+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Me have a question o...I was told i'm ineligible initially. I suspected it must be because i indicated i didn't do ECA, so i created another profile and i then indicated that ECA done, which eventually led to my profile now deemed eligible, i was also given a Job Seeker Validation code. Now that ECA is the issue, i'm planning on doing it but, one of the Provinces i'm targeting may open their PNP application soon and they requested that anyone who will apply should already have been accepted into EE pool and must have EE number and Job Seeker Validation Code which i already got.

My question now is when does CIC starts to work or verify the details we provided in our EE profile? I'm considering withdrawing the profile pending when i would get ECA done and then create another profile but, from the reviews i've read, many of those who withdrew their profile weren't given Job seeker validation code when they re-applied. Also, the Province i'm targeting might open application during the period when i'm still processing ECA and as such, one might loose since he doesn't have the codes again. Leaving the profile the way it is, i don't want CIC to start their verification and then find out the ECA details aren't true, they said any false info may result in one being banned from entering Canada for the next 5years. My plan now is to process the ECA and when and update the info as soon as i get the result but i need to know if CIC won't start their processing before that time. So, what can anyone advice? Kindly note that i did it initially to find out if ECA was the issue why i was initially deemed ineligible, thanks.

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
simonawo said:
Me have a question o...I was told i'm ineligible initially. I suspected it must be because i indicated i didn't do ECA, so i created another profile and i then indicated that ECA done, which eventually led to my profile now deemed eligible, i was also given a Job Seeker Validation code. Now that ECA is the issue, i'm planning on doing it but, one of the Provinces i'm targeting may open their PNP application soon and they requested that anyone who will apply should already have been accepted into EE pool and must have EE number and Job Seeker Validation Code which i already got.

My question now is when does CIC starts to work or verify the details we provided in our EE profile? I'm considering withdrawing the profile pending when i would get ECA done and then create another profile but, from the reviews i've read, many of those who withdrew their profile weren't given Job seeker validation code when they re-applied. Also, the Province i'm targeting might open application during the period when i'm still processing ECA and as such, one might loose since he doesn't have the codes again. Leaving the profile the way it is, i don't want CIC to start their verification and then find out the ECA details aren't true, they said any false info may result in one being banned from entering Canada for the next 5years. My plan now is to process the ECA and when and update the info as soon as i get the result but i need to know if CIC won't start their processing before that time. So, what can anyone advice? Kindly note that i did it initially to find out if ECA was the issue why i was initially deemed ineligible, thanks.
AFAIK, CIC will start validating ur profile only after you are given ITA.

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey All,

Do we need to apply any jobs in job bank or we will get ITA automatically..?

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
krishnampr said:
I have resubmitted the profile even now i am getting as profile ineligible. I have said no for representative, and answered no for any nomination.

Do i need to register with job bank before submitting the profile????
Those who are getting ineligible profile please check the following steps:

1. First use the "Come to CANADA" tool for checking your eligibility before directly opening your EE profile. If this tool shows you are eligible and gives you a personal reference code then you are certainly eligible, there is no doubt.

2. Secondly, after opening EE profile, if you are still ineligible, check the following:

A. Please check that your primary occupation NOC (first on work history page) and below page experience occupation NOC are same.
for example if your primary NOC is 2132 but you showed experience in NOC 2141 then you are not eligible. You must show more than 1 or 2 years experience in primary NOC.

B. Please check that your educational credentials are assessed and WES form number is correctly written.

C. for budgetary data, follow LICO table from CIC.

These are actually the common causes of ineligible profile being shown. Thanks.

fahad04

Nov 22, 2014
Saskatchewan
krishnampr said:
Hello All,

I am facing problem in filing the profile for express entry. I have enter all the details in the tools up on that i have got the confirmation no.

My ilets score Speaking 7, reading 8, writing 6 and listening 7.5. i am single with bachelors degree accessed by WES, (ECA done).

I am showing a fund of 15000 CAD, for Single and having over all experience of 3.5 years in NOC @ !&# S/w engineers.

Up on uploading all the details, and transmitting, i am getting the message as ineligible. it says basic requirement not met.

Please let me know is any one facing the same issue. this is the 3rd time i am submitting the profile, still i am getting the same message.

Please let me know any one facing the similar situation.

Regards
Ram
Those who are getting ineligible profile please check the following steps:

1. First use the "Come to CANADA" tool for checking your eligibility before directly opening your EE profile. If this tool shows you are eligible and gives you a personal reference code then you are certainly eligible, there is no doubt.

2. Secondly, after opening EE profile, if you are still ineligible, check the following:

A. Please check that your primary occupation NOC (first on work history page) and below page experience occupation NOC are same.
for example if your primary NOC is 2132 but you showed experience in NOC 2141 then you are not eligible. You must show more than 1 or 2 years experience in primary NOC.

B. Please check that your educational credentials are assessed and WES form number is correctly written.

C. for budgetary data, follow LICO table from CIC.

These are actually the common causes of ineligible profile being shown. Thanks.

Bravura78

Jan 31, 2015
Dear Experts, pls help :

1) I'm in NOC 1123 & NOC 0124, I have already submitted my express entry and job bank, however I'm now seeing the reality of how hard this is going to be. I guess my question is how do I get a job letter strategically with a company that is eligible and who would do a Labour Test?
2) If an employer gives me a job letter, would the visa be under that company or I'm free to look for other job?
3) What's the process to PR & citizenship once I received my visa?

Thanks

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
:) Hi Experts,

I updated all my details in the Job bank and activated my profile in job bank.

Is there is any news from CIC that from which date the employers in Canada gets access to Job Bank.

Also whether they will pick the profiles and give ITA or PNP Nomination or else we have to apply for jobs through different job sites in Canada..

Can anybody clarify my above query which enables me and other candidates to proceed further.

Also while updating Job Experience details, "Is this is compulsory to provide any 'City Preferences in Canada' which is the first details to be filled in job bank".

Bye Ashish. :)

p_i_y_u

Jan 15, 2015
girishd said:
Just saw.. Now we can update our jobbank profile with work exp, education etc.

Go ahead and update ur profile guys

Don't laugh at me if m too late to see this ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I had registered for job bank in Jan and tried to login using my credentials yesterday after seeing this post, it was then that I found out that my old registration had become invalid and I had to do the whole thing again :mad:
So if there are others like me who had registered in Jan, be ready to repeat the process :p

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Hi & Good morning to all respected,

Please let me know that under Express Entry system point scoring is dependent on type of occupation. If yes then

will it be better for me to go for Express Entry for both mine & my spouse separately for different occupations.

Also let me know that which occupations have most chances to be picked / invited in Express Entry System.

thank you.

thimus

Jul 31, 2014
All - I withdrew one of my profile in EE as i had submitted a new one using new Key.

It asks to delete the job bank details. How can we do that?

Regards
Taurus

FSW seeker

Jan 9, 2015
Hello , i'm new here. Please i want to know if i can submit 2 applications with 2 different NOC numbers in the Express entry?

tejas0607

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Hi All,

Congratulations to al who got ITA.

I would like to know that all people got job offer directly from pool or they already had job offer before entering pool ?

Did they try any extra efforts to reach employer or was it pure luck and employers picked them ?

Kindly share your experiences.

Thanks & Regards,
Tejas

ankurgupta325

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
OINP
Hello All,

I submitted my profile today . My points came out to be 435 . Do we have any excel sheet like we had for FSWP where i can compare my score with other applicants and see where i stand in pool ?