+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

J n J

Mar 22, 2015
hi there,

Have recd ECA from WES with Canadian equivalency as Bachelor of Architecture and in comments, its mentioned that this qualification is First entry level Professional degree in India.
Was wondering that while creating the profile, should go for professional degree or bachelors degree, in education column..... makes huge difference in CRS.....

Can anybody help on this ? :-\ :-\

erable_rouge

Mar 5, 2014
Ontario
App. Filed.......
29-04-2016
Doc's Request.
05-31-2017
AOR Received.
AOR1:- 1 June 2016 ; AOR2:- 29 June 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
LANDED..........
3 Aug 2017
Is it important to link the job bank to your Express Entry Profile? Also, can a person link it later once in the pool?

inokalbo

Mar 19, 2015
nazmun2014 said:
I got same mail again from cic today that your status has been updated but no change in EE profile. Today is Sunday. What is happening? I can't understand!
Yeah I got that email too. Makes us more anxious! Haha

pravatmail

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
I am applying under CEC, I have done my bachlor degree and master degree from India. Do I need to do ECA for both master degree and bachlor degree ? or I need to do only for master degree ?

iomokorede

Star Member
Dec 14, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone with a professional qualification such as CPA, CMA etc get points under CRS skill transferability. Certificate of qualification or is it purely for trade/hand work certificate of qualification.
Thanks for any clarification.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
erable_rouge said:
Is it important to link the job bank to your Express Entry Profile? Also, can a person link it later once in the pool?
Once you enter the EE pool, they will send you a message, in the message they will require you to go to this link to create a job bank account. You simply need to follow each step they give, and dont forget to read the messages they send out line by line, even though they are just automatically generated. I see other people ask similar questions too. These questions can be avoided if you just simply read and follow the instructions.

srini_nani

Oct 12, 2014
Couple of Queries

Hi all,

I have couple of queries and need your help.

1) I submitted PR application under FSW 2014 program but the application was returned back to me as I missed to sign on one of the form. Now when I update EE profile do I need to select as Yes or No for the question "Has SRINIVAS NALAMASU applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?". I do not have UCI.
2) I have completed Bachelors and Masters. As per ECA report my bachelors degree is equivalent to 4 years bachelors degree and my masters degree equivalent to one year of graduate study. For level of education in EE profile I selected options as per above for each degree. Now I am awarded points for bachelors degree only. Can I select "Two or more degrees and one must be program of 3 or more years" so that I can earn more points?

Thank you.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I have a question about EE.
If I create a profile today and say after some time I get a job offer, so is the EE Profile editable? Can I then get the 600 additional points?

Regards

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
:DHi Guys,

Congratulations to rainman, rosshain and all other friends who got ITA in the 5th draw.

I think CIC have no other option to go CRS score below 500 as most of the people neither got Job offer or PNP Nominations.

Because there is no access to Job bank for employers to get Job offer and most of the states required people with Job offer for them to release PNP's.

As CIC have to reach the target in this year of around 2,80,000 Immigrants including dependents, they have no other option to release invitations in regular draws.

I think all the people got eligible in EE system will get Invitations in regular draws. Still, I think personally they might fall short to reach the target.

So friends now we have to got hope that we will get ITA at some point of time in the next couple of months.

Now you can lap on your bed and get relaxed until we get ITA and then PR. All the best to all the aspirants for their dream to get PR to canada.

Bye Ashish.
:)

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Ashish16313 said:
:DHi Guys,

Congratulations to rainman, rosshain and all other friends who got ITA in the 5th draw.

I think CIC have no other option to go CRS score below 500 as most of the people neither got Job offer or PNP Nominations.

Because there is no access to Job bank for employers to get Job offer and most of the states required people with Job offer for them to release PNP's.

As CIC have to reach the target in this year of around 2,80,000 Immigrants including dependents, they have no other option to release invitations in regular draws.

I think all the people got eligible in EE system will get Invitations in regular draws. Still, I think personally they might fall short to reach the target.

So friends now we have to got hope that we will get ITA at some point of time in the next couple of months.

Now you can lap on your bed and get relaxed until we get ITA and then PR. All the best to all the aspirants for their dream to get PR to canada.

Bye Ashish.
:)
They have to reach the target in this year of around 2,80,000 Immigrants including dependents???

juhig

Mar 18, 2015
Hello All,
I am new to this forum and need some advice from you all . I had created an EE profile with 432 score, but recently my WES expired and I updated this information in my profile.After this my active profile became INELLIGIBLE (as credentials evaluation was missing) and I could neither modify it nor delete it . Now should I create a new EE profile after I get my credentials evaluated again or is there a option to modify the old profile again ?

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
juhig said:
Hello All,
I am new to this forum and need some advice from you all . I had created an EE profile with 432 score, but recently my WES expired and I updated this information in my profile.After this my active profile became INELLIGIBLE (as credentials evaluation was missing) and I could neither modify it nor delete it . Now should I create a new EE profile after I get my credentials evaluated again or is there a option to modify the old profile again ?
Once rendered ineligible you cant modify it. Make a new one with your new wes.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
juhig said:
Hello All,
Login to ur profile, click on the bottom "check/update ur profile" tab and then click on Submitted profile. you can then edit it.