+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

cloud16

Jan 4, 2016
Hello Seniors,

I have a six months overstay in UK as a Student five years back, now i want to go for Express Entry. No deportation or No criminal trace from UK Police Records. Could you please tell me is there any negative outcome if i apply. With Best Regards ;D

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Hi All (Attn - Tanvir Bhai),

Is VFS Global Canada accept all payments related to PR disbursed to CIC? What's the charge they are taking processing the amount to CIC?

Secondly, can I use my friend's Credit Card paying the fees? Is there any obligation and pre-approval needed from my Card-holder?

Thanks for your suggestions.

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
Hi everyone!

I have a new problem now. As proof of relationship with my sister who lives in Canada, i will need to submit her birth certificate. However it turns out that in her certificate, my father's name has no 'Md' (his name is printed as XXX ZZZ) whereas in all my papers his name is Md. XXX ZZZ.

Is this going to be a major problem? Do i need to add an LOE for this? If yes then what explanation is acceptable?

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Hi All,

I have a quick question for you guys.

I did my Masters from one of the Canadian Uni and currently working in here. I am planning to apply Express Entry. I was wondering do i need to do Academic Credential Assessment for my Bachelor which was done from Bangladesh?

Answers are appreciated.

regards

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
Gunpowder said:
Hi All,

I have a quick question for you guys.

I did my Masters from one of the Canadian Uni and currently working in here. I am planning to apply Express Entry. I was wondering do i need to do Academic Credential Assessment for my Bachelor which was done from Bangladesh?

Answers are appreciated.

regards
No you don't need to do ECA.

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
Incredibles said:
Hi everyone!

I have a new problem now. As proof of relationship with my sister who lives in Canada, i will need to submit her birth certificate. However it turns out that in her certificate, my father's name has no 'Md' (his name is printed as XXX ZZZ) whereas in all my papers his name is Md. XXX ZZZ.

Is this going to be a major problem? Do i need to add an LOE for this? If yes then what explanation is acceptable?
It is not a a major issue. You may still want to mention it in a LOE. Just mention that the Prefix Md is missing in your Sister's record but is appearing in your documents.

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
m_dewan33 said:
It is not a a major issue. You may still want to mention it in a LOE. Just mention that the Prefix Md is missing in your Sister's record but is appearing in your documents.
thanks m_dewan33.

someone in a different thread suggested that i add a notarized explanation (on a legal stamp) stating that both names belong to the same person.

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Incredibles said:
Hi everyone!

I also had same sort of problem. My father's name appears as M. H. Asif in my Sister's and Brother's (both of the are canadian citizen) birth certificate. However, in all my documents its mentioned as Moinul Hossain Asif (full form). What I did in my case was, provided a notary certificate mentioning that both the name belongs to the same person and it worked!!! I got the VISA... :)
Hope it will work for you. Good Luck!!!

tanvirhashem

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mahfuzul80 said:
Hi All (Attn - Tanvir Bhai),

Is VFS Global Canada accept all payments related to PR disbursed to CIC? What's the charge they are taking processing the amount to CIC?

Secondly, can I use my friend's Credit Card paying the fees? Is there any obligation and pre-approval needed from my Card-holder?

Thanks for your suggestions.
Hey, if I understand your question properly, VFS global does not take any payment related to permanent residency fee. The only thing VFS does is collecting passport from the applicant and send it to the Visa Office where you case is processing. For this purpose they charge ~ 2560 per passport.
For payment of Visa Processing Fee and Permanent Resident Fee, certainly you can use any ones credit card and no prior approval is needed. What they need at the end of the day is the appropriate fees, no matter from which credit card its being paid!!
Good Luck... :)

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
tanvirhashem said:
I also had same sort of problem. My father's name appears as M. H. Asif in my Sister's and Brother's (both of the are canadian citizen) birth certificate. However, in all my documents its mentioned as Moinul Hossain Asif (full form). What I did in my case was, provided a notary certificate mentioning that both the name belongs to the same person and it worked!!! I got the VISA... :)
Hope it will work for you. Good Luck!!!
thank you so much for sharing the experience Tanvirhashem bhai!

can you also tell me who signs it? as in, will it be in the tone of my father saying that both names belong to him or does a third party says that?

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
VERY USEFUL FOR NEW IMMIGRANT (COPIED FROM ANOTHER POST)!

New Program for pre-arrival immigrants bound to Manitoba, Saskachewan, British Columbia, Atlantic Provinces, Ontario, Alberta — Settlement Online Pre-Arrival ( SOPA) is a free program funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

SOPA is a range of online courses designed for new immigrants destined for Canada. Our courses help new immigrants to develop Canadian job search skills improve communication skills for the Canadian workplace connect with local resources in Canada before and after arriving

Facilitated Courses Available
•Job Search Strategies – provides an opportunity for immigrants to learn about the job search process. Topics include: · General Resume Writing · Targeting Your Resume and Cover Letter · Essential Skills and Transferable Skills · Job Search Methods · Marketing Yourself · Preparing for Interviews · After the Interview
•Soft Skills: Professional Communication provides participants with communication tools required for success in the Canadian workplace. Topics include: Small Talk · Presentations · Constructive Feedback · Meetings
•Soft Skills: Working with Others provides participants with communication tools required for success in the Canadian workplace. Topics include: · Networking · Negotiating · Working with Others · Conflict Management

Self-Guided Courses Available
•Canadian Workplace Integration – provides information about adapting to Canadian workplace culture. Topics include: · How to Adapt · Communication styles · Expanding Soft Skills · Cultural Communication · Working with Differences · Understanding Power Dynamics · Sensitive Workplace Norms
•Working in Canada provides critical information about working in Canada, including: · Employment Contracts · Negotiating Contracts · Workplace Orientation · Written Rules · Unwritten Rules · Organizational Culture · Workplace Protections · Labor Laws throughout Canada

Eligibility
– Currently live outside Canada
– Have applied for permanent residency in Canada
– A letter notifying pickup of Canadian visa (visa for permanent resident applicants only)
– A medical notification/security notification letter
– A Canadian visa (but have not landed in Canada yet)

Register now at http://settlementonlineprearrival.ca/

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hi all:

I have opened my express entry profile yesterday and received overall score 385. now i am facing few issues:

1. I have done my ECA but I forgot specific months when my BBA and MBA program started and ended. So I had to put assumed month while filling up the form as these field were mandatory. ECA report also came with only years. Are they going to verify this information?

2. My wife's ECA report is still pending and for which i got 0 point in spouse education. My question is: can i update this information later?

I know that my score is so far from being selected. appreciate your suggestions to improve it further!

Regards,

anik2015

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Another thing:

Can I change my primary NOC which i have declared in my express entry profile later?

If not, is it possible to withdraw my existing profile and submit again with different NOC?

Thanks in advance!

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
anik2015 said:
Another thing:

Can I change my primary NOC which i have declared in my express entry profile later?

If not, is it possible to withdraw my existing profile and submit again with different NOC?

Thanks in advance!
Till invitation you can change anything you want as long as you satisfy FSW eligibility.