+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Yes I heard so. Thanks. But I don't know would that be wise to avail. However, anyone here who paid fees from BD?

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
divert2tuhin said:
Hi,

Thank you all for sharing your support to each other.

Since online payment is compulsory for Express Entry, I wonder how would that work for Bangladeshi Credit Cards (CC), even with the CC having USD limit. Because, none of the Banks/CC allow online payments for more than $100 for such purposes (visa fee etc).

Would be thankful if anyone of you can share their experience or provide some suggestions.

Thank you in anticipation!
i've heard that BRAC Bank credit card allows you to make this transaction. someone recommended that i get one immediately.
however, from a different thread i read that Western Union can also be used. did you check that?

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, anybody from Bangladesh got Ontario PT or got nomination from Ontario? I am from Bangladesh with CRS score 415 and got Ontario PT. Will be soon applying for nomination.

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Incredibles said:
i've heard that BRAC Bank credit card allows you to make this transaction. someone recommended that i get one immediately.
however, from a different thread i read that Western Union can also be used. did you check that?
Thanks for your response! I didn't check BRAC Bank CC. I will surely!

Though I haven't checked Western Union either, but I am pretty sure that would not work as well. Because EE only accepts CC payments- as I found in CIC. Besides, BD citizens cannot pay-out foreign currency. We can only receive :D

Incredibles

Star Member
Oct 19, 2015
rainbow00 said:
Hi, anybody from Bangladesh got Ontario PT or got nomination from Ontario? I am from Bangladesh with CRS score 415 and got Ontario PT. Will be soon applying for nomination.
i got a PT, but my scores are 479. so i decided to wait for the draw and go through the normal process.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Can you please tell me through which bank I can send bank draft/money order to ontario ministry. I am applying for OINP nomination, and islami bank, they said no can does this. Please friends let me know from where can I do this? Is urgent, thanks.

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
rainbow00 said:
Hi everyone,
Can you please tell me through which bank I can send bank draft/money order to ontario ministry. I am applying for OINP nomination, and islami bank, they said no can does this. Please friends let me know from where can I do this? Is urgent, thanks.
Though I haven't done this for OINP, but you can try SCB or HSBC. They are authorized to issue foreign currency DD.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divert2tuhin said:
Though I haven't done this for OINP, but you can try SCB or HSBC. They are authorized to issue foreign currency DD.
Thanks, I called SCB, they do it :D

Bitto

Oct 13, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
28 April 2021
Med's Done....
24 April 2021
rainbow00 said:

Whats your NOC???

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divert2tuhin said:
Yes I heard so. Thanks. But I don't know would that be wise to avail. However, anyone here who paid fees from BD?
Guys please help,
From where can I make money order to be paid to ontario (1500CAD) I tried to get bank draft but most bank don't it, either they won't deal in canadian currency or they have certain limit that they cannot cross. Only SCB can do it but I need to have account with them. And to open account I need huge amount which is not possible for me at the moment. Is there anyother way we can make payment. Anyone with similar experience please reply. I'm already running out of time. I have the rest of the documents ready. Thanks in advance.

divert2tuhin

Star Member
Nov 10, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
rainbow00 said:
Guys please help,
From where can I make money order to be paid to ontario (1500CAD) I tried to get bank draft but most bank don't it, either they won't deal in canadian currency or they have certain limit that they cannot cross. Only SCB can do it but I need to have account with them. And to open account I need huge amount which is not possible for me at the moment. Is there anyother way we can make payment. Anyone with similar experience please reply. I'm already running out of time. I have the rest of the documents ready. Thanks in advance.
1. If SCB is the only option then open a savings account with them. I think you would need to initally deposit BDT 100,000 for opening an SCB account. CAD 1500 would be nearly BDT 90,000. So you can afford that since you are ready to pay it. Once the account is open SCB would debit your account for making DD.

2. Find out someone who has SCB account. S/he can authorize you to debit his/her account for your DD.

Good luck!

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
divert2tuhin said:
1. If SCB is the only option then open a savings account with them. I think you would need to initally deposit BDT 100,000 for opening an SCB account. CAD 1500 would be nearly BDT 90,000. So you can afford that since you are ready to pay it. Once the account is open SCB would debit your account for making DD.

2. Find out someone who has SCB account. S/he can authorize you to debit his/her account for your DD.

Good luck!
Thanks a lot for the reply. I spoke to SCB and they said they only make payments for CIC related immigration matters. They were very reluctant to issue any draft for provincial matters. Can my friend or relative from Canada or America issue a draft and i can send that with my application. Is that possible?

Bitto

Oct 13, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
17 March 2021
AOR Received.
28 April 2021
Med's Done....
24 April 2021
rainbow00 said:
Thanks a lot for the reply. I spoke to SCB and they said they only make payments for CIC related immigration matters. They were very reluctant to issue any draft for provincial matters. Can my friend or relative from Canada or America issue a draft and i can send that with my application. Is that possible?
I heard some people has been successful in issuing DD through SCB. Manage some influential person either from Bangladesh Bank or SCB & then again approach to them (SCB).

Bap bap koira issue korbo (sorry for the language).