Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
I am getting the below error after putting the EE and Job Seeker Validation Code,
I am putting the accurately same code as given in the PDF, what could be the issue,
please guide??

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

kiran_n481

Jan 5, 2015
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. i'm planning to apply for candian PR. As of now i dint give my ILETS exam. im planning to give the same in march. is ILETS score a mandatory for registering to Express Entry. Also can some one please summarize the whole process of this express entry. Aslo is it good if i approach a consultancy for the processing.

Sid92

Jan 3, 2015
Can anybody give a brief info ,step by step procedure for applying Express Entry.This would very much helpful for everyone. ;D

manoj518

Jan 1, 2015
linxue317 said:
After you apply on the CIC, there's a pdf message you can download, you can find the 'JOB SEEKERS VALIDATION CODE' over there...

I did not get the pdf message , I have submitted my application . How long does it take for the pdf message to be generated after submitting the application

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Sid92 said:
Can anybody give a brief info ,step by step procedure for applying Express Entry.This would very much helpful for everyone. ;D
kiran_n481 said:
Hi all,

I'm new to this forum. i'm planning to apply for candian PR. As of now i dint give my ILETS exam. im planning to give the same in march. is ILETS score a mandatory for registering to Express Entry. Also can some one please summarize the whole process of this express entry. Aslo is it good if i approach a consultancy for the processing.
Hi Sid & Kiran,

Please find the below steps for Express Entry System..

Express Entry Process :

Step 1: Go to the link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/candidate.asp and use the online tool to determine eligibility (http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp).
Step 2: Click on check your eligibility and answer all the questions. Once all the questions are answered the results page would inform you whether you are eligible or not. You would be issued a personal reference code which needs to be used while filling the express entry profile. Print the page for your future reference.
The above 2 steps are not mandatory but would save time later.
Step 3: Register / log in to submit your online profile. To apply online, you will need an electronic "key" for secure access.
Register to get a key if you are a new user. Register here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp)
Login to your account if you are a returning user. Login here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp)
Step 4: Use the GCKey option if you do not have account with the Sign -in - partners.
Step 5: After registering and logging in select the Express Entry
Step 6: Enter the personal reference code you got as part of Step 1 and Step 2.
Step 7: Enter the details as requested.
If you do not have a surname you can use Not Applicable. or N/A. The forms to be submitted are mentioned below.
a) Personal Details
b) Contact Details
c) Study and Languages
d) Application Details
e) Representative
f) Work History
If you have an accompanying spouse you have 3 more forms to fill.
a) Personal Details
b) Study and Languages
c) Work History
Step 8: Complete all the forms and continue.
Step 9: Electronically sign the application and transmit.
Step 10: Log back to your profile and see the application status you can see the total points that have been allocated to you.
Step 11: Sit Back, Relax and wait for Invitation to Apply.

Bye Ashish

ICengg

Oct 26, 2014
Hi,

Once profile is submitted, can it be modified and upgraded later? for example: If one has improved his IELTS score or adding spouse IELTS score later?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
ICengg said:
Hi,

Once profile is submitted, can it be modified and upgraded later? for example: If one has improved his IELTS score or adding spouse IELTS score later?
Yes you can. You have to log in to ur profile and than update by opening each form.

janus205

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey any medical doctors looking to apply? i have a question.can my housejob 1 year experience be used to apply on this program?regards.
it is continuous and paid.

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I want to ask something those who have already done their EE profile.

My husband works since 2005, and now has experience of 9 years.

In 2009 enrolled MA, and completed in 2014.

Seniority in that time will not be recognized. But we have confirmation that works continuously from 2005.

Is there somewhere to complain, to write remarks, because you should not be consuming years of service, which means a reduction of points.

Are there any remarks or points for the profile is assigned automatically?

We do have evidence that a continuous experience of 9 years.

alphino

Nov 7, 2014
Hello Friends, I finally Figured out out how to Modify the profile After Submission :

1-Go to MyCIC
2-Scroll Down where you see View my submitted applications or profiles
There is a Table with the information of your application it has two Options
Check Status and Messages
Withdraw profile
3- click on Check Status and Messages
4-Scroll down to the bottom of the page
5- Click on View Submitted Application button
6- There you Go ! أNow You have Access to all your forms and you can update them

durchbeisser_17

Sep 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 08,2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting
Nomination.....
August 17,2015
AOR Received.
December 4 , 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
June 2, 2016
Med's Done....
June 4, 2016
Passport Req..
January 16, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 27, 2017
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi Everyone,

Just a question about answering eligibility assessment for EE:

On this Section:

do You Have a Valid Job Offer? Are we supposed to answer YES if you are currently working in Canada regardless of your NOC type? I just noticed that when you answer NO it wont take you to another section that asks whether you are working in Canada or not. Can you use your current LMO/LMIA under Semi-skilled as a job offer or it has to be skilled? If it is, does it work the same way as provincial nominee. Lets say you are nominated under Semi-Skilled/Low Skilled and you already have a certificate, will be able to use it or not since we all know that EE is only for skilled???

Hope to hear you insights on this.

expressuser

Jan 5, 2015
Is it the below said licensing is compulsory for applying 2173-software engineer??

"Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practice as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)."

astro313

Star Member
Oct 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
expressuser said:
Is it the below said licensing is compulsory for applying 2173-software engineer??

"Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practice as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)."
Short answer is No
Have a reading on engineerscanada's FAQ.

Xain

Nov 9, 2014
Guys need help..

EE profile has a question in experience section that when did u become qualified to practice in this occupation. Whether the same shall stated the date when u started working or the date when u completed education?