+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
viscaelbarca said:
I got decision made today on ECAS. Nothing new on my CIC account yet.
Congrats!! Was it really changed today or you just noticed it today? It is a holiday in Canada so we weren't expecting any movements today?

viscaelbarca

Star Member
Jun 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-04-2015
Doc's Request.
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
IELTS Request
01-06-2015
Med's Done....
17-04-2015
Passport Req..
27-11-2015
LANDED..........
14-01-2016
Kucuy15 said:
Congrats!! Was it really changed today or you just noticed it today? It is a holiday in Canada so we weren't expecting any movements today?
As far as I remember, at Friday evening it was still 'in process ', so it could be at Saturday,Sunday or today . Anyway I'm waiting for positive decision in next couple days.
viscaelbarca said:
I got decision made today on ECAS. Nothing new on my CIC account yet.

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just got Passports with stamped Visa and COPR.

I had first applied under FSW 2014 in Nov 2014 and had my app returned 4 months later citing capping on NOC 1123. That was then and this is now. A lot has changed.

Thanks to everyone here, this was such a nice support group. Will now move the 'Settlement issues' section of the forum. May God bless you all with a life of your dreams!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
ullu_ka_pattha said:

I had first applied under FSW 2014 in Nov 2014 and had my app returned 4 months later citing capping on NOC 1123. That was then and this is now. A lot has changed.

Thanks to everyone here, this was such a nice support group. Will now move the 'Settlement issues' section of the forum. May God bless you all with a life of your dreams!
Congratulations!!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:

Congratulations!!
Share your experience when you do landing!

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
ullu_ka_pattha said:

WOW! Congratulations Inder!

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
ullu_ka_pattha said:

Congrats!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
ullu_ka_pattha said:

Congratulations !!!!

terulinkarezinka

Apr 13, 2015
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I am very happy and relieved to share with you the happy news! Me and my husband landed on September 5th on our way back from vacation in Mexico on Calgary airport. It took about 10 minutes, we were asked only 4 questions: Have you been convicted of any crime? Have you ever been deported from any country? Do you have any other dependants? and Are you married to someone else?
After that, the officer sent us to sit and few minutes later he asked us to sign both copies of COPR on 3 different spots. Then he said with this stamp in passport and COPR you can go get the new SIN and Alberta health because you are now permanent residents, congratulations.

I wanted to thank all of you guys on this forum - this community helped me a lot while going through this stressful process and I wish you all the best of luck in your process and happy future in Canada! God bless you guys!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Congratulations Terulina!!

Efka

Aug 15, 2015
Inland BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
terulinkarezinka said:
Hello guys, I am very happy and relieved to share with you the happy news! Me and my husband landed on September 5th on our way back from vacation in Mexico on Calgary airport. It took about 10 minutes, we were asked only 4 questions: Have you been convicted of any crime? Have you ever been deported from any country? Do you have any other dependants? and Are you married to someone else?
After that, the officer sent us to sit and few minutes later he asked us to sign both copies of COPR on 3 different spots. Then he said with this stamp in passport and COPR you can go get the new SIN and Alberta health because you are now permanent residents, congratulations.

I wanted to thank all of you guys on this forum - this community helped me a lot while going through this stressful process and I wish you all the best of luck in your process and happy future in Canada! God bless you guys!
Congratulations!

alicefox

Jul 30, 2015
Why MyCIC says "Updated" for the second time in the past 10 days, but whenever I check nothing is changed... ecas still says "in process"

anujgupta84

Sep 12, 2014
terulinkarezinka said:

Congratulations terulinkarezinka!

PedDoc

Star Member
Mar 17, 2015
alicefox said:
Why MyCIC says "Updated" for the second time in the past 10 days, but whenever I check nothing is changed... ecas still says "in process"
MyCIC is updated for me too , but no changes .ECas still in process