EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
girishd said:
Bro it might be other way round as well.. U might land a job also......

And w/o jobbank... ppl with relative and education in Canada at advantage .

I don't have either ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
Having relatives in Canada is of no use in EE.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
girishd said:
Read here .....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/relatives-apply-who.asp
This is for sponsorship man, its of no use in Express Entry :)

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
girishd said:
Bro it might be other way round as well.. U might land a job also......

And w/o jobbank... ppl with relative and education in Canada at advantage .

I don't have either ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

I dont have either too...never seen canada...soon will see :D :D...whats ur score?

chigursr

Jun 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhagya123 said:
Thank you
Do I need to provide WES reference number to registrar to include in sealed cover or I can keep it separately
While sending the package.
You do not require anything, simply take printouts and one envelope separately, pay fees using challan and give it to the pa of registrar. Ensure that when you take the docs back seal the envelope and get it stamped on the envelope opening and also get it signed. Goodluck

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
SJTZ said:
As you have already submitted your EE profile, u must have had a pdf massage where you will find a code. All you need to do now is to put that code and ur EE profile number to open an account in job bank.

Please go to this link to open a job bank account. https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/login

In the third step u will have to select EE Candidate and put the validation code from ur EE profile. Thus u will complete the process following the steps.

After this u will have to open a job seeker account.

Hope this will help.
thanks a lot for your reply

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
There isnt a cut off or threshold to rate good / bad on ee score - as long as u r eligible in the pool u r ok to be included in the draw..

remember - draws are based on prevailing labour markert as to what noc is in demand

in fact its noc that plays not score - so be on standby

good luck guys

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think its the score and the program that plays the role. and not NOC. Can someone please confirm

Emperor

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App. Filed for MPNP Nomination: 20 Apr 2012; App. Filed After Nomination to CIC Nova Scotia: 28 Nov 2012; Credit card Charged: 07 Jan 2013
Nomination.....
Nomination from MPNP: 30 Sep 2012
AOR Received.
AOR from CIC Nova Scotia: 21 Jan 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application to CIC
Med's Request
13 Feb. 2013; RPRF Request: 13 Feb. 2013 and Payment Received By Accra VO: 22 Feb 2013
Med's Done....
23 Feb. 2013, E-cas: Medical Received: 25 Mar 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-Aug-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-Aug-2013
LANDED..........
14-Dec-2013
the_lion said:
i think its the score and the program that plays the role. and not NOC. Can someone please confirm
Nobody knows what will come to play in the selection process. But I want to believe both - NOC and score will count towards the selection. Come to think of it, if the top tier candidates for the sake of this analysis comes from the same NOC, does that mean other professionals would not be picked, I don't think so.

Alternatively a process where the NOC are sorted and the candidates in the top tier of each NOC get selected, maybe another selection methodology. These are just my thoughts, let us see how things pan out.

india8055

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Just called cic and they said they will take draw 2moro and they said as per there instructions they are goinfg to pick up as per noc.

She said if u got 1000 out of 1200 it is not compulsory that they should send u ITA depend on the NOC they will send u ITA

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
Emperor said:
Nobody knows what will come to play in the selection process. But I want to believe both - NOC and score will count towards the selection. Come to think of it, if the top tier candidates for the sake of this analysis comes from the same NOC, does that mean other professionals would not be picked, I don't think so.

Alternatively a process where the NOC are sorted and the candidates in the top tier of each NOC get selected, maybe another selection methodology. These are just my thoughts, let us see how things pan out.
It's been discussed many times before.

By default, draws are done purely on CRS score, regardless of which programs the candidates are eligible for and regardless of NOC.

The ability exists to perform a draw for a specific program (CEC/FSW).

NO mention of NOC-Specific draws has been made. Express Entry is designed to eliminate the need for this, since if a NOC is truly in demand in Canada, employers will be easily able to obtain LMIAs for foreign workers, who would then get large point advantages over candidates who's NOCs are not in demand, since employers would have a hard time obtaining LMIAs for them.

Simple.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
india8055 said:
Just called cic and they said they will take draw 2moro and they said as per there instructions they are goinfg to pick up as per noc.

She said if u got 1000 out of 1200 it is not compulsory that they should send u ITA depend on the NOC they will send u ITA
CIC's call centre aren't known for being 100% accurate with their information, I very much doubt they'd say over the phone when the draw is taking place before they've even published information on the CIC site or in the Gazette.

Once again, no mention of NOC-specific draws in any of the current published information.

idefix

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2014
india8055 said:

doubleym said:
CIC's call centre aren't known for being 100% accurate with their information, I very much doubt they'd say over the phone when the draw is taking place before they've even published information on the CIC site or in the Gazette.

Once again, no mention of NOC-specific draws in any of the current published information.
Plus, it doesn't make any sense because, even on FSW2014, if you had a job offer your application would be NOC independent.

The only way today to have over 600 points is if you have a job offer. So why on earth would they make it harder for applicants with job offer to get PR?

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
idefix said:
Plus, it doesn't make any sense because, even on FSW2014, if you had a job offer your application would be NOC independent.

The only way today to have over 600 points is if you have a job offer. So why on earth would they make it harder for applicants with job offer to get PR?
Yep, in order to get the full points you need an LMIA, which would only be awarded if there was a genuine need for you and your NOC. This is why they aren't intending to do NOC specific draws, the system is supposed to balance itself out.

Employers who have been advertising for more than 4 weeks and can't find a qualified Canadian/PR can apply for a 10-day free LMIA which should be granted if there is a genuine shortage. Then the employer can pick a foreign worker who will receive the extra points and be boosted ahead of other candidates.

They've been pushing this system as a way for Canadian employers to meet skill shortages quickly, so once LMIA approved the idea is that the candidate is fast-tracked through to PR by being selected quickly.