+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good morning April people.

Lets hope for some positive movement this week.

Ive not had any movement other than the "in process" in nearly 3 months.

the_lion

May 24, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking at ht speed these guys work, Seems like the wait might be a bit longer than expected..
:-[

IMNA

May 27, 2015
vancitychris said:
Good morning April people.

Lets hope for some positive movement this week.

Ive not had any movement other than the "in process" in nearly 3 months.
I have similar timelines as you do, hoping for some positive movement this week

Timeline
27 Mar - ITA FSW
22 Apr - App submitted & AOR
1 June - Medical passed & Bck in process
4 June - Application Received (ECAS)
2 July - RCMP check requested
8 July - RCMP check submitted
14/15 Aug - In process

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Just got off a call with CIC agent who tells me my app is approved
Congratulations!! you were successful with the CIC agent more than me, when I called, the agent refused to provide me with any information and denied my request to know the decision made!! he was "old school" type of person and asked me to wait until I receive the letter which - according to his statement - can take months!!!! :(

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Congratulations!! you were successful with the CIC agent more than me, when I called, the agent refused to provide me with any information and denied my request to know the decision made!! he was "old school" type of person and asked me to wait until I receive the letter which - according to his statement - can take months!!!! :(
Yes, called them too 3x today.. They said wait for 6 weeks or until your application reached 6 months. Seems there's nothing we can do now, just wait and pray... Anyway can give me a screenshot of your ecas after clicking the "decision made" pls. Coz my friend got DM too last aug 21, but we had different message

Ibyt

Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Got mine too now!!!!
Big congrats to you, not sure I have seen anyone have so much correspondence with CIC like you had. Was worth it.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ibyt said:
Big congrats to you, not sure I have seen anyone have so much correspondence with CIC like you had. Was worth it.
yeah!! I bet.... lol!! at some point, I thought CIC doesn't have any other file but me, they kept the file until July 29th (my son Birthday) so they can ask for more documents since he turned 18 so we had to submit schedule A, additional family info, and travel history for him!!
My ECAS is 7 lines... :) :) :) I guess I can beat every one in the waiting time and being patient :D :D

D123

Mar 16, 2015
Hi,

If I land in toronto with my immigrant visa, and provide one of my friends address residing in toronto, so that they send my PR card to that address, is it OK if I travel to Montreal to work soon after landing in toronto..?
Will it affect/delay my PR card ?
Please suggest what should i do in this scenario ..

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
D123 said:
Hi,

If I land in toronto with my immigrant visa, and provide one of my friends address residing in toronto, so that they send my PR card to that address, is it OK if I travel to Montreal to work soon after landing in toronto..?
Will it affect/delay my PR card ?
Please suggest what should i do in this scenario ..
Yes you can give your friend's address. You're free to go anywhere you like. It won't delay the card. My friend changed the address and it affected when she got it. Just keep the address and have your friend send it to you.

D123

Mar 16, 2015
In the mean time, can i start working in Montrea ? i will keep my friends address - toronto for PR card.