+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

Waiting1980

Jul 23, 2015
I completely agree. I was picked up under FSW and now i'm waiting long just to get my PPR approved.

This has been ongoing for me since October 2014 when I lodged a paper application only to get rejected 4 months later as they had hit their limit for last year.

Hurry up CIC and speed the process up for everyone.

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
etkuo said:
Hopefully they will pick up the pace for inland FSW. Applied Apr03 and still waiting. Has been on implied status since Jun27
You are already in your second month of implied status (I think u can stay for a max 3 months on Implied status). Have you applied for BOWP already?

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
kainthsimranjit said:
You are already in your second month of implied status (I think u can stay for a max 3 months on Implied status). Have you applied for BOWP already?
I tried looking on cic website and see no mention of max 3 months on implied status.

I applied for my BOWP on May07 without any AOR (I submitted my application on Apr03 and didn't get my 1st AOR until Jun02). Following the BOWP thread on the CEC forum the latest approval they have so far is Apr22 applicant.

TigerPower

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawwa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
12-08-2015
LANDED..........
18-08-2015
olivia0827 said:
Four months have passed since AOR, 122 days and still counting. Is my waiting period the longest in this thread? :(
Olivia0827 you're not alone here. I've been waiting 127 days today since AOR...I'm an inland FSW applicant, though I qualified for both CEC and FSW.

It seems that CIC is giving priority to CEC for now.

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anujgupta84 said:
Congratulations bluffmaster88!

Please share your complete timeline
ITA : Mar 27
AOR: Apr-20
Med Pass: 7-May
BG in Process: 12-May
ECAS In-Process: 5-Aug
PPR:11-Aug

CEC, Inlander

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems like CIC has gone back to processing inland applications. The usual saying is that no news is good news but I have to say that I feel sorry for those who have had no sort of communication whatsoever from CIC like yampower, asivad and Anya654. But it may mean that they are more lucky than I am. The only correspondence they will ever get is PPR. I have just one question. Has any application been refused(not rejected) after "In Process" status?

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
Singalingali said:
It seems like CIC has gone back to processing inland applications. The usual saying is that no news is good news but I have to say that I feel sorry for those who have had no sort of communication whatsoever from CIC like yampower, asivad and Anya654. But it may mean that they are more lucky than I am. The only correspondence they will ever get is PPR. I have just one question. Has any application been refused(not rejected) after "In Process" status?
I'm fine with that, it only makes sense to process who is already in Canada.

I haven't seen an application refused after In Process, it usually happens before. In checking KaydenB's database, the three April applicants who were rejected were informed when their ECAS was at Application Received.

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Singalingali said:
Thanks a lot, I feel sorry for myself too. I don't even bother checking ecas or mycic again seeing as the only form of communication I'll now receive is a message notification. Oh well!

olivia0827

Mar 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question, from my observation browsing through the forum, I've barely seen people getting interview scheduled, above 80% are getting ppr directly. But my LVO seems to be fond of arranging interviews. That's what I've been afraid of and stressed about because of the uncertain timing, I'm afraid it may clash with my previously arranged errand (the one I cannot decline). And I've read others' interview letter saying it cannot be rescheduled. So worried about the dilemma. Is there anything I can do if that happened? :-\

ram_2015

May 15, 2015
I had received ITA in March and received AOR in May. But there is no change in the status of the application after that. I am not sure if they have even opened the application or not. Moreover, there is no way to contact those guys to get an update. Simply waiting from 4 months.. Fingers crossed !!

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anya654 said:
Thanks a lot, I feel sorry for myself too. I don't even bother checking ecas or mycic again seeing as the only form of communication I'll now receive is a message notification. Oh well!
Lol. I think that's a strategy I'll adopt too.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YamPower said:
I'm fine with that, it only makes sense to process who is already in Canada.

I haven't seen an application refused after In Process, it usually happens before. In checking KaydenB's database, the three April applicants who were rejected were informed when their ECAS was at Application Received.
Ok. Thanks. Let's hope for the best.

sweet pea

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2-15
Doc's Request.
SCHEDULE A IMM5669 24-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
ram_2015 said:
I had received ITA in March and received AOR in May. But there is no change in the status of the application after that. I am not sure if they have even opened the application or not. Moreover, there is no way to contact those guys to get an update. Simply waiting from 4 months.. Fingers crossed !!
my ITA was march 22 and AOR may 3, PPR yesterday

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ram_2015 said:
Are you able to at least contact the medical clinic to make sure they have sent your results to CIC. It is strange that you do not have medical passed yet. Good luck.

ram_2015

May 15, 2015
Yes, we went for medical in April and already called medical clinic. According to them,results were sent after 1 week only but still it's not getting updated in the application. Not sure what can b the reason then :-[ :-[