+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hi shrinivas 1980,

As I have seen under your name heading that you are re appearing IELTS again, I suppose that your spouse can appear IELTS and if she gets 5.0 in each band and if you already got 6.0 in each band, that itself is sufficient to apply for PR in Canada, otherwise you need to take IELTS again.

Bye Ashish16313

shrinivas1980

Oct 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Ashish,

Thanks for your message. My IELTS band is 7. However, it would be better to achieve more & hence, will be reappearing soon. Better the IELTS score, greater will be the points.

Regards,

Shrinivas

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
priority goes to those who are highly skilled & for those with job offer confirmed by ESDC

Points threshold is only 67- doesnt help if u score 80+ too ...

so do self evaluation and as long as u meet 67 - no need to retake ielts (ensure minimum 6 is on all bands)

good luck

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
I am reading about express entry and in many places they say those who have valid job offer will be selected automatically.
Does this means everyone that is working under TWP will get invitation automatically as you already got that visa with LMO.
I am little confused.
I am under TWP and I got the visa with LMO. I hope for us we will get invitation.
Any thoughts?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
Fingers crossed!! Good luck everyone!!!!

inder14

Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=aquaman0423 link=topic=247003.msg3648186#msg3648186 date=14142

can anyone answer that ADDITIONAL DEPENDANT/DECLARATION FORM TO BE FILLED BY PRINCIPAL APPLICANT OR THE DEPENDENT ?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
amro375 said:
I am reading about express entry and in many places they say those who have valid job offer will be selected automatically.
Does this means everyone that is working under TWP will get invitation automatically as you already got that visa with LMO.
I am little confused.
I am under TWP and I got the visa with LMO. I hope for us we will get invitation.
Any thoughts?
Yes you will receive invitation on priority ; however if u planning to arrive in Canada before Jan you are ok to do so and assume new position (job)

FYI - without invitation if u qualify under 67 points u can apply under AEO category for Pr

good luck

Waqas.A

Nov 4, 2014
Hi All,

I have read about EE-2015 on many forums/blogs. One thing is for sure that now arranged employment will be of pivotal importance in EE-2015 PR.

I have one query in my mind, if you got picked by an employer from EE Pool and then you start processing your case which will take 4-6 months, i suppose. Now will that employer wait for this much time for you, as most of the employer need the resources on ground ASAP. Will this amount of time be acceptable to employers in Canada ??

~ Cheers

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
Timeline denotes Pr processing time not WP Visa time

u r allowed to make application for Work permit and resume work

XYZSAN

Star Member
May 5, 2012
terki said:
Yes you will receive invitation on priority ; however if u planning to arrive in Canada before Jan you are ok to do so and assume new position (job)

FYI - without invitation if u qualify under 67 points u can apply under AEO category for Pr

good luck
I have a question. i am on my open work permit in canada with valid job offer that is on contract position till oct,2015.

will i get invitation to file my PR directly

moonlotus

Nov 4, 2014
Is new system going to put requirements on the employers? for example, i am working at a very small company, if the new system requires the company has 5 full time employees to apply for me, im screwed. but My boss said it is impossible because there are up to 90% businesses are small. what do you think guys? :-[

amro375

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
terki said:

good luck
Am already working in Canada as TWP. I got that visa with LMO like a year ago. Does that qualify me to get invitation?

Can you clarify a bit on the second part of the question? For the EE they will use the same/similar points systems as in FSW? So, because I have work at canada that I gained with help of LMO I can apply in EE through FSW but for that I need to have minimum 67 points?

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey I am from pakistan I want to send my documents to Icas can any one help me to fill the form.Should I hire a consultant?
Before applying in EE15 I wants to get my Ielts score card and ECA report am I going 3ight????any help pls :-X

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Amam12 said:
Hey I am from pakistan I want to send my documents to Icas can any one help me to fill the form.Should I hire a consultant?
Before applying in EE15 I wants to get my Ielts score card and ECA report am I going 3ight????any help pls :-X
Hi Amam,

I got my ECA report done from WES wes.org / ca / fswp / index.asp
They were pretty quick. I sent them my sealed documents on 5th Oct, and I had the report by 31 Oct.

All it needed was my transcripts attested by college Controller of Examination. No need to fill any forms etc. , just go through their website
and see the specific documents required for your college type (autonomous or non autonomous)
Even I found ICAS a little complicated. Maybe you should compare ICAS and WES and see which one suits you better.
No need for an Agent.