Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Kane_one said:
Hey all,

I am asking a silly question :) can you please let me know what is proces
that needs to be followed after a person recieve ITA...
Need to submit all the documents requested by CIC

saranghae

Apr 4, 2015
Hi. I have been following this forum and I can say I am learning a lot. I have not yet lodged my EE profile as I am still processing WES and IELTS. I am just wondering in case one needs to add more points, would a diploma from an online course be acceptable to WES?

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
I had applied for FSW under 1123. I received a letter stating that my application is returned due to CAP Limit.
I need to know whether my data gets stored in CIC Database?

I want to apply for EE under a different NOC.

Any help is appreciated in advance :)

yasir.kidwai

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Saudi Arabia
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
ashutoshmanohar said:
I had applied for FSW under 1123. I received a letter stating that my application is returned due to CAP Limit.

Why do you want to apply under a different NOC?

ashutoshmanohar

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
05-11-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2016
LANDED..........
28-07-2016
I have experience for a longer duration in Animation as compared to 1123.
Plus I have studied animation for one year in Vancouver.

MIKEALDRAIN

Oct 5, 2014
Hi Guys,

I really wish you can assist on this

Recently, i tried to complete express entry profile via online. During fulfilling all information especially under Under "Study and Languages" ->"Education history"->"Complete/full academic years". I tried to put 1.5 years on Complete/full academic years box but the system didn't accept 2 digit numbers (i.e 1.5) but do accepted single digit number i.e. 1 or 2 as year(s).

Now, since my double masters degree from the University of Sydney i.e. Master of Transport Management & Master of Logistics Management was one and half years (1.5); thus, i am unable to put 1 or 2 years for course completion years.
Therefore, i would really appreciate your advice on how to put the value 1.5 on Complete/full academic years box.

beireefer

Oct 18, 2014
ashutoshmanohar said:

Apply to the NOC that best suits your work experience, you don't necessarily have to change your NOC if it fits you.

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
MIKEALDRAIN said:
Hi Guys,

I really wish you can assist on this

Recently, i tried to complete express entry profile via online. During fulfilling all information especially under Under "Study and Languages" ->"Education history"->"Complete/full academic years". I tried to put 1.5 years on Complete/full academic years box but the system didn't accept 2 digit numbers (i.e 1.5) but do accepted single digit number i.e. 1 or 2 as year(s).

Now, since my double masters degree from the University of Sydney i.e. Master of Transport Management & Master of Logistics Management was one and half years (1.5); thus, i am unable to put 1 or 2 years for course completion years.
Therefore, i would really appreciate your advice on how to put the value 1.5 on Complete/full academic years box.
I would really appreciate if someone could answer this question. Its a genuine problem which needs authentic solution

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
affan_123 said:
I would really appreciate if someone could answer this question. Its a genuine problem which needs authentic solution

You have select 1 for this and dont worry whatever you fill in the form now doest not final as CIC will check the eligiblities and count your point accordingly so you can also put 2 instead which will more help as well. Rest you go ahead and complete your application asap so that you guys will have great news in next draw. I am sure next ita will be issued to those fall under point of 420 or up

fazal_81

Jan 31, 2011
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Complete application & suporting docs filed on 29-03-2011 & received by CIO on 05-04-2011.
Doc's Request.
12- Nov- 2014
AOR Received.
06-05-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application.
File Transfer...
RBVO on 26th May, 2011. File "In Process" on 30- April- 2013.
Med's Request
Alhamdulillah on 12- Nov- 2014, RPRF paid on 17- 11- 2014
Med's Done....
15- 11- 2014, Medicals received by LVO on 22- 11- 2014.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 11 November, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
10-March, 2015 (PPR2). Submitted passports in VFS Riyadh on 11-03-2015, Received PPs on 29 March, 2015 along with CoPR.
LANDED..........
1st May, 2015 (Stayed 1 month). Settled for good: 29-06-2016
My sister and brother in law wants to apply for Canadian Immigration via Express Entry. But we're still stuck in requirements as he is unable to find the guide. My sister has done her Masters in HR from UK and her husband has done from Pakistan. My brother in law will be the Principal applicant. My question is, Does my sister need an ECA report too? If no, then is her University attestation enough in the sealed transcripts from the awarding body should also attest it? What are the basic requirements to apply thru express entry? Any suggestions, advises, guides and useful threads will be appreciated.

Regards.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
fazal_81 said:
My sister and brother in law wants to apply for Canadian Immigration via Express Entry. But we're still stuck in requirements as he is unable to find the guide. My sister has done her Masters in HR from UK and her husband has done from Pakistan. My brother in law will be the Principal applicant. My question is, Does my sister need an ECA report too? If no, then is her University attestation enough in the sealed transcripts from the awarding body should also attest it? What are the basic requirements to apply thru express entry? Any suggestions, advises, guides and useful threads will be appreciated.

Regards.
Plain answer, if your sister wants to claim point for her education which will increase their total point and eventually the chance of getting ITA, she will need ECA. Basic requirements are education, IELTS, minimum 1 yr job experience.

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Waiting Winni said:
You have select 1 for this and dont worry whatever you fill in the form now doest not final as CIC will check the eligiblities and count your point accordingly so you can also put 2 instead which will more help as well. Rest you go ahead and complete your application asap so that you guys will have great news in next draw. I am sure next ita will be issued to those fall under point of 420 or up
Dont you think it will mislead in either ways? CIC is very strict in misrepresentation. In either ways 1 year or 2 years it will not represent accurate when it comes to verification.

AQS

Nov 23, 2014
snip2015 said:
not sure if its entirely correct. my application (fswp 2014) was returned due to cap issue but mine did have UCI no mentioned on it which I mentioned in my EE profile.

Now what cic does with that UCI (whether its logged in database, or is it taken into account while reviewing EE app or its just ignored altogether is totally oblivious to me)

My application for NOC 2171(FSW14) has been returned as well due to cap reach. CIC has mentioned a UCI number on my form, however I was not able track my application with the help of UCI on the CIC website.

Please advise if the UCI has to provided in the EE application as well?

abhijitsaran

Aug 8, 2014
Hi All,

Need to check on job reference letter from previous companies.

Do we need to submit job reference letter for Express entry same as was required for FSW 2014.

Do we require the same in Express entry, as no where its mentioned on CIC website.

Anyone who has received ITA for FSW can throw some light on this please.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Abhijit

fahad siraj

Mar 31, 2015
Hi my wife just completed her 1st yr of graduation still two years r remaining to finish her graduation, do i have to do ECA for 1st yr to claim points. can any one answer.

i'm fsw candidate 30th dec my file is returned to me i was scoring 67 points, if i convert this points into EE how much will it make and is there any chance with such score... any seniors pls need ur advise.