+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

susana

Nov 4, 2008
amro375 said:
Any help

When I create my account I got the following question:

Was a positive Labour Market Information Assessment (LMIA) issued for the current work permit?

I have LMO. Do I need to select yes or no?
The answer is yes and if your employer is willing to give you a permanent job offer, you need a letter signed by him. Read scenario Number 2. LMO and LMIA are the same, different name .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-presentation-fall2014.asp

arshadsiddiquie

Oct 21, 2014
Hi

can you help on this please

1- my experience is 3 years and 10 months , in what slab i will fall i) 2-3 years ii) 4-5 years ?

2- Which State will be more good for IT industry ?

3- I am retaking IELTS on 10th Jan , is it possible to change the IELTS score on EE profile after i submit with old score? My current score says , S-6.5 , W-6.5 , R-8 , L- 7

Kindly advise. It will be a big help.

thanks

Arshad

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
susana said:
The answer is yes and if your employer is willing to give you a permanent job offer, you need a letter signed by him. Read scenario Number 2. LMO and LMIA are the same, different name .

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-presentation-fall2014.asp
I believe this is a confusion many are having. Mine comes from the fact that I spoke with CIC agent who clearly stated that LMO is not LMIA and that LMO will not get you 600 points.
But hey... maybe she was wrong.
I will try to call CIC again to clarify this.
Is anyone in this forum that works for CIC or knows anyone first hand that can confirm for us.
Really I don't want to make mistake to say YES that i have job offer and get those 600 points which will mean i will get invite just to get rejection in later stage that I have given false information. Because all the questions on the EE form asks you about LMIA and LMO is not mentioned.

sayantansk

Jan 2, 2015
where do i find the express entry form DO i need have ieltes scores and educational assessment done before i file the express entry profile??

I have IELTES ACADEMIC score presently writing 6.5 and 7 in each of other 3 sections

Alina.Taranenko

Star Member
Jan 30, 2014
Help me find the link to submit the EE profle.
I cant find in this link the submission button http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/profile.asp

Aby444

Oct 10, 2014
Abuja
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16 - 05- 2016
LANDED..........
JUNE 26, 2016
Hi, I tried to submit a profile but it seems the website is down. Is anyone facing the same issue??

chack

Oct 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
Doc's Request.
--
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
--
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
--
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
--
Interview........
--
Passport Req..
--
VISA ISSUED...
--
LANDED..........
--
hi seniors , i am the primary applicant for E E . and my brother -in-law is a permanent resident in canada. when i fill relatives in canada in come to canada tool what should i write for relatives incanada question???????? what should i say yes or no... pls advise

:) :) :) :)

Ansh25

Jul 17, 2014
Payment option

Which of these payment should I select?
BMO Financial Group, CHOICE REWARDS MasterCard, Scotiabank, TD Bank Group and Tangerine.

atulbakshi

Dec 17, 2014
I am PMP - Project management Professional Certified. It is valid all over the world but mainly in western region like US and Canada.

Can I claim some point against that while EE registration ? Whether CIC will expect it ? If yes how much points I can score ?

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
Hello Guys..

One quick question... when do you think they will start picking apps from EE?

how much do you consider is a good score? is 330 to 350 a good score to qualify, under FSW , not having any job offer.

Any opinion?

Wash an

Oct 20, 2013
Question?

Those who have created their profiles on EE, how many NOC's you can enter if you have experience in 2/3 NOCs? What's the definition of continious experience?

varunwalia

Jul 23, 2014
Chandigarh
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Can I apply in Express Entry as I have already applied for FSW 2014?

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
atulbakshi said:
I am PMP - Project management Professional Certified. It is valid all over the world but mainly in western region like US and Canada.

Can I claim some point against that while EE registration ? Whether CIC will expect it ? If yes how much points I can score ?
I don't think you can claim points for PMI certification. It's just certification. I know it is comparable to Bachelor but you can only claim points for classical education.
Unfortunately I don't like that too as I have more than 20 international certificates, Microsoft, CISCO, EC-Coouncil etc... but I am in the same pool with everyone.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
Very Important Info

I've called the Call Center to confirm the information regarding FSW applicants without UCI number.

The lady confirmed that we should say it's our first application with the CIC - and not to say we already applied and that our number is 00000000!

Another applicant on the FSW thread did the same thing and also got the same information. We spoke with different agents.