+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Efka said:
AOR 30 April
Last doc request 15 July (subm. same day), after that no news.

What is ECAS you all talk about? We did our EE profile ourselves and applied ourselves, too, without a lawyer. Don´t we have that ECAS then?
Yes, you should have access to ECAS, Use the following link:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Freebirdgadoozle

Aug 3, 2015
DoubleS said:
Maybe all three of us have the same VO, I woke to find my ECAS has changed to "Decision Made" this morning. Still no PPR for me either. I pray we get the positive news first thing Monday morning.

Why did they choose to do this to us on a weekend? :-\ :eek:

Good luck to the rest of the Aprilites!!!!!!!
Mine the same as well.

HOPING THE NEXT WEEKEND BRING A PPR FOR ME.

Freebirdgadoozle

Aug 3, 2015
HEY,

I figured what ECAS means. Infant checked mine today.

4 lines and it says Decision Made. Don't Know when they are going to send the PPR.

If you don't mind can I check if you are an inland applicant or outside Canada.

Hitesh

seelachs

Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Ok, after checking some of the posts here I checked my ECAS too.
It says decision made as well.
While my cic status still says BG chk in progress.
This suspense is going to the next level. :eek:

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Not just us but most of the applicants have Ottawa VO
Guys, after reading all your posts, I went to check my ECAS and found the same thing!! I got the ghost update email on Thursday and now I found decision made!! I can't wait until Monday morning to receive the email.... I have no idea what the decision might be!! Let's all hope for the best!

Good luck to all of us!

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DoubleS said:
Maybe all three of us have the same VO, I woke to find my ECAS has changed to "Decision Made" this morning. Still no PPR for me either. I pray we get the positive news first thing Monday morning.

Why did they choose to do this to us on a weekend? :-\ :eek:

Good luck to the rest of the Aprilites!!!!!!!
I guess it is us who choose to check ECAS during the weekend!! Knowing the pattern of email sent from CIC, I think they will hit send on Monday between 8:20 and 9:20am!! at least this what happened to me before every time I receive an email on Mondays

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
AAlhadka said:
I guess it is us who choose to check ECAS during the weekend!! Knowing the pattern of email sent from CIC, I think they will hit send on Monday between 8:20 and 9:20am!! at least this what happened to me before every time I receive an email on Mondays
I guess you got a point there with regard to the weekend checking of ECAS; I am so anxious to see updates I check everyday, multiple times per day. ***covers face***

I really hope you are right about the time of the emails, I'm wondering how much more of this suspense I can take. CIC seems to be testing to see how sturdy our nerves are.

PS. I'm an inland applicant, and I'll be trying my luck in getting an answer from a call centre agent tomorrow morning.

Good luck to EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I hope we all get to celebrate this week.

patreya

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hi all,

Has any outland applicant received a PPR and send passport to the Canada (with return to their family or friends Canadian address) rather than to a local embassy?

I am waiting for a response from CIC to know where I have to send my passport after PPR, but also think, maybe its quicker just to send it to Canada by post and use one of my friends Canadian address in return envelope.

Prakash

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Guys, after reading all your posts, I went to check my ECAS and found the same thing!! I got the ghost update email on Thursday and now I found decision made!! I can't wait until Monday morning to receive the email.... I have no idea what the decision might be!! Let's all hope for the best!

Good luck to all of us!
So many apps moving together can only be good. Herd movement is generally good... It's the standalone DMs here or there coming out of no where on 1 or 2 odd apps that could be a harbinger of refusal... Not our apps, for sure.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
So many apps moving together can only be good. Herd movement is generally good... It's the standalone DMs here or there coming out of no where on 1 or 2 odd apps that could be a harbinger of refusal... Not our apps, for sure.
I'm a stand alone but I had a similar pattern to you guys. I agree that you batch DMs have all been approved. I think I've been approved as well. This week will be very sweet.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Well, I hope so - not sure if the bad decisions are sent right a way or being part of the same patch as well... anyway, it is just less than 24 hours and we will all know, yet they will be the longest hours ever!

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
I'm a stand alone but I had a similar pattern to you guys. I agree that you batch DMs have all been approved. I think I've been approved as well. This week will be very sweet.
Did you try calling cic?

Erik0415

Jun 25, 2015
hello everyone..i've been a silent reader and joining the group of "in process" to "decision made" but no ppr yet..
here is my timeline:

Mar 20 -ITA CEC
April 7 -App Submitted/AOR
May 12 -Med Passed
July 17 -Rcvd a Request for Add'l Document
(Sched. A & PCC Saudi Arabia)
Ecas Status-"In Process"
Aug 6 -Add'l Doc's Submitted
Aug 11 -Rcvd a REquest for RPRF
Paid RPRF
Aug 20 -"ghost email"
Aug 21 - Decision Made

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Erik0415 said:
hello everyone..i've been a silent reader and joining the group of "in process" to "decision made" but no ppr yet..
here is my timeline:

Mar 20 -ITA CEC
April 7 -App Submitted/AOR
May 12 -Med Passed
July 17 -Rcvd a Request for Add'l Document
(Sched. A & PCC Saudi Arabia)
Ecas Status-"In Process"
Aug 6 -Add'l Doc's Submitted
Aug 11 -Rcvd a REquest for RPRF
Paid RPRF
Aug 20 -"ghost email"
Aug 21 - Decision Made
since they asked you to pay the RPRF, your are almost there... you can consider your application is approved... it is a matter of time to receive the request to send PP! Congratulations! In my case, I've paid everything upfront! I have a question though, in your ECAS, do you see all the correspondents message they sent you before? in my case, I see several lines (in addition to the three regular ones) about every time they asked me to send documents!!

Erik0415

Jun 25, 2015
AAlhadka said:
since they asked you to pay the RPRF, your are almost there... you can consider your application is approved... it is a matter of time to receive the request to send PP! Congratulations! In my case, I've paid everything upfront! I have a question though, in your ECAS, do you see all the correspondents message they sent you before? in my case, I see several lines (in addition to the three regular ones) about every time they asked me to send documents!!
Yes..i receive 2 correspondents messeges in my ECAS which is the request for schedule a and pcc on july 17 and the other one is the request for rprf last august 11..hoping for a positive results this coming week..GOOD LUCK to all of us..