Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1st UPDATE on 8/05/2015 - CIC asked the Celpip certificate
2nd UPDATE on 11/05/2015 - Medical results
3rd UPDATE on 12/05/2015 - Background check

ITA received (806 points) : 27/02/2015 (in Canada)
Profile submitted : 22/03/2015
AOR received : 22/03/2015
Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Passed (11/05/2015)
Review of submitted documents : Provided (8/05/2015)
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : In Progress (12/05/2015)
A final decision has been reached : Not Started

Well i assume our category is the slowest compare with the other categories .... is someone has any idea why ??

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App submitted June 5
Medicals passed June 12
Nothing since ... Background check not started

golfita

Feb 14, 2012
App sent March 19
Medicals passed end of April
Background check started May 19
Nothing since...

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eddie if I were you and the fact your at the 4 month stage and have been asked for additional docs and haven't been rejected for ineligibility or anything like that would make me very hopefully that the ppr will be on its way in the next 8 weeks!

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yepyep said:
Eddie if I were you and the fact your at the 4 month stage and have been asked for additional docs and haven't been rejected for ineligibility or anything like that would make me very hopefully that the ppr will be on its way in the next 8 weeks!
well it wouldn't be funny after 4 months to get rejection .... my birthday is end of july i hope they will give me surprise :D anyway i know someone (not from forum) who sent the papers in april under FST and he got PPR 3 weeks ago ..... i dont understand the processing system .... :mad: :mad:

JAMN

May 15, 2015
hi i got invitation to apply in fstp on march 20.
applied on may 13,AOR received 13 may
medical passed on 15 july..
review in progress..
as compare to other catageory fst work is really slow.....

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eddie.r said:
well it wouldn't be funny after 4 months to get rejection .... my birthday is end of july i hope they will give me surprise :D anyway i know someone (not from forum) who sent the papers in april under FST and he got PPR 3 weeks ago ..... i dont understand the processing system .... :mad: :mad:
Yep I just found out this week a friend of mine from same emoyment applied one week before me and got rejected last week for incomplete app. Something about the way he wrote his forms. So fst is being looked at! Maybe there's just less of us around here than cec and fsws!

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
hi all,
another helpfull thread just to consolidate each other,
waiting eagerly for copr,
i am fstp applicant inside canada from a visa exemp country.

@golfita and eddie, guys i think u will recieve some updates or hopefully ppr in next 2 weeks.

best of luck to all of us.

golfita

Feb 14, 2012
ssdn said:
hi all,
another helpfull thread just to consolidate each other,
waiting eagerly for copr,
i am fstp applicant inside canada from a visa exemp country.

@ golfita and eddie, guys i think u will recieve some updates or hopefully ppr in next 2 weeks.

best of luck to all of us.
I got my PPR July 21 :)

eddie.r

Star Member
Feb 2, 2015
AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yepyep said:
Yep I just found out this week a friend of mine from same emoyment applied one week before me and got rejected last week for incomplete app. Something about the way he wrote his forms. So fst is being looked at! Maybe there's just less of us around here than cec and fsws!
Do u know when did he get AOR? because its soooo morbid to get rejection after 4 months .... they should drop it back after cpl months i guess ... and what was the official reason can u ask him? thx

Jan 30, 2015
feb 27 - aor
mar 21 - docs submittd
apr-3 med passd
apr- 5 add docs
aftr tat noting even not a single change in bc still not started more than 4 months :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

zaki100

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi i am one of u guys (trades man) but i got m application under FSW ;) i hope i wont have to deal with the slow FSTP
but question, Do you guys have journey man certificates or certificate of qualification?

mannual

Nov 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zaki100 said:
Hi i am one of u guys (trades man) but i got m application under FSW ;) i hope i wont have to deal with the slow FSTP
but question, Do you guys have journey man certificates or certificate of qualification?
nope