+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
sanket.41 said:
I have one problem not letting me sleep at night :eek: :'( can some experts help me?

while creating EE profile i included job A ( current job ), Job B and C ( previous jobs ) on my work history
Job B and C does not affect my points, they were temporary jobs different NOCs and do not affect eligibility of my EE profile.

After getting ITA I realized that i need to provide reference letters for All 3 jobs i have showed on work history.
I want to delete Job B and C form work history and keep it on personal history so i don't have to provide reference letters for that. ( i just have pay stubs for those jobs, cant provide reference letters for those jobs )

Is it Ok if i Delete work experiences after getting ITA?
You cannot edit your profile after you receive ITA...

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
DELINITOR said:
Hi Guys!
I created my EE profile yesterday But I couldn't find how many points I scored . please let me know where can I find my points obtained in Express Entry profile. Thank you
You need to wait for a while. We waited like 5-10 minutes i think....

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
husainammar said:
Hello Everyone,

I hope someone can help me with this

I have a masters degree from Canada but my other post secondary degree is not Canadian. Do I still need an ECA for that degree?
Has someone, who is in a similar situation got the checklist of docs required after getting ITA which shows whether ECA was required or not?

Please help

Regards,
Ammar
Your " post secondary degree", is this bachelor or master's degree..? Did you claim CRS for this degree?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Got the ITA, filled the questionnaire. No checklist. When does it come and how does one know?

Apr 11, 2015
Hello,
i need ur help and suggestion pls, i am a dec 2014 skilled trades applicant and i did my medicals just 2 days ago, but yesterday i also got a ITA for express entry, pls suggest should i go for that also or just wait with my normal pr application, and pls suggest how to access SS, may be from that i can understand how much time is needed after medicals. Thanks.

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Miumiu said:
"Applying without her", you meant "she will not accompany you to go to canada"? Yes it's possible, but you will still need to provide all the documents of the spouse (except that she won't be issued a PR visa). As long as your status says "Married", you will not be able to get more points by going to Canada by yourself.. Unless you change your status to "Single/Divorced"....
... same is in mine case..i want to accompany my spouse at later stage means after establishing myself.

when i chnaged funds from 19000 to 12000 it converted my profile ineligible

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
sharanjit1986 said:
... same is in mine case..i want to accompany my spouse at later stage means after establishing myself.

when i chnaged funds from 19000 to 12000 it converted my profile ineligible
You still have to show funds for 2,whether you are accompanying your spouse or not

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have completed 3 years Diploma (after 10th) and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and completed the 4 years of BE (actual study period - 3 years) as I had already the diploma in similar stream.

For ECA Assessment, I have just sent my BE marksheets and degree on March 26th '15 (3 years marksheets and degree) along with the transcripts provided by University in sealed envelope. I was unable to obtain a similar transcripts for my Diploma. I did my diploma in an autonomous institution and hence marksheets was issued by the College while the Diploma was awarded by sTATE BOARD OF TECH EDUCATION.

Will my ECA go through and will I be provided an assessment. Please clarify. Will they reject my ECA assessment or ask me to provide the transcripts for diploma as well.

Can someone who has undergone a simialr situation throw some light on this scenario.

Thanks.

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I have completed 3 years Diploma (after 10th) and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and completed the 4 years of BE (actual study period - 3 years) as I had already the diploma in similar stream.

For ECA Assessment, I have just sent my BE marksheets and degree on March 26th '15 (3 years marksheets and degree) along with the transcripts provided by University in sealed envelope. I was unable to obtain a similar transcripts for my Diploma. I did my diploma in an autonomous institution and hence marksheets was issued by the College while the Diploma was awarded by sTATE BOARD OF TECH EDUCATION.

Will my ECA go through and will I be provided an assessment. Please clarify. Will they reject my ECA assessment or ask me to provide the transcripts for diploma as well.

Can someone who has undergone a simialr situation throw some light on this scenario.

Thanks.

justrajdeep

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/03/2015
AOR Received.
14/09/2015
Hi

Is there a whatsapp group which i can join?

jamal ahamed a

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/4/2015
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
waiting
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
attached with application
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello,

when can we expect the next draw?

Cheers

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
jamal ahamed a said:
Hello,

when can we expect the next draw?

Cheers
Last week of this month

Vicky2015

Feb 19, 2015
rajanvnv said:
Hi,

Thanks.

WES is not concerned what course you did before or after they will just evaluate the course you provided. So, don't worry you credentials will be evaluated.

But you should try to evaluate your 3 years diploma as well and you wouldn't pay anything extra to WES, in same package they could evaluate both.

Now you will get 120 points of education( without spouse) while if diploma also evaluated with degree you could get 128 points.