+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
chithra.salin said:
Very much worried about job offer...is job bank active?????
How else can we get job offer or sponsor?
Is it wise to get there first and then search for job?
Helppppppp
Job bank has become ACTIVE now ... but with no job options and blank dashboard.
Go ahead and update your profile with details of experience, education, language etc.

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amam12 said:
Hi seniors,
Should I give exam of ielts from AEO or British council?
My ECA done in jan 2015 and IELTS will be in april should it effect as someone told this rubbish?
Can I get job online as I have not make profile on expressentry and job bank?
I have 7 yrs banking experience under which NOC code I shoud apply?

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Amam12 said:
Hi seniors,
Should I give exam of ielts from AEO or British council?
My ECA done in jan 2015 and IELTS will be in april should it effect as someone told this rubbish?
Can I get job online as I have not make profile on expressentry and job bank?
I have 7 yrs banking experience under which NOC code I shoud apply?
Hi Amam,

I haven't heard of AEO, but pick whichever gives you soonest IELTS test date.
If you don't have a job offer or Provincial Nomination, (like some of us) You probably will have to wait till April or so to get picked. Once you get your IELTS score, you can calculate your EE score using the below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

Just start getting your documents ready.

Getting a job with LMIA is almost next to impossible while not residing in Canada.

Check the NOC list, there are a few NOCs related to Banking experience.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

krishnampr

Jan 7, 2015
Hello All,

I am facing problem in filing the profile for express entry. I have enter all the details in the tools up on that i have got the confirmation no.

My ilets score Speaking 7, reading 8, writing 6 and listening 7.5. i am single with bachelors degree accessed by WES, (ECA done).

I am showing a fund of 15000 CAD, for Single and having over all experience of 3.5 years in NOC @!&# S/w engineers.

Up on uploading all the details, and transmitting, i am getting the message as ineligible. it says basic requirement not met.

Please let me know is any one facing the same issue. this is the 3rd time i am submitting the profile, still i am getting the same message.

Please let me know any one facing the similar situation.

Regards
Ram

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
krishnampr said:
Hello All,

I am facing problem in filing the profile for express entry. I have enter all the details in the tools up on that i have got the confirmation no.

My ilets score Speaking 7, reading 8, writing 6 and listening 7.5. i am single with bachelors degree accessed by WES, (ECA done).

I am showing a fund of 15000 CAD, for Single and having over all experience of 3.5 years in NOC @ !&# S/w engineers.

Up on uploading all the details, and transmitting, i am getting the message as ineligible. it says basic requirement not met.

Please let me know is any one facing the same issue. this is the 3rd time i am submitting the profile, still i am getting the same message.

Please let me know any one facing the similar situation.

Regards
Ram
This error displays after submitting your profile?

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
krishnampr said:
Yes the it showing as ineligible up on submission. My passport expires in Feb 2016, is this any way concerned.
'

My Passport expires in January 2016, but my profile is eligible. Check the dates you have entered for work experience and education, etc. Also ensure you have entered correct IELTS TRF num and ECA ref num. These are the usual culprits.

boreda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
girishd said:
Just saw.. Now we can update our jobbank profile with work exp, education etc.

Go ahead and update ur profile guys

Don't laugh at me if m too late to see this ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guys i need some information, So after updating our information in job bank ...do we need to apply job our-self from there. or we will get ITA from jobBANK

krishnampr

Jan 7, 2015
newGirl_sk said:
'

My Passport expires in January 2016, but my profile is eligible. Check the dates you have entered for work experience and education, etc. Also ensure you have entered correct IELTS TRF num and ECA ref num. These are the usual culprits.

I have resubmitted the profile even now i am getting as profile ineligible. I have said no for representative, and answered no for any nomination.

Do i need to register with job bank before submitting the profile????

5abi_1983

Feb 11, 2015
I am the principal applicant through Express Entry. I have done credential evaluation through WES. Do i also need to get it done for my wife? Will I get more points for that?

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newGirl_sk said:
Hi Amam,

I haven't heard of AEO, but pick whichever gives you soonest IELTS test date.
If you don't have a job offer or Provincial Nomination, (like some of us) You probably will have to wait till April or so to get picked. Once you get your IELTS score, you can calculate your EE score using the below link.
http://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.htm
Thanks dear very informative

Check the NOC list, there are a few NOCs related to Banking experience.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

betorocks

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
krishnampr said:
I have resubmitted the profile even now i am getting as profile ineligible. I have said no for representative, and answered no for any nomination.

Do i need to register with job bank before submitting the profile????
if Your noc is type A, you need to have at least 7 in all language skills. That's probably the cause of your ineligibility

krishnampr

Jan 7, 2015
betorocks said:
if Your noc is type A, you need to have at least 7 in all language skills. That's probably the cause of your ineligibility
Hey thanks i a, re taking the test. Do you have this information stated in any place of Canada CIC website??