+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All applicant in FST category lets connect here !!!!! INFO & TIMELINE & DISCUSS

Jan 30, 2015
zaki100 said:
Hi i am one of u guys (trades man) but i got m application under FSW ;) i hope i wont have to deal with the slow FSTP
but question, Do you guys have journey man certificates or certificate of qualification?

i thnk u must ve to do your eca if u r in fsw

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaki100 said:
waw man, it only took 3months for u!!,, thats not slow. that's pity good ;)
hey dude r u ok ? that is 4 months lol :D
anyway in next week is my birthday they have a chance to surprise me hahaha. ... if i was the officer i would give it

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
any update guys,
any movement for fstp ?
thanks

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eddie any updates? Anyone else?
I'm still the same
Aor June 5
Medicals passed June 12
Background not started.

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey i got Schedule A request on aug 10. so i hope mine will come soon ..... i have a new co worker he was also FST with March 10. AOR and he got it 2 weeks ago..... its a fcken slow category but if u didnt get reject yet they wont do it later...be patient mate :)

ohhh and u know what happened? they send me request for this form but i sent a wrong one....they wrote me a mail plus they attached a right form as well what they need... .... so that theory looks like bullsh1t what the rejected ppl saying for they just drop the application .... they not messing with us unless some paper is not matching with dates in ur history or u do not have proper and full support letter from ur workplace...

faizal3788

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie.r said:
hey i got Schedule A request on aug 10. so i hope mine will come soon ..... i have a new co worker he was also FST with March 10. AOR and he got it 2 weeks ago..... its a fcken slow category but if u didnt get reject yet they wont do it later...be patient mate :)

ohhh and u know what happened? they send me request for this form but i sent a wrong one....they wrote me a mail plus they attached a right form as well what they need... .... so that theory looks like bullsh1t what the rejected ppl saying for they just drop the application .... they not messing with us unless some paper is not matching with dates in ur history or u do not have proper and full support letter from ur workplace...
Hi Mate,
I am FST as well... still on the wait game.. No update since medical...is ur Ecas still on Application Received?

m.dassuj

Star Member
Mar 20, 2014
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Doc's Request.
22-05-2015
AOR Received.
22-06-2015
Med's Done....
09-06-2015
Timeline below ;D

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
hello House,

I am a potential applicant. please what are the
procedure to apply for the fstw? do I need to have any accredition or red seal certification.

Kindly update me asap.

thanks

ola

akinolam

Aug 7, 2014
hello House,

I am a potential applicant. please what are the
procedure to apply for the fstw? do I need to have any accredition or red seal certification.

Kindly update me asap.

thanks

ola

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp#login

open a profile here and based on your answers the system will drop u into the right category....just pray for dont FST :D .... this is the slowest group :(

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG OMG OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG i cried......... i can not write down what i feel now ......... i got PPR ........ after 4 years slavery finally im free ... sh1t guys keep it up and pray ..... think positive ............ good luck for everybody...... if someone needs help im here ;) .....fck im crying again :)

maya_india

Star Member
Jan 13, 2015
congrats dear... aor on march... ppr in august.... five months... as cic says six months is the period of express entry....
my aor on april.. so i will be expecting by octob ... all the best fstp guys and girls..