+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

ASky89

Jan 26, 2015
Hi, I am new to the forum and tried to research the topic, but since there are so many pages written about it, it's a bit hard to go through.
My question is hopefully simple enough.
I have an open work permit as a Canadian University Graduate, so it's not bonded up to any employer or NOC. The problem is that Express Entry does not have the option of "non bonded" work permit, it still asks me to fill out the information in "Intended Work" section. What should I put for "Four digit NOC code of current work permit" if there is none? Also, in the "Experience" Section, the system asks me if "LMIA and work permit were required" for the job. Technically, LMIA was not required as I was on post grad work permit, but I am not sure about CIC terminology and if I fall under any "exeptions" category as I work on post grad permit in banking industry.
Thank you so much for your help in Advance.

hae1234

Jan 21, 2015
Hi, right after the transmitting the EE profile, if it turns out "profile Ineligible" is that final? No more updates?

Is it always final for the profile? No more changes will be made not unless you make a new one?Or improve your score?

This is my 5th ineligible profile, no other point system can update my score not unless I improve my IELTS? :(

Thanks on your view on this

Jkal

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE
IELTS Request
R9 L8 S7 W6.5
Passport Req..
20-04-2016
hae1234 said:
Hi, right after the transmitting the EE profile, if it turns out "profile Ineligible" is that final? No more updates?

Is it always final for the profile? No more changes will be made not unless you make a new one?Or improve your score?

This is my 5th ineligible profile, no other point system can update my score not unless I improve my IELTS? :(

Thanks on your view on this
Did you use COME TO CANADA tool? What's the end result?

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
hi m in india.doing job as a software devloper from past 3 years.my family lives in canada.I done masters. so can I apply for express entry.and what is the steps.plz tell :)

Fau

Jan 27, 2015
Hi guys I am having a big confusion on my express entry account :mad:

last January 7, 2015, I have already qualified and ELIGIBLE for Express Entry pool and successfully submitted my name in the job bank. Then the problem arises today, Jan 27 2015, when I updated my information I was surprised I got another email from CIC saying that I am INELIGIBLE for EE. I was shocked and worried since this week is the first draw for ITA. I cant even changed the infos since there is no modify button!!!! given the fact that I originally passed the first try.

What will happen on my first notice of ELIGIBILITY? would it go to trash?

Or should I make another account?

Help me guys! thanks!

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fau said:

last January 7, 2015, I have already qualified and ELIGIBLE for Express Entry pool and successfully submitted my name in the job bank. Then the problem arises today, Jan 27 2015, when I updated my information I was surprised I got another email from CIC saying that I am INELIGIBLE for EE. I was shocked and worried since this week is the first draw for ITA. I cant even changed the infos since there is no modify button!!!! given the fact that I originally passed the first try.

Help me guys! thanks!
make new account with new gckey

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
Fau said:

Help me guys! thanks!
What info you changed which made you ineligible?

canadamyplace

Aug 23, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
IELTS Request
sent with application
I scored 404 in January 2, 2015 after my birthday in January, my score reduced to 395. It could be that something in your status changed between the time you applied and today. regards
Fau said:

Help me guys! thanks!

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
caddr said:
make new account with new gckey
The exact same thing happened in my case as well today. Guess its some system glitch. Run the questionnaire for EE in your myCIC account again and it would be fine. No need to make a new GCkey

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
nasirsahab said:
I have completed EE profile ans submitted successfully. now how can i register with job bank? score[/font]?
You will receive a second mail/update(pdf) after profile completion. This pdf will contain instructions for creation of job bank id.
It will have the link and job bank validation code required.

Fau

Jan 27, 2015
canadamyplace said:
I scored 404 in January 2, 2015 after my birthday in January, my score reduced to 395. It could be that something in your status changed between the time you applied and today. regards
I did not add anyhting, I just save and exit. To my surprise, the system asked me for online signature, that I granted without second thought. Shud I make a new GCkey and account since I am already ineligible in my first account?