+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Core2

Jul 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodness said:
Yes..Core2..it says dat am ineligible. So am asking if i can resubmit another profile. Tank u
In that case i think you need to give eligibility test again and since you already have My CIC account it will take you to the screen where you can edit forms "Start Form".
That means you just need to give eligibility test only. You do not need to create whole profile again.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
Core2 said:
In that case i think you need to give eligibility test again and since you already have My CIC account it will take you to the screen where you can edit forms "Start Form".
That means you just need to give eligibility test only. You do not need to create whole profile again.
@Core2....thank you so much. U lifted my spirit. Bless u.

Goodness

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
I created an account in job banks but there is no menu to match jobs for job seekers. this is what is shown "Coming soon: More Jobs, Better Matches!
You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank.
Find the job that is right for you!"

And cic said dat "You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Expres Entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent residence in Canada.

I think cic just makes dis more difficult than FSWP.

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
When you add the work experience for your wife, do you need later if you got invited to send documents confirming it?

You are not getting any points for it. I know for FSW they are asking for her work experience i.e what she has done in the last 10 years but you do not need to send documents as proof for them.

I am only asking for this as I don't have translated my wife's work confirmation letters, and for some past companies she has worked we don't have letters.

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
:) Hi All,

Wishing you and all your family members a very Happy and a Prosperous New Year.

I Pray to God that all of you get Visas and land soon in Canada before this year end.

Bye Ashish.

linxue317

Jan 4, 2015
Does anyone have the same situation?
I got zero points for my wife's language proficiency, she took CELPIP test with Reading 5H, Writing 5L, Listening 5H and Speaking 4H. But the score is zero????

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
can anybody who has already registered with job bank, what is the 'JOB SEEKERS VALIDATION CODE' ??

I dnt find any :(

linxue317

Jan 4, 2015
SJTZ said:
can anybody who has already registered with job bank, what is the 'JOB SEEKERS VALIDATION CODE' ??

I dnt find any :(
After you apply on the CIC, there's a pdf message you can download, you can find the 'JOB SEEKERS VALIDATION CODE' over there...

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Goodness said:
I created an account in job banks but there is no menu to match jobs for job seekers. this is what is shown "Coming soon: More Jobs, Better Matches!
You will soon have access to a new job matching service on Job Bank.
Find the job that is right for you!"

And cic said dat "You must get confirmation of your nomination, register for Job Bank, or update your profile with a valid job offer within 30 days. If you do not, your Expres Entry profile will expire and you will not be considered for permanent residence in Canada.

I think cic just makes dis more difficult than FSWP.

If you have registered for the Job Bank, then you have nothing to worry. This message is for those who have only created a profile, but haven't registered for the Job Bank.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

prashantmalik82

May 2, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
File Not Transferred
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Doc's Request.
Awaited
Nomination.....
Awaited
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
Awaited
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
Awaited
Interview........
Awaited
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
Awaited
Hi All

I have a query. I applied under 0111 in 2014 and my application was received by CIC on 23 June 2014. In late November I came to know my application was returned. I received my documents back last week.

The reason of return was "my job responsibilities did not match with the lead statement". I took the reference of job responsibilities from the HRSDC website for Canada and reworded them so that it does not look like a copy paste from the website.

Another issue with the application was that the reference letters that were provided, Immigration officer could not make out as the people from whom I took the reference letters have also changed their jobs and I took it on their current company letter head.

I am planning to apply again in Express Entry under same code. Can anyone advice the next steps that I need to be careful off so that this time my application goes ahead.

Regards
Prashant Malik

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
linxue317 said:
After you apply on the CIC, there's a pdf message you can download, you can find the 'JOB SEEKERS VALIDATION CODE' over there...
Thank u so much, i didnt download the mssg :( thanks a lot

absarhasan

Jan 5, 2015
hi all !!

i have a query ..

my WES ECA states:

canadian Equivalency summary as bachelor's Degree (3 years)

individually WES assessed my
- Secondary education secondary school diploma
- B. Com as diploma (2 years)
- Chartered Accounatncy as Bachelor's degree (3 years)

can i claim point for "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer"

slidetounlock

Jul 9, 2014
Hi, is there anyone here who have submitted an application for Permanent Residence under the Provincial Nominee Program recently before the launch of express entry and is thinking of submitting a new application online under the express entry using a Nomination Certificate? Thank you! =)

Pumi

Jul 7, 2014
Am unable to submit (Transmit) my application.

Saying Technical Issue or system busy.

What to do?
I have been trying since 2 days.

Please advice...