+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
sivaram said:
Hi Every1.

I have joined this forum recently and would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. It was very informative.

I have a couple of questions:-

1. Post Jan end, when would the next lot be happening for the EE?
2. I had sent the documents to WES almost three weeks back, and the status in their site still says "Waiting for Required documents". I live in India and the people from the postal department here have confirmed that the Post has been delivered in Canada. But further to that they have no information.

Is there a way i can track the documents that are being delivered to the WES?
Also, the WES process seems to be slower than usual, is this expected? due to the large volumes of applications that are coming in?

Thanks
Siva
1. EE draws should happen every 15 days.

2. I used WES as well. They may take a little while to open your package, but once they do it, if your university is recognized, they will move very quickly. You can ask them via e-mail... I have on a couple of occasions but their answer wasn't good.

sdralpha

Dec 31, 2014
My IELTS is scheduled on 28Th March 2015.

Shall I create Profile for EE and JOB bank or wait for score IELTS first? Is there any other prerequisite?

rvssrajesh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sdralpha said:
My IELTS is scheduled on 28Th March 2015.

Shall I create Profile for EE and JOB bank or wait for score IELTS first? Is there any other prerequisite?
I think u need to surely wait until u get the IELTS score to upload ur profile for the job bank...
As far as CIC is concerned, I think u need to upload ur scores of IELTs as well when u upload ur profile for EE...

KLV

Nov 26, 2014
I have not see the link nor the instructions to complete the profile for EE. Is CIC going to publish the same on 12 noon JAN'15.

patelaakash33

Star Member
Sep 25, 2013
Hi friends
I am too confused with the new point system
I would be glad if someone will calculate my points

Age-23
Education-
10 (Year 2007) + I.T.I (Refrigeration Air Conditioning Mechanic Year-2010)
12 (Year 2010) + B.C.A Bachelor of computer Application (year 2013)

Ielts- L-7, R-6, W-5, S-6 overall-6

Marital status- single

Experience- 4years from aug-2010 as Refrigeration Air Conditioning Mechanic

No canadian experience
No canadian education
No arranged employment
No provincial nominee

sajithelias

Jul 15, 2014
PCC for NRI (Now in Bahrain)

Dear all,
New year wishes!!!

Regarding PCC, I have a point where, may need your support. I have received PCC for me & wife thru India Embassey. Whether I need to apply the same from Bahrain govt. also? I mean PCC/good conduct letter from CID bahrain?

Thanks for your reply,
Saji

upenpatel

Star Member
Jun 29, 2010
shrinivas1980 said:
If your occupation is as per NOC O or A, then you need 6 in each band. If your occupation is as per NOC B, then you are very much eligible. Any way, there is no harm in creating profile and posting in the EE pool.

ATB!
Mr. Srinivas, What about the credential assessment ?

My qualification is Bachelor of Pharmacy, However, I'm not working as a pharmacist, nor I've experience in that profile. My whole experinece/present job profile falls under two occupation of NOC B category, so in this case, is it necessary to do Credential assessment ?

Regards,
Upen

arc05

Jun 21, 2014
rvssrajesh said:
I think u need to surely wait until u get the IELTS score to upload ur profile for the job bank...
As far as CIC is concerned, I think u need to upload ur scores of IELTs as well when u upload ur profile for EE...
A foreign national who, in order to meet the requirements, is required to provide the results of an assessment of their proficiency in English or French that has been completed by an organization or institution designated of the Regulations, must provide those results at the time that they submit an expression of interest.

HOPE THIS WILL CLEAR YOUR DOUBT. You must provide your IELTS & WES result at the time of submitting EOI.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Proof for Foreign work exprience

Hi All,

I have a couple of doubts regarding claiming foreign work experience - How many years of full-time (30 hours per week or equivalent part-time) Skilled Work experience have you obtained OUTSIDE OF CANADA within the last 10 years?

1. If I am claiming these points while applying in EE, do I need to submit any kind of proof while applying ?
2. In case I receive an ITA, what kind of proof would be required while applying under CEC program - is it letter from employers, relieving certificates or pay-stubs etc. The reason for asking is that in 2014 CEC process, I do not think foreign experience proofs were required.

Please let me know your advise on these.

Wish all forum members Best of Luck and a very Happy New Year 2015 !

Thanks in advance.
caimi

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
Hey guys,

General Question:

Does the Express Entry CRS points system replace the eligibilty matrix minimum 67 points criteria, or does it still need to be attained for meeting the FSW program requirements under the EE system?

This is my confusion guys....I really am not sure if I qualify to apply?? ??? ::) :-X
I fall short by a few points for 67 points and can't make it up anywhere. Is there any flexibility or discretion under the new EE? Will the CRS Ranking System help me in any way?

Help :)

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does the Express Entry CRS points system replace the eligibility matrix minimum 67 points criteria, or does it still need to be attained for meeting the FSW program requirements under the EE system?
No more "67 points".
However, there will be still FSW/FSTW/CEC/PNP streams (requests of different documents for each stream). So neither relatives in Canada nor Canadian education matter.
I fall short by a few points for 67 points and can't make it up anywhere.
Calculate your EE points.

bob2015

Mar 29, 2014
Regina said:
No more "67 points".
However, there will be still FSW/FSTW/CEC/PNP streams (requests of different documents for each stream). So neither relatives in Canada nor Canadian education matter. Calculate your EE points.
okay, thanks Regina.

I sure hope you're right....I think it still is a bit fuzzy and confusing with this issue.
Some say you still need to have 67 points for any of the 3 Main Federal Worker Streams, (some say not) before you apply under EE.

Thanks for your input. I appreciate it.

masimshehzad

Oct 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would be happy if someone can help me with following.
1)Where is link to apply for EE

2)What are my total points.I tried but could not calculate with credibility.

Hi friends
I am too confused with the new point system
I would be glad if someone will calculate my points

Age-29
Education-
Bachelor(4 years) in Electronics Engineering

Ielts- L-6.5, R-6, W-6.5, S-6.5

Marital status- single

Experience- 4years from aug-2010 as Project Electronics Engineer

No canadian experience
No canadian education
No arranged employment