+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

zaidk

Aug 17, 2014
Hello Friends,

I have a doubt in EE prfoile, please help me on this.
In Official Language section I am writing IELTS.
There is one section "Language test result form or certificate number"
Is this IELTS reference number or there is separate number on Results doc ?

Thanks

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
zaidk said:
Hello Friends,

I have a doubt in EE prfoile, please help me on this.
In Official Language section I am writing IELTS.
There is one section "Language test result form or certificate number"
Is this IELTS reference number or there is separate number on Results doc ?

Thanks

It is mentioned as "test report form number" at the end of the report right side

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Bhagya123 said:
Experts please help
You can provide him the reference number and mention it on the envelope too...WES states that reference number should be provided on all the documents and envelopes sent to WES

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
preeti.msingh109 said:
when you make the payment you get a reference number which does not have IMM...and when the reports are prepared IMM is added to ur reference number and printed on ur reports,...and the PDF document is basically an online report that you can view untill your reports reach u...its just for reference
Thank you, so much "preeti.msingh109" for your reply. It's hard to get them over the phone, anytime someone call them waited time is 45 minutes , so I was thinking better to go and meet in person. I went but they don't communicate in person. Anyways I have got my answer. Thanks again.

NIKHS

Jan 24, 2015
Hello,

Can anybody advise how many points i will get based on below evaluation done by WES ??
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Credential Authentication Official Transcripts were sent directly by the institution
Country India
Credential Bachelor of Laws
Year 2003
Awarded by Saurashtra University
Institution Status Recognized
Major/Specialization Law
Canadian Equivalency Three years of professional study

Remarks : The Bechelor of laws is the first professional degree in law in India
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

mskr

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014
Re: profile signed again and got reset with inelgiblity mail

doubleym said:
Not mandatory but helps get some points, max 20.
Thanks for reply.
A EE point calculator of this site shows ineligibility if spouse ielts score is not provided.
Please give your expert opinion.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015

mskr said:
Thanks for reply.
A EE point calculator of this site shows ineligibility if spouse ielts score is not provided.
When filling in the EE profile your Spouse's IELTS scores are not required. I know this for a fact because I initially submitted my profile without my spouses IELTS as they hadn't arrived yet, the profile submitted fine and I was in the pool. I then subsequently updated the profile when the results arrived and received the additional points.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014

mskr said:
Thanks for reply.
Express entry is a peculiar mix of old and new scoring. To qualify, first u need to have at least 67 points under the old system. After that u can create express entry profile and get invited if you are selected the draws.

In your case, you may need your spouse ielts to score 67 points

mskr

Star Member
Aug 10, 2014

desertfox said:
Express entry is a peculiar mix of old and new scoring. To qualify, first u need to have at least 67 points under the old system. After that u can create express entry profile and get invited if you are selected the draws.

In your case, you may need your spouse ielts to score 67 points
So there might have minimum points to be eligible to submit profile in ee. May be 280 or other. Do anyone know?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015

mskr said:
So there might have minimum points to be eligible to submit profile in ee. May be 280 or other. Do anyone know?
There is no set minimum points required to submit a profile, you just need to be eligible for one of the Federal immigration programs. So if you have 67+ points out of 100 in the FSW grid, you'd qualify for FSW and therefore be able to submit a profile. At least that's how it should work, but it seems the CRS calculator has some quirks with recognizing work experience etc.

ludhiana_boy

Jan 14, 2015
Hello! I have sent my wife's Transcript and degree certificate to WES for education evaluation. I have sent them transcript and university degree signed and sealed by Bangalore University but somehow forget to sent them self attested extra Xerox copy of mark sheet and degree certificate. They have received my documents and following is the status on their website.

. College name
Bachelor of Business Management, 2004

What is Required Status Reason Instructions
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) Not Received
University-Issued Mark Sheets Not Received

I had interaction with WES representative after being on hold for 30 minutes and he mentioned to me that your documents are under review and you do not need to send any more documents to WES but status on their website shows contradictory status update. Please advice what should I do at this step.

Regards
Rahul

Sky-Walker

Jun 10, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Feb-2016
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2016
IELTS Request
With Application
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-May-2016
VISA ISSUED...
ALHAMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
30-Dec-2016
Should I enter my Secondary Education details in my EE profile? Or only Post secondary?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Sky-Walker said:
Should I enter my Secondary Education details in my EE profile? Or only Post secondary?
Post secondary, according to your ECA