to include all the members of the family while filling up application even though they are not accompanying you.
thank you so much,, really appreciate the guidance. thanks

Bright.Angel

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov, 2014
Nomination.....
Feb, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar, 2015
Med's Request
Looking towards Almighty
Hello Guys,

Can anyone please tell me when last Mr/visa was issued by sgvo under Express Entry program ? Need the latest updat,. . . . pls

zareer

Jan 12, 2016
hi All

I am new here I want to know about NOC. I am currently A PhD researcher. I have work experience almost for 7+. But Now I'm on leave. I have started my research since 2014.
Can I show my research when apply for EE?
Is it necessary that work experience directly link with subject?
I'm not sure about the CRS ranking system

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
zareer said:
hi All

I am new here I want to know about NOC. I am currently A PhD researcher. I have work experience almost for 7+. But Now I'm on leave. I have started my research since 2014.
Can I show my research when apply for EE?
Is it necessary that work experience directly link with subject?
I'm not sure about the CRS ranking system
Hi, Read this below thread. It was written by a forum member name "rajkamalmohanram" specially for those who are interested in Express Entry. It will help you a lot to understand the whole process. After reading and doing some homework, please share your questions and thoughts. good luck.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-in-a-nutshell-t394158.0.html

razib.s

Mar 2, 2016
Dear Members,

Can anyone please tell me the exact process of ECA for Bangladesh National University students? As I already know the ECA process for private universities like NSU and AIUB ets, the process is bit easier for them.

Please let me know the process of ECA for National University.

Thanks so much in advanced.
waiting for your reply.

razib.s

Mar 2, 2016
Hi,

you meant for the students who's under National University need to go (Which is Gazipur) for their ECA process done? Or they can done all these process from their universities?

Could you please specify bit more regarding the ECA process for National University students?

Eagerly waiting for your reply. :'(

Thanks.

abo0286

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Hi

Im Bangladeshi and currently residing in UK. Will I be able to apply for the visa from UK or I have to do it from Bangladesh? Also about the proof of funds, can I show it in UK? or it has to be in Bangladesh?

Thanks in advance

Bitto

Oct 13, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
28 April 2021
Med's Done....
24 April 2021
My wife's ECA report summery shows:

"Diploma (three years) and bachelor's degree (three years)

How much point i am going to get from it?? Can anybody help??

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
abo0286 said:
Hi

Im Bangladeshi and currently residing in UK. Will I be able to apply for the visa from UK or I have to do it from Bangladesh? Also about the proof of funds, can I show it in UK? or it has to be in Bangladesh?

Thanks in advance
You can apply from UK and you can show the proof of funds in UK as well.

razib.s

Mar 2, 2016
saif_chowdhury said:
Dear All, Assalamualikum,
Nice to see fellow countryman discussing and sharing various topics with each others about Express Entry system .
As i am new to this forum it's great see Express entry applicant from BD.
Brothers, I have few inquiries if you kindly share your experiences, what is the way to proceed for ECA from Bangladesh. Me and my spouse Education certificate need to make ECA by WES. my spouse completed her Masters under National University, and mine Under BD Technical Education. Currently i am living abroad.. can you please tell me, what we have to do first.. do i have to go to BD to visit Education board Examination Controller to apply for ECA processing ? will they provide these documents easily...are there any fees or charge?
How long it will take for them to provide all necessary document as per WES Requirement ?

Please suggest me..i will be really grateful for all your advice ..

Thanks.

Dear Members,

Can anyone please tell me the exact process of ECA for Bangladesh National University students? As I already know the ECA process for private universities like NSU and AIUB ets, the process is bit easier for them.

Please let me know the process of ECA for National University.

Thanks so much in advanced.
waiting for your reply.

razib.s

Mar 2, 2016
Can anyone please assist me by giving me the information regarding ECA forthe National University students?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
razib.s said:
Can anyone please assist me by giving me the information regarding ECA forthe National University students?
Hi dear,

All you have to do is to first collect your certificates from your own college. Than you have to open an account to complete the ECA. You will have to take print out of the form that will be filled up by National University officials. There are some fixed charges (not more than 3000 in total) that you will have to pay. After collecting all your documents, go to Gazipur office. There you will find a separate section (please ask someone) who completes the whole process. Recently one of my colleagues completed her works, it took a day. As per her quote, the process is very smooth. Hope this information helps you.

All the best.

tahziba

Oct 13, 2014
Hello,

I have applied for express entry last year, but due to very lowest point I think I dont stand any chance. What I come to know is, there is a Quebec provincial nominations going on, first come first serve basis. I already contacted with a agency according to this regard. But I want to know is this authentic? Are quebec provincial nominations actually going to take some immigrants, and if I submitted my form through agencies would that be a wise idea.

Thanks in advance.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tahziba said:
Hello,

I have applied for express entry last year, but due to very lowest point I think I dont stand any chance. What I come to know is, there is a Quebec provincial nominations going on, first come first serve basis. I already contacted with a agency according to this regard. But I want to know is this authentic? Are quebec provincial nominations actually going to take some immigrants, and if I submitted my form through agencies would that be a wise idea.

Thanks in advance.
Please check their website. Don't believe what agency says. Each and every detail is clearly mentioned on their website. Take some time out and go through the website of various provinces, you may be eligible for some program. If not, then try to improve your score by retaking ielts and that will make you eligible for some provinces.