EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
zaman01 said:
Hi Guys,
I have few questions on WES assessment.

its seems wes Ref# is not available before payment of the fees. so my questions are

1. when this ref # is actually needed? is it possible to fill the For Authorized Officials section of the form without this ref# and later on when i submit the application with payment and put the ref# in position?
2. is there any way to get the ref# without payment option.

please help.
Use the cheque option and you will get ref number, Later pay it when you are actually sending the docs

mdshah24

Sep 4, 2014
mahsel said:
Does any one heard or have an estimation if 370 points no job offer applicant can get ITA within 2015?
Same question from my side aswell. I got total 378 points but totally confused about ITA.

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
mdshah24 said:
Quote from: mahsel on March 03, 2015, 09:13:55 am
Does any one heard or have an estimation if 370 points no job offer applicant can get ITA within 2015?

Same question from my side aswell. I got total 378 points but totally confused about ITA.
Patience is the name of the game friends!

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
ajaygeorge88 said:
u mean later pay it by cheque itself?
You can pay later using cc as well.

ANJALI VINEETH

Dec 17, 2014
Dear friends,
I have created a profile in EE and CRS score is 370. How I can improve my score? my IELTS score is 7 overall. no job offer no pnp too...How I can apply for a pnp nomination

CANCANADA

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
Nomination.....
31-05-2017
AOR Received.
06-08-2017
Med's Done....
27-07-2017
ANJALI VINEETH said:
Dear friends,
I have created a profile in EE and CRS score is 370. How I can improve my score? my IELTS score is 7 overall. no job offer no pnp too...How I can apply for a pnp nomination
A few ways which could improve your scores are as follows:

you could improve your scores by reappearing for IELTS exams and trying to score better in them
you could even try to get a job offer(supported by LMIA) or a PNP nomination
If you have a spouse you could get more points by asking him to appear for IELTS exams or even by claiming points for his/her education by submitting his/her educational documents to WES for and ECA report.

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hi friends,

i want to know that job offer letter is mandatory to get selected in draw. otherwise no one would get that much of points which the guys had ,who got selected in draw.

kindly let me know the whole funda n selection process.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hi evry1..

Need to know like my wrking experience is 5+ years but less than 6 years but in options we donot have anything for 5+ and less than 6 years.. options avaible are 4-5 years and 6 or more years.. what should i go with??

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just a thought .

Last draw cut off was : 735

So the ppl who had "600 + 135" pts . Got the ITA .
It also means the had 600 pts from LMIA and 135 from rest of the factors ( Education,Work,Age,Language etc.) . :( :( :(

I think 135 is very very low . Overall, most of those ppl are not very intellectual . ::) ::)

I don't know what good they will do to Canada's economy,GDP etc. :-[ :-[ :-[

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
girishd said:
Just a thought .

Last draw cut off was : 735

So the ppl who had "600 + 135" pts . Got the ITA .
It also means the had 600 pts from LMIA and 135 from rest of the factors ( Education,Work,Age,Language etc.) . :( :( :(

I think 135 is very very low . Overall, most of those ppl are not very intellectual . ::) ::)

I don't know what good they will do to Canada's economy,GDP etc. :-[ :-[ :-[
Most of them do not require ECA nor IELTS, so they only claim points for age and job offer... that doesn't mean they are dumb, just that they didn't see a need in obtaining those points...

girishd

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betorocks said:
Most of them do not require ECA nor IELTS, so they only claim points for age and job offer... that doesn't mean they are dumb, just that they didn't see a need in obtaining those points...

ECA or w/o ECA.. You get points for your educations .Not for ECA .
M not sure about the Language test .

Ivy12345

May 10, 2014
Because I am still waiting my provincial nomination.

Just in case if I received the provincial nomination after I submit my express entry profile. Can I update my score?

ANJALI VINEETH

Dec 17, 2014
CANCANADA said:
A few ways which could improve your scores are as follows:

you could improve your scores by reappearing for IELTS exams and trying to score better in them
you could even try to get a job offer(supported by LMIA) or a PNP nomination
If you have a spouse you could get more points by asking him to appear for IELTS exams or even by claiming points for his/her education by submitting his/her educational documents to WES for and ECA report.
I applied with my spouse score. but I didnt do WES for his education as he holds a Diploma in Nursing in India. Can I try by learning french? his overall IELTS score is 5.