+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palchak said:
Yes, i created the profile one month back and i was waiting for ECA results which i got today.After getting the results, i verified my application and then submitted.
Now, what do i do, do i make another new profile and submit again the application, what do you suggest?
Have you signed up for the job bank? Checked that you meet POF? Was your profile eligible/pending up until you submitted your ECA? If yes, I'm stumped :(. Probably the best idea is to start over.

palchak

Sep 28, 2015
Hi,

No i haven't signed up for the Job Bank, but just searched for jobs in the Job Bank.
And sorry what is POF?

Could you please tell me whether it's mandatory to sign up for the Job Bank and if yes, how do i do that.
Thanks.

palchak

Sep 28, 2015
Hi, i once again filled out a fresh application as you suggested.
Now the application status looks good and here i write below what it says.

Application/Profile Status : Pending Additional Criteria
PNP --> No Nomination at this time
Job Bank Registration--> Pending
Review of Minimum Entry Criteria --> Met
ITA Status--> Not Applicable

Federal Skilled Worker--> Met
PNP -->Not Met
Canadian Experience Class-->Not Met
Federal Skilled Trades --> Not Met

Overall Score --> 374

Could you please let me know now what all things i have to do so that i can fulfil the pending things , how do i register in Job Bank, i can only see that i can browse for jobs in Job Bank, is there a place to register, can you provide me the link please.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
palchak said:
Hi,

No i haven't signed up for the Job Bank, but just searched for jobs in the Job Bank.
And sorry what is POF?

Could you please tell me whether it's mandatory to sign up for the Job Bank and if yes, how do i do that.
Thanks.
Yes it's mandatory to sign up for the Job Bank when you submit an EE profile. You receive a message from CIC confirming the submission of your profile & a code & link to sign up for the JB.

I'm not going to reinvent the wheel: there are many many posts covering this information here.

POF = Proof of Funds.

yumi02

Sep 24, 2015
Hi @doublelym,

I just want to ask the same scenario if it is possible to have 2 separate EE profiles since we have different work experience. I am just thinking that maybe it would be beneficial to have separate accounts so that whoever is chosen by any province for our specific work experience then it would be better.

Is this possible? I know that our scores are not that high so I am looking for options such as PNP.

Thanks... :)

doubleym said:
I've noticed that you're asking the same question in multiple places, so I will give the same answer here.

I don't know if there are rules against having 2 applications with the same people on both, but if the points are the same it makes absolutely no sense to have two profiles. They are not selected at random so you wouldn't be increasing the chances of being chosen so why risk possible complications further down the line with CIC?

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
yumi02 said:
Hi @ doublelym,

I just want to ask the same scenario if it is possible to have 2 separate EE profiles since we have different work experience. I am just thinking that maybe it would be beneficial to have separate accounts so that whoever is chosen by any province for our specific work experience then it would be better.

Is this possible? I know that our scores are not that high so I am looking for options such as PNP.

Thanks... :)
Individual owning 2 different profiles may land-up in trouble (as tweeted by CIC)

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Lammawitch said:
Have you tried the CIC points calculator?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
Yes I did I have assumed 6.5 for my Ielts then I am scoring 342 points with spouse and if I am applying as a single then I am scoring 370 points what should I do now.

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please I really need you advice on the Express Entry. I got SINP nomination so will be getting additional 600 points so I'm really getting ready for the next draw in October hoping to get an ITA.

I recently moved from my home country to Ireland (due to a 3 month contract to end in early Nov.). It's possible it's extended if not I will have to return to home country.

While I have added the work experience showing Ireland in my EE Profile , What I'm not sure is if I need to change my residence in my EE profile from my home country.

Also as I'm not certain my contract will be extended, I don't know if there is need to obtain police certificate from here and also if I will have to do the medical here when I get ITA.

I will appreciate your advice.

Thanks a lot

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkyshadow said:
Hi Guys,

Please I really need you advice on the Express Entry. I got SINP nomination so will be getting additional 600 points so I'm really getting ready for the next draw in October hoping to get an ITA.

I recently moved from my home country to Ireland (due to a 3 month contract to end in early Nov.). It's possible it's extended if not I will have to return to home country.

While I have added the work experience showing Ireland in my EE Profile , What I'm not sure is if I need to change my residence in my EE profile from my home country.

Also as I'm not certain my contract will be extended, I don't know if there is need to obtain police certificate from here and also if I will have to do the medical here when I get ITA.

I will appreciate your advice.

Thanks a lot
Don't make any changes to your EE profile - your move to Ireland doesn't make any difference to your application.

When you get an ITA, you must include this trip to Ireland in your travel history and the address in your Personal history section. You can get medicals done in Ireland as well. You will need a PCC from there ONLY if you end up living there for more than 6 months in a row before submitting your post ITA application.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
shahraza87 said:
Yes I did I have assumed 6.5 for my Ielts then I am scoring 342 points with spouse and if I am applying as a single then I am scoring 370 points what should I do now.
increase your ielts score, you have better chances of getting ita if you have a crs over 400.

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Thanks for the advice Asivad.

Meanwhile I got an ITA today.

I will really need all the help possible

Thanks again

Asivad Anac said:
Don't make any changes to your EE profile - your move to Ireland doesn't make any difference to your application.

When you get an ITA, you must include this trip to Ireland in your travel history and the address in your Personal history section. You can get medicals done in Ireland as well. You will need a PCC from there ONLY if you end up living there for more than 6 months in a row before submitting your post ITA application.

RL11

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16/01/16
Med's Done....
20/01/16
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
23/06/16
18th draw - Friday, 2 October 2015

450 points - 1530 ITAs

Aghh come down already!!

Once again, wishing all the best to those in the pool!

silkyshadow

Sep 19, 2015
Hi Asivad,

Would you like to assist with some questions I have on work references please. I have a reference from my previous employer which I used for SINP and was addressed to Saskatchewan but do you think that I can still be use it when uploading ITA additional documents or I have to request for another one. Also with my current 3 months contract in Ireland, can my letter of contract be used as reference as it also states my roles and responsibilities.

Thanks

silkyshadow said:
Thanks for the advice Asivad.

Meanwhile I got an ITA today.

I will really need all the help possible

Thanks again

RL11

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16/01/16
Med's Done....
20/01/16
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
23/06/16
Was wondering whether anyone has applied to any jobs through job bank from outside Canada and also was anyone successful in securing any job offers?